4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

Sylaidara

Mar 21, 2017
Summertime Saga got shutdown recently due to violating Patreon's terms of service. So even if Nergal did decide to comeback and keep working on the game. I almost guarantee his Patreon would be taken down.

Marauder196

Sep 3, 2017
Summertime Saga got shutdown recently due to violating Patreon's terms of service. So even if Nergal did decide to comeback and keep working on the game. I almost guarantee his Patreon would be taken down.
When The HELL did this HAPPEN??????

U

User_305918

If Nergal did decide to come back, his page would be taken down after just posting up his game.

U

User_305918

Okay I just checked Nergal's page and the Mega Link post of his original game is now gone. Looks like Patreon has finally got to him or he took it down himself.

Feb 24, 2018
How do I text people or reply to a text? When I press W to bring up the phone and then Z to see my messages, there's nothing else I can do except for scroll through messages and exit the screen.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Okay I just checked Nergal's page and the Mega Link post of his original game is now gone. Looks like Patreon has finally got to him or he took it down himself.
It could be that he is abandoning his original concept for the game and restarting

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Would Patreon ban my super hero game idea? The protagonist is the "son" of Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy in it but in reality he's a plant clone created using the DNA of the two of them

U

User_305918

Would Patreon ban my super hero game idea? The protagonist is the "son" of Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy in it but in reality he's a plant clone created using the DNA of the two of them
It just might be flagged as one. I don't know. But if Nergal were to come back to post Urban Demons, he may have to do it here. But then he wouldn't have the funds to pay GlassFish for the art he's commisiobing for. Hmmmm, this is a conundrum.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
It just might be flagged as one. I don't know. But if Nergal were to come back to post Urban Demons, he may have to do it here. But then he wouldn't have the funds to pay GlassFish for the art he's commisiobing for. Hmmmm, this is a conundrum.
He'll probably have to get a tip jar, ko-fi, or something like that

If I don't advertise the game with the character being the "son" and instead the creation of the two characters think I'd be fine like that?

U

User_305918

If I don't advertise the game with the character being the "son" and instead the creation of the two characters think I'd be fine like that?
I don't know man, Patreon is becoming very fickle. Even if its just the DNA of both Harley and Ivy and if the MC of your game refers to them both as mother, well it might be considered incest or taboo either way.

sithno

Feb 10, 2018
How do I text people or reply to a text? When I press W to bring up the phone and then Z to see my messages, there's nothing else I can do except for scroll through messages and exit the screen.
to Txt people go to the "HEART" icon and then click the "speech" box next to every photo you can not TXT or Reply if you dont meet the requirements such as "have their number" or "have enough love/lust" to txt them OR "in the right location or right desire to txt"

sorry just relized a mistake you cant reply to Txt Period only Send them the ladies will reply

sithno

Feb 10, 2018

i hope i dont offend Chilly but wouldnt that go back to the original idea of UD urban X Life?

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes