4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Gonna try to change it so that if you forget to text someone than this babysitter will show up, she'll be another easter egg scene

Next update, when and IF it gets released, with not have any of the furry easter eggs, just the "normal" ones (Rita, the hooker, the babysitter, the snake girl and the succubus if I can get to it), e.i. that would be the update y'all fuckers give Nergal if he wants to use my stuff

TheDwayneTrain

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Summertime Saga got shutdown recently due to violating Patreon's terms of service. So even if Nergal did decide to comeback and keep working on the game. I almost guarantee his Patreon would be taken down.
Wow, that sucks. Guess the modding will live on for the time being.

Damn this crackdown BS though :angry:

• Angry
Reactions: TheAthing

vodka581996

Jan 30, 2018
Summertime saga got banned coz incest ? That sad . One of my favorite game
How to UD or AZL can get a chance if Nergal comeback ?
I think all we have now is a mod update of original game

U

User_305918

It be best if any of us gave him the link to this thread so he can post up his game if Nergal is really coming back. As of now, all the Mega Links on his Patreon are gone. I looked and both UD and AZL Mega Links are disappearing.

gemini20xx

Oct 17, 2017
A lot of adult games that get their funding via Patreon are probably going to start posting elsewhere to avoid having their content reviewed, I know that Icstor has moved his game links from Patreon to his own website.

Most likely, Nergal will either set up his own site or put the links to the game on his Discord if he is resuming UD.

vodka581996

Jan 30, 2018
It be best if any of us gave him the link to this thread so he can post up his game if Nergal is really coming back. As of now, all the Mega Links on his Patreon are gone. I looked and both UD and AZL Mega Links are disappearing.
LOL i don't see any reason he will post he game on this thread . Why he want to do that ?

vodka581996

Jan 30, 2018
I don't think Nergal will do that (like set up his own website or post game on another place) . He need money for his game . And i don't see any trustworthy platform like Patreon

In case of Summertime Saga . On his stream DarkCookie has stated that they WILL be patching out the incest part of the game. The game will keep the same characters, "same story", same animations, but name them differently in order to follow up on patreons guidelines. He claims that if a trustworthy platform like Patreon ever pops up, he will jump ships and re-add the original content.

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
I don't think Nergal will do that (like set up his own website or post game on another place) . He need money for his game . And i don't see any trustworthy platform like Patreon

In case of Summertime Saga . On his stream DarkCookie has stated that they WILL be patching out the incest part of the game. The game will keep the same characters, "same story", same animations, but name them differently in order to follow up on patreons guidelines. He claims that if a trustworthy platform like Patreon ever pops up, he will jump ships and re-add the original content.
Yeah if there is a platform that allows for funding of the content that we love then ofc creators will want to jump ship because patreon's T&C's just complicate things and doesn't guarantee safe funding.

Cadam Warlock

Jun 14, 2017
Are we still following the trello's plan for final touches of the game? Is this even a factor anymore? Just asking out of curiosity.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Are we still following the trello's plan for final touches of the game? Is this even a factor anymore? Just asking out of curiosity.

Not really since we can't make new scenes unless we take some other animation that GlassFish as posted

Though the trello is where we got the idea for Pegah and Hitomi so yeah

D

Deleted member 40921

The trello was made by nergal for his/her version of the game, seeing as this is a personal mod made by chilly i doubt he takes much from this besides the characters.

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes