4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I'm glad to see the thread in overall a positive mood. I was afraid the return would kill the modders' motivations, but I'm happy to see Chilly rearing to go.

It's a pretty high likelihood that the next build will make much of the mod unplayable, so I hope some of the modders stay on to keep the mods up-to-date if/when Nergal moves ahead with the new phase. That's the nature of mods: they're never a part of the official build, so one has to keep updating them.
Well actually and this is from Nergal's Returning to work post...

Posted before I commented:
Alith Anar: I am very glad you came back Nergal, sorry to hear about your loss but I kept hoping I would see this message. Chilly has done well in your absence and I hope that you can use some of the hard work that he/she/it has put into it.
Nergal's Nest: Chilly has done well keeping the spirit of the game alive. I've done a lot of re-writing but if there is anything I can use, I'd like to with Chilly's permission.

My post:
ChillyScholar: Welcome back, I will stop my modding now as you instructed in this post.
Nergal's Nest: I think you have a mod on the close horizon don't you? :) I think you should release it if you can. Might be worth stopping afterwards for a bit until you get your hands on the new build ^^
ChillyScholar: I suppose I can whip up a quick update with what I have done. I'll link it here if that's alright with you, in case you wanted to use anything within it for your next official update. Anything you wish to have removed? I already know I have to take out the furry stuff.
Nergal's Nest: It's your (and the f95 community's) mod, Chilly. You put what you want to put in it ^^ It's fine to link here. And thank you for the permission to use things from that mod, it's really appreciated! :)
ChillyScholar: It's still your game, your the boss so if you say something gotta go it gotta go. lol. But thank you, I'll have this new update down something within this week, I'll just have to see which scenes I'm personally okay with using in it, which I should finish, etc. Hope I won't keep you waiting too long.

Know response from him after that but I'm pretty sure he hearted all my comments
So yeah it's seems very possible that he may use some of the stuff from my mod in his official update but we will have to wait and see.

Also can we please stop fighting on the thread guys, it a happy time right now.

Filipe86

Nov 4, 2016
Well actually and this is from Nergal's Returning to work post...

Posted before I commented:
Alith Anar: I am very glad you came back Nergal, sorry to hear about your loss but I kept hoping I would see this message. Chilly has done well in your absence and I hope that you can use some of the hard work that he/she/it has put into it.
Nergal's Nest: Chilly has done well keeping the spirit of the game alive. I've done a lot of re-writing but if there is anything I can use, I'd like to with Chilly's permission.

My post:
ChillyScholar: Welcome back, I will stop my modding now as you instructed in this post.
Nergal's Nest: I think you have a mod on the close horizon don't you? :) I think you should release it if you can. Might be worth stopping afterwards for a bit until you get your hands on the new build ^^
ChillyScholar: I suppose I can whip up a quick update with what I have done. I'll link it here if that's alright with you, in case you wanted to use anything within it for your next official update. Anything you wish to have removed? I already know I have to take out the furry stuff.
Nergal's Nest: It's your (and the f95 community's) mod, Chilly. You put what you want to put in it ^^ It's fine to link here. And thank you for the permission to use things from that mod, it's really appreciated! :)
ChillyScholar: It's still your game, your the boss so if you say something gotta go it gotta go. lol. But thank you, I'll have this new update down something within this week, I'll just have to see which scenes I'm personally okay with using in it, which I should finish, etc. Hope I won't keep you waiting too long.

Know response from him after that but I'm pretty sure he hearted all my comments
So yeah it's seems very possible that he may use some of the stuff from my mod in his official update but we will have to wait and see.

Also can we please stop fighting on the thread guys, it a happy time right now.
From this part of nergal's anwser "Nergal's Nest: It's your (and the f95 community's) mod, Chilly. You put what you want to put in it ^^ It's fine to link here. And thank you for the permission to use things from that mod, it's really appreciated!" , I got the impression you could put back the things you removed from the update if you wanted. I mean, you have put time and effort in making those...

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Mom's Desk TF scene has been updated
Vick... I mean the default babysitter has been programmed and tested out, works fine so far
Pooh scene has been programmed and tested out, works fine, it's in the same place as where Glaceon used to be (I think you guys will get a kick out of the dialogue for the scene)
Mrs Jennings' Reverse Cowgirl scene has been programmed, but not tested as the dialogue is not done, it'll probably be what I will be working on that next
Finished coding all the variables needed and putting them in the Test and Memory Rooms, just need to code them into normal gameplay (Dizzy's TF scene will be a hard one to do, so will the hooker scene)

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
This kind of feels surreal. I mean, I know we were all at least somewhat expecting the return the GF/Patreon page stuff, but actually reading the return post is something else. I also really respect his stance on making all future builds free and not sticking to a strict monthly deadline. Really comes off like he sincerely wants to make up for being gone, especially with acknowledging the modders and thanking them.

As for the changes he's posted about, it sounds like he might be doing a Mrs. Jennings-style rework for everyone. While I do like this idea since it makes everything feel more "natural" feeling (well, as natural as a small school boy using demonic powers to seduce the whole neighborhood's milfs can be) instead of just "Do X enough times, then unlock Y", I hope they're not too hard to follow without a guide like Mrs. J was.

Curious as well about the "DLCs" idea. Like will those be patches that you apply to 1.0, standalone games, entirely new builds that come with the base game? In any case, the wait until mid-April for 0.9 will be agonizing, yet exciting.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Oh come on people. I'm no fan of furry myself but even Nergal thanked the modding community for keeping the fire going in this game. Let's not be dicks about it.

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
The modding was a nice idea that got out of hand and went pretty sour quickly. Glad to see that this is going to be a return to normalcy of a kid banging a bunch of hot older (but not too old) ladies and not whatever nonsense was going on until recently.

crazybeaver

May 4, 2017
The modding was a nice idea that got out of hand and went pretty sour quickly. Glad to see that this is going to be a return to normalcy of a kid banging a bunch of hot older (but not too old) ladies and not whatever nonsense was going on until recently.
Just YHO - others loved almost all of those modifications. Well, we will see, what Nergal & Glassfish will make. But mods skills, community, links is gained. Praise the Chilly!

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
now i wonder what will nergal do... or chilly too... if nergal continue with main story... meaning chilly everytime have to adjust to him? or seperate version?

Filipe86

Nov 4, 2016
Do you know what is to come in 0.9? I know nergal said they are reworking the game to improve the quality, but is there something new annouced, like new characters, or continuation of the story?

Hambiguity

Sep 4, 2017
Doesn't Patreon now have that "no incest" clause, or if they did before, they're now more strict about it? Could've sworn Summertime Saga has/had(?) that problem now. I've been out of the loop. If that's the case, I wonder if Nergal has plans to handle that.

U

User_305918

Doesn't Patreon now have that "no incest" clause, or if they did before, they're now more strict about it? Could've sworn Summertime Saga has/had(?) that problem now. I've been out of the loop. If that's the case, I wonder if Nergal has plans to handle that.
Nergal is aware and is going to work around that. Same as DarkCookie who is also aware of Patreons rules.

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes