4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

Rodita

May 22, 2017
3somes scene havent been made stop asking about the Error ((only 3 some is Mom/Mrs J/MC))
for babysitting Mom version Sydney needs to not be home Fridays are best ask her to go out pick her to Call go to phone "txt" mom and she should stay at home with you only if you have Enough Love/Lust with her
and HUH?!! if you mean more scenes involing the Fey queen there was only one in the original and no more

((pls stop Asking Chilly about the games scenes or Content he is not the only person in this Forum Ask the Forum itself for answers and you will get them))

Marauder196 if you wouldnt mind would you please posting another "rules" post for everyone i'd appreciate it
I know he is not the only one,but he is the one how posted this fan version (i guess),but by the way,i reeeeeally like to see this ones on the game,is kind of funny the Sidney and Dizzy threesome not on,because is talked be a kind of scene on the folder,but if i check the folder no have no one. By the way, SOMEONE in this forum can do some help i guess,after all,i not good on draw this things and be a little "no news!" if i do this by myself. (I don't get the MLP scene too,just the Rita,how is the place to this on?)

Oh,by the way i have some ideas to "new" scenes,if someone can do this:
- Sydney/Mom Threesome - Kind of this happen after couch night or Sydney 10 Hearts after day dinner scene,the Mom see you fuck Sidney,and if her is on 10 hearts too,she will join,if not just lost -10 points from Mom.

- Neala/Ms.Amos Threesome - On base of the original Urban X Life,Ms.Amos is a Gym Teacher (if my memory is right)on the school Neala's study.So why not do some way to do Ms.Amos be a teacher on YOUR school (if no have why to go to Neala's School,or you can create this place to go,is your decision),then after sometime,like a 10 hearts with the two girls (Neala and Ms.Amos),you can invite Neala to go to your school and then fuck her and Ms.Amos(kind of a Mom/Ms.Jennings Treesome,but if you can do something better i like!).

- Sarah/Mom Threesome/Foursome - This is funny and HOT (Because i REALLY LOVE SHOTA SCENES! MWAHAHA!!). You can do something if Mom and Sarah are on Corruption bar 100% and the True Corruption Power are taked (Obvious!),then do some walk on the Park with Mom on Saturday or Sunday (Because i see there's no much to do on that days),and talk to Sarah go to Park Bathroom,so go on with Mom,and do some "Fist Meathing Scene" or go on fuck. Oh,yeah,i almost forgot! Talk to Fred too ON THE PARK BEFORE GO TO BATHROOM to do the Foursome,if don't,just do a Treesome (You can do this to Lisa if you talk to her and don't Fred).

Yeah,yeah...Is not kind of "simple" to do this all scenes and inplement on the game (i know,i tryied...),but i don't want to this game "die" if Nerga's don't do much,is my FAVORITE GAME (after A Zombie's life,because...You see...Is NICE! <3 ),so i got much ideas if i can permited to talk...

sithno

Feb 10, 2018
Chilly i know things have been well Shit for lack of a better word but in all honesty you kept UD alive with nothing more then your love of Big busty Milfs and your drawing i know things have been tough for you both on and off the forum so with that i wanna say

Thank you so Much for all your hard work i look forward to your patch and thank you for keeping UD alive as long as you have

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
"I was made aware of a group who did some fantastic hard work while I was away. The Chilly Community Mod improved and added a lot to the game, and they helped keep the flame alive for many. I cannot thank them enough."
These is the bare minimum what Chilly deserves. Not simply because he did a wonderfull job, its much more than that. He kept the interest towards this game alive. Chilly's contribution kept the base together and presistent. If Nergal takes over, with a good starting(resuming) support base... he ows it all to Chilly. Big time.

Marauder196

Sep 3, 2017
This is awesome!!! Nergel is back!!! Chilly is almost finishing up with his update!!!! Could this get anymore awesome??!!! :happyblush:happyblush:happyblush

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I personally would like to thank you @ChillyScholar for all the effort you put into this, for the patience with what you have to endure stupid lazy questions. For all your determination and passion you poured into this. For me, Urban Demons will always be a creation of yours for now on and not just Nergal's or Wooch's.

But i'd like to thank @Marauder196 for the excelent guide as well which i found immensley useful.

Thank you guys.

crazybeaver

May 4, 2017
What? Nergal is back? Ok, wish him full pockets of money, and full livers of health. And i asking you, Chilly, guys, can i look with one eye, what is ready in update 2?
And again - you are heroes!

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Glassfish is streaming right now, drawing and answering question about UD
If she's still streaming can someone ask her about me? I want her approval like I got from Nergal but I can't watch streams with my crappy wifi

Side note: Since today marks the return of Nergal and the day the Christopher Robin trailer dropped, I've decided to keep my Pooh ride scene in the next update as an easter egg, just a little celebration type thing. I doubt Nergal will keep it for his next update though. Other "Furry Land" concept scenes that will be kept are Undyne (cause the scene was based on a GlassFish pic and gives them a new position) and Lucy (cause she's a GlassFish character). Naga scene will also be kept.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Current update progress:
Glaceon, Applejack, and other furry scenes that I have programmed for testing removed
Dizzy X Sydney threesome removed, variables still exist for Nergal along with CSV file
Dizzy TF scene accessible in Memory and Test Room
Mrs Jennings Reverse Cowgirl scene accessible in Memory and Test Room, also made into a babysitting selection (will complete dialogue later)
Changed it so you can make Mom a babysitting choice from the start, still need her shower scenes to access the babysitting scenes so without them you just spend the night with her, gaining 1 point for purity and corruption as compensation
Fishing area of park now has sand for the small beach area, will work on a Coach Mary sprite to put there so you can meet her, which will allow you to access her scenes in the Test and Memory Room (may make it so you can at least get her blowjob scene via gameplay)
Pegah sprite and concept scene in Test Room, will leave an explanation for Nergal about that one.
Vick... I mean Babysitter scene completed, will work on coding her in and dialogue later
Mrs Jenning X Ms Taylor threesome scene done, will use the double TF gif by Gross Mind as the masterbate and cum portions to mix things up a bit (will update dialogue to reflect this change later)
New variables made for newer scenes, still need to make more

Currently working on updating BelmontKing12's TF scene for Mom since I was given his blessing to do so

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
I'm glad to see the thread in overall a positive mood. I was afraid the return would kill the modders' motivations, but I'm happy to see Chilly rearing to go.

It's a pretty high likelihood that the next build will make much of the mod unplayable, so I hope some of the modders stay on to keep the mods up-to-date if/when Nergal moves ahead with the new phase. That's the nature of mods: they're never a part of the official build, so one has to keep updating them.

------

Found an artist whose proportions remind me a bit of Glassfish. No intention behind them (although the last one reminds me of the UD Principal), just thought I'd share them here. The artist is called Tourin17 over on ye olde tumblr.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes