4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

DimitarM12

May 8, 2017
Good to hear that, but i want Chilly to finish his second update, cuz we dont want to let him down.
- sry if im bad at eng

gemini20xx

Oct 17, 2017
We all need to just step back and calm down on both sides of this, nay-sayers and believers, before we cause some real problems on this thread. Nergal stated in the post that if he quits again Glassfish gets the rights to continue and if she quits he'll look for a new artist with input from supporters. He's had his issues - issues that clearly did facilitate a needed break to do what he needed to do - and is coming out swinging with a plan for the future.

All we can do is support him and like I said before have a little faith, life doesn't stop because bad shit happens and when it does priorities have to change.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
It's been a long day without you, my friend
And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
We've come a long way from where we began
Oh I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
When I see you again

jollyroger81

Oct 11, 2017
From Nergal "I was made aware of a group who did some fantastic hard work while I was away. The Chilly Community Mod improved and added a lot to the game, and they helped keep the flame alive for many. I cannot thank them enough."

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NERGAL IS BACK BABY.

Reactions: nekobasu

gymogle

Feb 2, 2017
As good as it is to have Nergal back I'm a little sad. I prefer Chilly and this community and the collaboration more. Glad Chilly can take a break but I hope everything continues once Nergal releases newer updates with modding in mind.

At the very least would like to give a shout out to Chilly and everyone here for all their work and keeping things alive in Nergal's absence.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
As good as it is to have Nergal back I'm a little sad. I prefer Chilly and this community and the collaboration more. Glad Chilly can take a break but I hope everything continues once Nergal releases newer updates with modding in mind.

At the very least would like to give a shout out to Chilly and everyone here for all their work and keeping things alive in Nergal's absence.

Thank you but boi you people gotta read the first post on this page, I ain't taking no break right now, I'm working overtime!! :D XD

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Since the threesome scene between Dizzy and Sydney isn't done, and probably won't be done in time, I'll be removing it in my next update my apologies. At least the threesome with Mrs J and Ms T is done.

EDIT: I will leave the variable for the scene in the code in case Nergal wishes to ever do such a thing but the whole interaction to get the scene itself will be gone.

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
With the new rules in place you can still make games with incest in them, you just have to be vague and misleading about it. A few patreons were able to circumvent the purge because they offered a "game" for supporters along with a "patch" that pretty much enabled the game by either letting you play or enabling the offending content. Thing is, these projects already had established patrons and mostly everyone knew out of the gate what they were getting into.

However, for an up and comer with no established name or reputation, you would have a much harder time getting your foot in the door now. You would need to do most of your advertising off patreon itself with what you say off site being wildly different from what you advertise on your patreon page.

In the long run I don't know how well this is going to work for those that are currently getting away with it.

Sep 24, 2017
With the new rules in place you can still make games with incest in them, you just have to be vague and misleading about it. A few patreons were able to circumvent the purge because they offered a "game" for supporters along with a "patch" that pretty much enabled the game by either letting you play or enabling the offending content. Thing is, these projects already had established patrons and mostly everyone knew out of the gate what they were getting into.

However, for an up and comer with no established name or reputation, you would have a much harder time getting your foot in the door now. You would need to do most of your advertising off patreon itself with what you say off site being wildly different from what you advertise on your patreon page.

In the long run I don't know how well this is going to work for those that are currently getting away with it.
That is what makes me worried with nergal coming back. Before nergal left, the set of rules were different. Both games that nergal was working on had elements that could be taken down, but now coming back to this, nergal will have to be "vague and misleading" and coming back from dropping off might make it difficult to rekindle former supporters and gain new ones.

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes