4.10 star(s) 53 Votes
U

User_305918

I think that is best as of right now. This only just happened so this is still a bit of a mystery that under some speculation. But don't get down too much Nergal. You were doing a good thing in keeping this game alive, be proud of that man.

D

Deleted member 40921

Just let chilly breathe damn......yall are literally pushing equal amount of compliments and insults down the dudes throat. Whether or not If chilly wants to continue to mod the game is his decision, you just gotta accept that. We
were even lucky he even decided to share his mod with the public... Then some of yall start bitching about what should be in the game and what shouldn't just remember beggars can't be choosers. Take what you get and if you don't want it then don't take it at all.

Reactions: NODOGAN and sithno

vodka581996

Jan 30, 2018
So sad to see you give up like that . I don't know why some rumor can affect you so hard . Btw thank you for keep this game alive
I will doing this for my own . And i don't care nergal comback or not

Ocdil

May 15, 2017
Hello, some will know if the problem is solved that the screen of the game is too big to play?

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
I think that is best as of right now. This only just happened so this is still a bit of a mystery that under some speculation. But don't get down too much Nergal. You were doing a good thing in keeping this game alive, be proud of that man.
Did you mean Chilly?

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
But here is a image of Kimberly with her eyes open if you wanted to see. View attachment 73784
Fuck, a lot more gorgeous up close in full res. But yeah, her features are too... caucasian, I suppose. There was some very subtle facial differences indicating her being Asian in Glassfish' art I don't see here. Mostly the eyes I think. And I do say that fully aware of the fact both of her iterations have blue eyes. In fact, the only reason we can be sure she's Asian at all is her brown nipples.
The similar applies to Ms. Amos. ScarlettAnn gave her a girl's face, not a woman's face, if you get what I mean.

As for your great plans, I would recommend waiting for what's going to happen with Nergal's patreon in the (hopefully near) future... while I would certainly approve of your idea, I can't encourage spending effort and money in vain, should he actually rise from the dead or something.
Though if nothing else for now, you could share the rest of your ScarletAnn commissions in full res at least...

DiosDecay

Mar 2, 2018
Onymous said:
The similar applies to Ms. Amos. ScarlettAnn gave her a girl's face, not a woman's face, if you get what I mean.
I do get what you mean.
Onymous said:
As for your great plans, I would recommend waiting for what's going to happen with Nergal's patreon in the (hopefully near) future... while I would certainly approve of your idea, I can't encourage spending effort and money in vain, should he actually rise from the dead or something.
Though if nothing else for now, you could share the rest of your ScarletAnn commissions in full res at least...
I will most likely create at least a demo (basically some type of scene for each character), as in exchange for letting me use the MC art the original commissioner asked if they could get a demo or copy of the game. I will most likely release the demo to the public as well (IF Nergal comes back sooner I would seek his permission first), as I would like people to see Scarlett's art in Urban Demons.
Then I will wait for awhile to see what comes of the rumours of a possible Nergal return, If he does I will just start a new story I have in mind with Scarlett's art (if she isn't too busy with her own game).

Reactions: JoyBoii and 0nymous

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
Mmm guys I tried version 0.8 with fixes and the cilly upgrade. I can not pick up ice cream, or the chillies from the store so I can not take photos of sidney or proceed with Mom.
What can it be for and can i meddle the code or may be a link to older version that works. I have seen the scenes in the teleport section but just wanted to see how some are achieved. Overall the game looks like a total mess.

U

User_305918

Mmm guys I tried version 0.8 with fixes and the cilly upgrade. I can not pick up ice cream, or the chillies from the store so I can not take photos of sidney or proceed with Mom.
What can it be for and can i meddle the code or may be a link to older version that works. I have seen the scenes in the teleport section but just wanted to see how some are achieved. Overall the game looks like a total mess.
Did. You. Start. A. New. Save?!?!?!?!?!

Gross Mind

Jan 12, 2018
This is nice dude. Not sure if it will ever be used though. A rumor is going around that Nergal might be coming back. Right now we are waiting if this rumor is true before things get back into gear here or if it will all be halted.
Oh danm. That looked like a father that abandoned the kid, then comes back when the kid got grown. It's kind of not fair, but Nergal still the owner.
And I still like the game.
Chilly and the folks must be worried, afterall they made lots of changes.

U

User_305918

Oh danm. That looked like a father that abandoned the kid, then comes back when the kid got grown. It's kind of not fair, but Nergal still the owner.
And I still like the game.
Chilly and the folks must be worried, afterall they made lots of changes.
Chilly is taking it pretty harsh yeah. Especially with all the emotional drama he is dealing with his life, lost of his pets life, people bringing up ScarletAnn's artwork of the game to be used instead, and of course this rumor.

And technically Wootch was the original creator of this game when he abandoned and Nergal took over and made more with it. So different analogy there of parent abandoning its child.

But yes right now we are waiting to see if Nergal is returning. To think this all started when someone put up a gif of what looks like Mrs. Jennings that was put up by GlassFish on her Tumblr page.

AB84

Aug 31, 2017
Chilly is taking it pretty harsh yeah. Especially with all the emotional drama he is dealing with his life, lost of his pets life, people bringing up ScarletAnn's artwork of the game to be used instead, and of course this rumor.

And technically Wootch was the original creator of this game when he abandoned and Nergal took over and made more with it. So different analogy there of parent abandoning its child.

But yes right now we are waiting to see if Nergal is returning. To think this all started when someone put up a gif of what looks like Mrs. Jennings that was put up by GlassFish on her Tumblr page.
what gif do you mean?

nvm found it

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes