4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Damn. I'm guessing there must be a beach or pool area for Nergal's next update?
I think it's just a pin-up piece from her recent stream, probably a request since it doesn't look like a piece that would be in-game

I hope Chilly will still release his work that he has completed at the very least.
Nergal gave me the go ahead to do another update, I've been posting a lot of progress updates on here lately actually, the thread as been cluttered so it's probably hard to find. But there are a few things I have removed and stuff that I won't put it, mainly most of the Furry Land aspects, but I'm gonna try to make sure that stuff doesn't go unused.

Anyways here's another update on the update, I just programmed in a new Mom scene, given to me by the always awesome @belmontking12, had to make some purity dialogue for it too. Next I will work on dialogue for Mrs Jennings Reverse Cowgirl scene since it's already programmed. That way I can test both scenes out at the same time, (Mom scene is in the afternoon, and babysitting is in the evening, so it can be done in one in-game day).

U

User_305918

Well with Chilly's next release at least we will be given something to kill the wait for Nergal's own version.

I am curious if Nergal has further the story in the game to something with more of a plot, instead of just adding in more sex scenes and story build up with other characters (like with Mrs. Jennings).

Ken Moreno

May 16, 2017
Well with Chilly's next release at least we will be given something to kill the wait for Nergal's own version.

I am curious if Nergal has further the story in the game to something with more of a plot, instead of just adding in more sex scenes and story build up with other characters (like with Mrs. Jennings).
Well he did say they reworked some busts and art and as well as a ton of dialogue he said he almost rewrote the whole thing but seems like they want to keep the big things a secret until this new build to surprise people even glass confirmed that they been working on stuff in the shadows, so this build should be fun to wait for.

Zetacube

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
A little late to this party but i'm glad Nergal came back, Urban Demons was one of my favorites.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Hey guys I'm working on the Mrs Jennings' dialogue now, my apologies I had to take a personal day to help out a friend. But as long as I keep working throughout the night and tomorrow then hopefully my quick mini update with be released the day after. Even if it's not then I still would have 4 days left in my self-inflicted deadline. Again I am sorry for the delay.

Also since people sometimes cause about my avatar pics, I don't plan on changing my current one, it's a little thing I edited together to serve as my avatar for all programs I'm on, so yeah quick random info time is over. lol

blacksage

May 28, 2017
I am so fucking happy and hyped right now lo.ol, I was not expecting all those good things to happen

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Mrs Jennings dialogue done, her reverse cowgirl scene and Mom's new scene have been tested out and they work fine, visible in the Test Room after being unlocked. Right now I will work on making sprites for Coach Mary and Lucy (GlassFish's cowgirl), after that I will work on programming in the Monster Girl scenes to appear during normal gameplay.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
WHAT A GLORIOUS DAY! (God late to the party as always but reading Nergal's post and then all the entries from page 340 to here has done nothing but warm my heart& loins) gotta say: Great to have Nergal back, after reading everything he posted i think he is in the right mindset and we should give him the benefit of the doubt before going 100% YES! or 100% Nah he'll drop, after all he went through hard times and he had to deal with it which i'm sure we all understand.
as for Chilly: i'm so proud and happy for you dude, you deserve all the credit and positive feedback from Nergal and THEN SOME! we'll see what happens and if you still wanna mod U.D after 0.9 is out, but so far is nothing but happy time!
TLDR:

Sep 30, 2017
Hello folks, can anyone give me some advice on how to fix the laggy scenes? especially the underworld part. I tried playing around the resolution settings to no avail.

egasboon

Nov 28, 2017
i dont wana be an ass, since i havent looked into anything myself but...

is there any reason to believe that nergal wont pull a wootch? cause correct me if im wrong but thats exactly what wootch
did years back,
(announce a return and that they redid everything, only to have done a whole lot of nothing)

again no acusations implied, just basic curiosity

also hope to see chilly (and others) continue, unless hes been asked to stop, then i hope to see the beginings of a new project
cause chilly's stuff is still prety awesome

egasboon

Nov 28, 2017
Hello folks, can anyone give me some advice on how to fix the laggy scenes? especially the underworld part. I tried playing around the resolution settings to no avail.
cant recall anything being "laggy" please explain
but if you mean theres a stutter in the side scrolling or the like, thats just how rpg maker is

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes