4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
Has anyone else gotten a crash when trying to go to Kim's house on Friday night? Crashes every single time for me.
Got this a couple of time in a row (kept trying the same night wondering if I broke something or if it was that specifically). Looks like something specific is supposed to happen with those conditions (Kim's house, Friday, night) but probably missing (got a similar error wandering over to Neala's door, but part of a scene plays for Kim's house where Neala's door just ends).

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
When is the next update coming?
Short answer: We don't know yet.

Long answer: Peeking at the Trellos for art and code shows that Nergal finished reworking the main map and added a pool area for the next update, while on GF's end she finished a few animated scenes for the end of the story and started recently working on some new stuff for Kimberly. But there hasn't been any updates on Nergal's Patreon since he did an AMA two weeks ago on the discord (and I admit I haven't been on there much, but there doesn't seem to be any news there either).

Reactions: princelovemia

rebelphoenix

Dec 8, 2017
Got this a couple of time in a row (kept trying the same night wondering if I broke something or if it was that specifically). Looks like something specific is supposed to happen with those conditions (Kim's house, Friday, night) but probably missing (got a similar error wandering over to Neala's door, but part of a scene plays for Kim's house where Neala's door just ends).
It's my understanding that Kim's is where the MC's sister goes to babysit friday nights. I thought there was to be a scene there.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
It's my understanding that Kim's is where the MC's sister goes to babysit friday nights. I thought there was to be a scene there.
It's actually coded in already for a scene to happen there, the scene itself just hasn't been made/released. The coding says it'll be a scene that happens when you play hide-n-seek and hide in the closet with Sydney. There's actually a couple of pieces of coding that implies future scenes. There's a few scenes that will happen for Ms Jennings in Fred's store, Mom will have some scenes in the regular store, and so on and so forth.

Reactions: rebelphoenix

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
I personally do not like how silent Nergal's development has become. We used to have an update every 2/3 weeks while he worked on both AZL and UD, for BOTH. Now, I'm not complaining about how slow the development is - because that I do not know. It's simply too silent.
I vaguely remember something about reviving the blog?

Neomage21

Aug 28, 2017
Fail to load some .txt files.... is it normal or did i something wrong??
that only happens for scenes that don't have a txt file made.

All the sex scenes are handled through .txt files for the dialogue and animation.

and the journal entries are also handled by .txt files

What did you do when you got the message?

Reactions: nomercy1592

kkraftpunk

Dec 19, 2017
I personally do not like how silent Nergal's development has become. We used to have an update every 2/3 weeks while he worked on both AZL and UD, for BOTH. Now, I'm not complaining about how slow the development is - because that I do not know. It's simply too silent.
I vaguely remember something about reviving the blog?
I agree about the silent part considering how past events worked out

Reactions: cooldude33

nomercy1592

Jul 17, 2018
that only happens for scenes that don't have a txt file made.

All the sex scenes are handled through .txt files for the dialogue and animation.

and the journal entries are also handled by .txt files

What did you do when you got the message?
Just skipped message, that's all... Not much later i felt stuck... :test2:

Neomage21

Aug 28, 2017
Just skipped message, that's all... Not much later i felt stuck... :test2:
sorry i meant what did you do before the message showed up. If it was a sex scene then that just means that there's no dialogue txt for it. Since the entire scene depends on the txt files to even bring up the animation.

For example say Sydney is at level 4 and you were doing the shower bj scene. The game would look in the Sydney section of the Dialogue folder and look for the correct route your on (Purity, Blackmail, Corrupt) and the number of the progression level so it would look for 4.txt

Reactions: nomercy1592

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
I agree about the silent part considering how past events worked out
Thats more the legacy of UD than Nergal though.
If he is out for a month or two without a word there might be reason to worry(just like any other Patreon funded developer)but for now just have some patience.

Neomage21

Aug 28, 2017
It's actually coded in already for a scene to happen there, the scene itself just hasn't been made/released. The coding says it'll be a scene that happens when you play hide-n-seek and hide in the closet with Sydney. There's actually a couple of pieces of coding that implies future scenes. There's a few scenes that will happen for Ms Jennings in Fred's store, Mom will have some scenes in the regular store, and so on and so forth.
Good to hear from you Chilly. Thought i would let you know i've been messing around with the old chilly mod and started to bring the principal in to the new version.

Reactions: ChillyScholar

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Good to hear from you Chilly. Thought i would let you know i've been messing around with the old chilly mod and started to bring the principal in to the new version.
I have a thread where you can hear from me all the time lol Even released another update to my mod a few days ago

That's cool, nice to hear that people still seem to like my stuff on this thread

Now I'm gonna stop talking now cause I don't want to annoy Nergal/anyone else by talking about this cause I'm a paranoid mofo

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes