4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

arcadebomb

Nov 14, 2017
How do i exit the game without having to lose all my saves. I literally cant find any way to exit the game other than directly closing the program. Please help.

77outlaw77

Feb 16, 2018
Alright everybody with the questions, here are your answers:

Question: How do I have sex with/start a relationship with (insert character)?
Answer: See the folder in the game called "HELP AND WALKTHROUGH"? Inside of it are painstakingly written help and walkthroughs (go figure). If you're having game problems, consult the detailed and painstakingly written walkthroughs rather than showing up here looking for somebody to hold your hand. If you're playing an adult game, you should at least try to act a little bit like an adult.

Question: How do I save in this game? How do I quit?
Answer: Use the UI. Besides the autosave feature that should prevent you from having this problem in the first place, you can just pull up the phone (after getting it in the beginning) by pressing W, then just go to the disk icon and save.
You need to quit the game? Close it like literally anything else.

Question: Will this have an android port?
Answer: No, unless somebody wants to rebuild the whole game in RPG Maker MV, it will never have an android port. RPG Maker VX:Ace games are fundamentally incompatible with android and cannot be natively packed into, or read from APK Format.

Question: (insert dumb question here)?
Answer: Be an adult and figure it out.

Simsim

Apr 29, 2017
Somehow miss jennigs wont show up in the store saturday (middag) at all anymore. Is it a bug or do i need to do something else? i already have sex with her but cant get her to have sex at the bar.

God_Batman

Feb 8, 2018
just gonna wait for more content, played all the moded versions and the original one...phew im tired dude....lets just rest, next month i will check the patrons for more update

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
Somehow miss jennigs wont show up in the store saturday (middag) at all anymore. Is it a bug or do i need to do something else? i already have sex with her but cant get her to have sex at the bar.
Not sure. What does the tip in the cellphone say?
E.g Slow Fall - I need to continue talking to her etc.

Tony Prada

Mar 18, 2018
Hey Guys. I'm sure this was questioned a couple of times but i couldn't find a solution. I can't run this properly in full screen. I have a laptop with a native resolution of 2880x1800 and i'm running on win 10/64bit. When it starts the lower right of the screen is missing. Sometimes i manage to fullscreen the game but then everything ist too tiny. Is there a solution for it. I used thread search but didnt find anything usefull. Thanks in advance...

sfidock

May 12, 2017
does anyone know if the somebodysetupusthebomb cheat code works? i just completed the game doing the purity route and dont realy want to replay the corupt route yet

AB84

Aug 31, 2017
i'm looking for the xalenda mod for the 0.9 demo with the mrs jennings scene in the dressing room in school, does someone have a link for that?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
i'm looking for the xalenda mod for the 0.9 demo with the mrs jennings scene in the dressing room in school, does someone have a link for that?
Here's a link to his thread

sfidock

May 12, 2017
In game help folder there is no walkthrough just general tips, console codes and change logs folder :-/
i know the codes are in that folder. what i'm asking is if it works? when i try the code it says not a code but every other one i used works fine. its no big deal i dont mind replaying it as a corruption play through just wanted to compare dialog

Stay Frosty

Jul 17, 2017
Alright everybody with the questions, here are your answers:

Question: How do I have sex with/start a relationship with (insert character)?
Answer: See the folder in the game called "HELP AND WALKTHROUGH"? Inside of it are painstakingly written help and walkthroughs (go figure). If you're having game problems, consult the detailed and painstakingly written walkthroughs rather than showing up here looking for somebody to hold your hand. If you're playing an adult game, you should at least try to act a little bit like an adult.

Question: How do I save in this game? How do I quit?
Answer: Use the UI. Besides the autosave feature that should prevent you from having this problem in the first place, you can just pull up the phone (after getting it in the beginning) by pressing W, then just go to the disk icon and save.
You need to quit the game? Close it like literally anything else.

Question: Will this have an android port?
Answer: No, unless somebody wants to rebuild the whole game in RPG Maker MV, it will never have an android port. RPG Maker VX:Ace games are fundamentally incompatible with android and cannot be natively packed into, or read from APK Format.

Question: (insert dumb question here)?
Answer: Be an adult and figure it out.
Hey dude! there is no walkthrough in the help folder. You sure look dumb.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
I haven’t actually implemented the dressing room scene in my mod, because I’m still using the 8.2 version of the game. Instead, I created a back yard and locker/shower rooms, but there’s not much to do in there yet.

Reactions: ChillyScholar

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Hey Guys. I'm sure this was questioned a couple of times but i couldn't find a solution. I can't run this properly in full screen. I have a laptop with a native resolution of 2880x1800 and i'm running on win 10/64bit. When it starts the lower right of the screen is missing. Sometimes i manage to fullscreen the game but then everything ist too tiny. Is there a solution for it. I used thread search but didnt find anything usefull. Thanks in advance...
You need to download and use the RGSS301.dll, found when you download the game. If you have RPG Maker installed on your computer (via Steam or otherwise) you need to also replace the .dll in that program’s folder, replacing the file that’s already in there.

That should fix the problem for you. Unfortunately, the resolution of the game is designed to run at 1260x780 (I think).

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes