4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
i dont wana be an ass, since i havent looked into anything myself but...

is there any reason to believe that nergal wont pull a wootch? cause correct me if im wrong but thats exactly what wootch
did years back,
(announce a return and that they redid everything, only to have done a whole lot of nothing)

again no acusations implied, just basic curiosity

also hope to see chilly (and others) continue, unless hes been asked to stop, then i hope to see the beginings of a new project
cause chilly's stuff is still prety awesome
It's always possible that Nergal will ghost again. Nobody knows.

leznurj

Nov 22, 2017
No Rush Just keep doing what your doing and after your big update Take a rest and comeback and make your own game we support you till the end!

Hey guys I'm working on the Mrs Jennings' dialogue now, my apologies I had to take a personal day to help out a friend. But as long as I keep working throughout the night and tomorrow then hopefully my quick mini update with be released the day after. Even if it's not then I still would have 4 days left in my self-inflicted deadline. Again I am sorry for the delay.

Also since people sometimes cause about my avatar pics, I don't plan on changing my current one, it's a little thing I edited together to serve as my avatar for all programs I'm on, so yeah quick random info time is over. lol

Sep 30, 2017
cant recall anything being "laggy" please explain
but if you mean theres a stutter in the side scrolling or the like, thats just how rpg maker is
I mean that the game runs so slow whenever I go to the otherworld. I first experienced it when I got to the part where you have to push this huge ass rock into a slot on the floor, at first I thought it was part of the game mechanic, like slow mo and shit. But, as I progressed to other areas of the underworld, the same problem popped up. It just slows down.But, when I wake my character up, the speed goes back to normal. It's really frustrating because I recently discovered this game and it's hard to enjoy with this problem.

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
i dont wana be an ass, since i havent looked into anything myself but...

is there any reason to believe that nergal wont pull a wootch? cause correct me if im wrong but thats exactly what wootch
did years back,
(announce a return and that they redid everything, only to have done a whole lot of nothing)

again no acusations implied, just basic curiosity
Well, we know that GlassFish has also said she's been doing new stuff for UD, so there's at least SOMETHING in the works. Also in his return post, Nergal said that if it should happen again where he leaves the project GF will be given the rights to continue the game without him. So since he himself has already considered the possibility of him dropping out, I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt for now.

Don't blame you for being skeptical, though.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I mean that the game runs so slow whenever I go to the otherworld. I first experienced it when I got to the part where you have to push this huge ass rock into a slot on the floor, at first I thought it was part of the game mechanic, like slow mo and shit. But, as I progressed to other areas of the underworld, the same problem popped up. It just slows down.But, when I wake my character up, the speed goes back to normal. It's really frustrating because I recently discovered this game and it's hard to enjoy with this problem.
How egasboon said, it's cause of how RPG Maker itself runs, it's cause of all the moving lava on those maps causing the problem

U

User_305918

God, making sprites is annoyingly hard at times, did my best to make Lucy's
Tomorrow I will work on Coach Mary's, it's nearly 1AM where I am at
They're good as far they go to being made to look like HuCow's. Can't expect it to be great. (No horns but it's fine)

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
OK please guys give me a link to a working tutorial with the grandma and the new characters. Ms. Jenings dissapeared durign morening and lnch breaks in the nargil versions by the way so i waste time uping her stats at lvl 4 sex.

Tiggie

Sep 16, 2017
quick question for the pre-patched version, does it matter if you use 'game.exe' or 'urban demons.exe'? (have done a search and looked though help files but didn't find an answer)

egasboon

Nov 28, 2017
the help folder has all you need,
g'ma shows up at house during diner, talk to her, and that starts her content
then all you have to do is talk to her each day

use the jennings flow chart for mrs j and partly the principal too cause progressing principal follows jennings
dont over do jennings, just let each day flow normal till you get her house scenes

its fairly simple to just detour each day, to the right side of in the school after the classroom scenes start

and dont alter stats in the cheat/ teleport room
also avoid time skipping or teleporting to or from school

egasboon

Nov 28, 2017
quick question for the pre-patched version, does it matter if you use 'game.exe' or 'urban demons.exe'? (have done a search and looked though help files but didn't find an answer)
no both call the same program, both have that glitchy bit at bottom of screen on start menu

for the benefit of others

just make sure you only have 1 version of the game installed,
and dont use saves from other versions, start fresh, enjoy the game
fully uninstall,
install new version, start fresh, enjoy the new content

if you dont care for the easter eggs, ignore them, and dont bitch about it

Reactions: Tiggie

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
Hm
There is nothing to install though as it is an exe file that does nto extract itself
HJ:
- Raise her Heart Level to 1 (by paying attention in class and working with her)
- Choose the look at her option when working with her - that is not clear how to achieve since after the first working with her i get no option and work with fred.
"its fairly simple to just detour each day, to the right side of in the school after the classroom scenes start" - I did not even knew there was a principal. THe tutorial file is copy paste from the one on itnernet or visa versa rather. Do you mean go into the second room in lunch break? There is nothing there....

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
Hm
There is nothing to install though as it is an exe file that does nto extract itself
HJ:
- Raise her Heart Level to 1 (by paying attention in class and working with her)
- Choose the look at her option when working with her - that is not clear how to achieve since after the first working with her i get no option and work with fred.
"its fairly simple to just detour each day, to the right side of in the school after the classroom scenes start" - I did not even knew there was a principal. THe tutorial file is copy paste from the one on itnernet or visa versa rather. Do you mean go into the second room in lunch break? There is nothing there....
(This is based of a New Game)
On the Monday, go to school and do it all as normal.
On the Tuesday, speak with Fred during class. It seems to work if you say that you think Mrs. Jennings is hot.
During lunch, go back into the school and go straight to the right into a new room.
A scene occurs, in which she's scolded by the principal.
This allows you to continue the Mrs. Jennings route. Hope it helped.

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
This indeed helped! Finally i have some progress! I did not even knew there was new room through the corridor. Also my advice is to do not look at the level 1 love as it is not so relevant. Activating the principal scene is thourgh and other things.

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes