4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
This project is currently not being worked on. DO NOT pledge.

But check back soon...
Used to say "This project is ABANDONED". The "currently not being worked on" seems to be new.
Regardless, I quite enjoy Chilly's mod, whether Nergal returns or not.

D

Deleted member 40921

If i remember correctly glassfish has been learning to do animations little years before Urban Demons started to roll out. Ever since then she's been improving and showing gifs on her blog. Perhaps this teaser of Mrs.Jennings is a full blown animation to test out if she can do longer animations rather than just gifs. In the end i guess we just gotta wait and see what this teaser really turns into.

sithno

Feb 10, 2018
If i remember correctly glassfish has been learning to do animations little years before Urban Demons started to roll out. Ever since then she's been improving and showing gifs on her blog. Perhaps this teaser of Mrs.Jennings is a full blown animation to test out if she can do longer animations rather than just gifs. In the end i guess we just gotta wait and see what this teaser really turns into.
Agreed best not to get our Hopes up
"anticipation leads to despair when its set to high"

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
You got me hopeful now cause this post reminded me that she is working on a full animation of Harley Quinn (that is where the tentacle scene I posted before comes from)

casualfilthy

Jul 23, 2017
Given the change in the patreon header, the new gif by glassfish AND not to mention their conspicuous avoidance of certain questions about it? I'll eat my shirt if Nergal isn't making his way back.

D

Deleted member 40921

Given the change in the patreon header, the new gif by glassfish AND not to mention their conspicuous avoidance of certain questions about it? I'll eat my shirt if Nergal isn't making his way back.
I'll hold you to your word x'Dx'D

exstnce

Aug 19, 2016
Can't continue mom because chillies is not in my inventory even though I brought it from the store. Does anyone know the item id for it?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Can't continue mom because chillies is not in my inventory even though I brought it from the store. Does anyone know the item id for it?
There are two item menus, change the menu and you'll find it, press a for the menu then s or d till you find it

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
sorry to be a bother, and probably ask a question that's been asked a dozen times already, but how would I go about getting Sydney's shower scene? Thanks for any help!

Dimael

Aug 25, 2017
We need to be patien but I really do hope he comes back might not be much but at least gives little hope of him coming back,especially the changing in the header to :But check back soon...

sithno

Feb 10, 2018
sorry to be a bother, and probably ask a question that's been asked a dozen times already, but how would I go about getting Sydney's shower scene? Thanks for any help!
the Shower scene is Linked to your Purity and Corruption route ..((check the help File)) if you arent getting the Shower scene your ether not ready for it or not reached it so keep grinding out your sisters "love" or "lust" if you have enough go into the upstairs Bathroom and use your Phone to "text" her if she agrees the Screen will fade out if not you havent reached the level of lust/love yet

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
the Shower scene is Linked to your Purity and Corruption route ..((check the help File)) if you arent getting the Shower scene your ether not ready for it or not reached it so keep grinding out your sisters "love" or "lust" if you have enough go into the upstairs Bathroom and use your Phone to "text" her if she agrees the Screen will fade out if not you havent reached the level of lust/love yet
Ah, okay, I understand now. Thanks!

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes