4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

sithno

Feb 10, 2018
As far as I understand, Nergal has never made any art on his own. All the art for Urban Demons was made by Glassfish, if that's what you're referring to.
no unfortaintly i wasnt i had Assume Glassfish may have change his name to Nergal to avoid being linked to Glassfish like i said i goofed

U

User_305918

Look right now we all have to wait and see, no bothering either GlassFish or Nergal is they are coming back to working on Urban Demons. Like Chilly said, she is probably getting annoyed from people asking her. And no one pledging to Nergal if he is coming back or not. Another person just pledge to his Patreon page. So let's all wait, check on either GlassFish's feed or Nergal's page to see what happens. Okay? Are we all agreed? Is it a done deal?

sithno

Feb 10, 2018
Look right now we all have to wait and see, no bothering either GlassFish or Nergal is they are coming back to working on Urban Demons. Like Chilly said, she is probably getting annoyed from people asking her. And no one pledging to Nergal if he is coming back or not. Another person just pledge to his Patreon page. So let's all wait, check on either GlassFish's feed or Nergal's page to see what happens. Okay? Are we all agreed? Is it a done deal?
Agreed

U

User_305918

Let's give this a couple of weeks, a month top to see what happens. This is only happening just now. If nothing appears or everything is uncertain it will he decided what will happen to the FanMod of Chilly's Urban Demons.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
i think all of us need to CHILL and wait a couple of days, maybe a week and basically just wait for either Glassfish or Nergal to give a more solid answer rather than bombing them with questions, they're the ones developing the game (if they do come back) i think INFORMING us would be in their best interest and if Nergal's truly back we'll eventually see it in his patreon, hell while i'm at it maybe we should give Chilly Bossman some time alone, he ain't a kid (none of us is...hopefully, in which case "get off this site Timmy") and he's been through allot and sometimes people need a break to sort shit out, it happens we're human beings, that being said i won't be posting further until someone either working on this mod or working on the official game says something, see you guys later, do take care.

Sylaidara

Mar 21, 2017
In all honesty I think the only thing Nergal is gonna do is release his final touch up versions of the game that he promised us like 8 months ago.

U

User_305918

In all honesty I think the only thing Nergal is gonna do is release his final touch up versions of the game that he promised us like 8 months ago.
Probably. He has been gone for months so maybe he has been secretly working on the game in all that time. However, GlassFish posted up a gif of what looks like Mrs. Jennings and she said it's something she has been working on "lately."

As stated this is all in the waters of uncertainty right now so let's not all get our hopes up and let's not all get depressed about if it doesn't happen. Just like I said before, let's wait and see, let's not bother either Nergal or GlassFish if the game is being worked on and/or returning, and no bothering Chilly if he is gonna finish his version (he's under a lot of stress now so please give the man some space).

Now if everyone can be patient (which I highly doubt anyone here would be, fucking newbs) then we won't be arguing with each other of what is or isn't happening with the game so far.

koreset

Dec 25, 2017
Even if Nergel comes back, i have a feeling that he wll just IGNORE what Chilly & co did, and make a version that will just fuck up the mod. The right thing to do will be to implement the mod and build on from there, otherwise is just fucking rude, and it will be like spiting in the face of the people that kept the game alive.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Even if Nergel comes back, i have a feeling that he wll just IGNORE what Chilly & co did, and make a version that will just fuck up the mod. The right thing to do will be to implement the mod and build on from there, otherwise is just fucking rude, and it will be like spiting in the face of the people that kept the game alive.
What kind of pseudo-logic is that? Nergal has no obligation, moral or otherwise, to incorporate, or even acknowledge, anyone doing whatever with the files he provided to the public. Straight from his Patreon announcement:
Can I take over the creation of A Zombie's Life/ Urban Demons?
I will not be officially endorsing anyone taking over these projects, however I can't (nor will I try to) stop anyone from doing so unofficially. But the only place for official work will be here, if I return.

Reactions: Crawdaddy

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
Nergal has to acknowledge that Chilly did make mods and keep the game going during his leave of absences. It is Nergal's game(Wootch can't do shit) but Nergal should allow the mods to be available. But one thing is certain. As much as I respect our boy Chilly, Nergal is > Chilly so he got the final say on the matter.

U

User_305918

So far I should stop talking and be the voice of reason if everyone is gonna be making mountains out of molehills.

vodka581996

Jan 30, 2018
From my point of view . Nergal is not coming back . And glassfish is not working for this project . I don't know what make you guys think they're coming back .

Reactions: crazybeaver

crazybeaver

May 4, 2017
vodka581996, step in, sis! We shall drink some together!
My titanium samurai (Toshiba Z930 D3S) died last night, while i tried to write that is NOT NERGAL, AND HE\SHE WILL NOT CONTINUE.

conrad1508

Feb 1, 2018
From my point of view . Nergal is not coming back . And glassfish is not working for this project . I don't know what make you guys think they're coming back .
This project is currently not being worked on. DO NOT pledge.

But check back soon...

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes