4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

GiacoAlvein

Aug 9, 2016
can someone tell me how to take pictures,i have a Phone.
You have to use it from the item menu not by pressing "w", stand near the girl, open the item menu and select the phone, you will get other photos without selecting the phone during some events
Of course you need the expensive phone, not the cheap one

Sexybones

Aug 5, 2016
You have to use it from the item menu not by pressing "w", stand near the girl, open the item menu and select the phone, you will get other photos without selecting the phone during some events
Of course you need the expensive phone, not the cheap one
Thanks. For some reason saves where i already bough the Phone disabled my item button.

Dekix

Donor
Sep 30, 2016
when I'm sleeping and trying to complete the second stage i can't see the caracter and as soon as i move he wakes up ... is this supposed to be that way ?

eades

Nov 19, 2016
what do i need to do to get anny mom scene? i got the pain killers, i got 2 scenes with the teacher, but i cant get anny scene with mom... what should i do?

Maericke

Aug 5, 2016
Crashed when I went to nurse donna the second time. Definitely need the fixed version lol.

Sword26

Donor
Aug 8, 2016
1.can't get back into room with donna post first checkup
2. can't enter the room when sis is stripping

how do i fix these

Last edited:

Sword26

Donor
Aug 8, 2016
Crashed when I went to nurse donna the second time. Definitely need the fixed version lol.
similat situation except i can't even go in to see donna and now as well some bug where im stuck in the day after going to sleep

Terry

Nov 14, 2016
Not sure if its just me but how do I leave the demon town? I tried interacting with the dragon statue again but nothing happens and he doesnt say anything. Tried even giving him an ice cream and crashed the game lol

Last edited:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
this game will be continuate after the original creator back?
It's Nergal's game. He's using his own script, his own art, and it's only "inspired by" which totally protects him from anything and everything Wootch can do or say. In short, Wootch is screwed up the ass.
I'm not touching Wootch's version again unless it's actually complete. Which I doubt will happen.
Anyways, back to Nergal's Urban Demons. Havent tried it yet but has anyone tried the RPG Maker Save Editor to get past the stuck parts?

• Wow
Reactions: BruceMcGivern

Evilicious

Jan 17, 2017
You can't say it's a genuine game though. MyXXXkin's developer StickJump is also pretty much inspired by UxL but he changed every scene. Nergal is pretty much rehashing the same scenes with a new art style. I'm a bit disappointed.

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes