4.10 star(s) 53 Votes
D

Deleted member 40921

She only answered the first question....
Maybe the "Nope" was for the question about her being nergal and the second part "I'm Not" is referring to her coming back to the project...at least that's what i perceive it as.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Maybe the "Nope" was for the question about her being nergal and the second part "I'm Not" is referring to her coming back to the project...at least that's what i perceive it as.
Wishful thinking... can someone ask her if she's even heard of me/the mod/the thread? I'm curious but I'd rather not ask her myself... I think I'd sound like I have a big ego or something... I don't know what to do, I got brb anyways

U

User_305918

I have been checking Nergal's Patreon and nothing has changed, aside from the increase of Patreons supporting him. Yesterday it was only 91 and now it's 95. I think after this rumor spread people are blindly supporting his page now.

D

Deleted member 40921

I have been checking Nergal's Patreon and nothing has changed, aside from the increase of Patreons supporting him. Yesterday it was only 91 and now it's 95. I think after this rumor spread people are blindly supporting his page now.
Reminds me of when Wootch came back and promised to finish the original game but he never did and people still was supporting his patreon.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
The description did change tho, but other than that we got nothing from his end

Reactions: crazybeaver

sithno

Feb 10, 2018
well i must apologize then i fucked claiming Glass fish and Nergal where one in the Same if i must give a excuse it was the art Glassfish looked so close to Nergal's i could have sworn it was earlier works but nope i goofed i apologize to everyone

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
well i must apologize then i fucked claiming Glass fish and Nergal where one in the Same if i must give a excuse it was the art Glassfish looked so close to Nergal's i could have sworn it was earlier works but nope i goofed i apologize to everyone
As far as I understand, Nergal has never made any art on his own. All the art for Urban Demons was made by Glassfish, if that's what you're referring to.

Reactions: moperayu

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
So far let's just wait and see. Besides Nergal is far more trustworthy than Wootch and I doubt Nergal would do update his patreon unless he is up to something.

Right now people need to be fucking patience and wait, boss Chilly is make some stuff for us so It's not all doom and gloom.

Reactions: ChillyScholar

vodka581996

Jan 30, 2018
Too late bro . I already did this few seconds after i got her 1st respond . Checked her tumblr now and i think this is clear for my 2nd question

Reactions: crazybeaver
4.10 star(s) 53 Votes