4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

77outlaw77

Feb 16, 2018
Hey dude! there is no walkthrough in the help folder. You sure look dumb.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey, you're right I was thinking of the previous versions where those walkthroughs were present. Maybe try Chilly's mod.

In that case, I refer to point number four in stating "You're a fucking adult, figure it out."

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
How to access it in game?
Watching the opening movie is helpful, where it shows how to access that and how to send messages (note: that is based of version 0.9.2.3).

In case you have that version:
EITHER: Watch the opening movie which shows how to pull it off.

OR:

Open your cellphone (W key) and find the character you're interested in. There's a button that shows hints on how to advance.
E.g: The Slow Fall: I need to continue talking to [character] to build up a relationship with her.

Certain characters have unique ones, like Kimberly has "Affinity for the outside", meaning you should find her in a public location and have sex with her.

If you have version 0.8.2, you'll have the walkthroughs instead.

ImJustThatKinky

Game Developer
May 25, 2018
So I'm just wondering has the blackmail finally be added to the game properly or is it still bugging and also some of them are the same dialogue as corruption

gemini20xx

Oct 17, 2017
So I'm just wondering has the blackmail finally be added to the game properly or is it still bugging and also some of them are the same dialogue as corruption
I think some of the characters have their blackmail routes but if you want to go that route you'd best wait for the full release, but the easiest way to check is to go into the Data folder then into Dialogues and see which characters have folders marked blackmail.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Dialogue is stilly pretty much Corruption without the demonic magic, so there hasn’t been much in the way of changes yet. Best to think of it as a prototype or demo for what’s coming in the final build(s).

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
Hey all! It's been a while, and I'm sorry for the delay in communication as a well as a build.
When last I updated I mentioned about doing smaller builds to try and get work out quicker, and that is still the plan.

I know a few people have been worried that this project has died or something, but I assure you, it's not (or even remotely close!) Glassfish has done a fantastic job keeping the art on track, but unfortunately the slip has come on my end. Mainly due to real life circumstances things have been fairly rough for the past month and has kept me away somewhat from the project.

Work has been done where I've been able to do some, but it's not been anywhere close to what I would have liked. The map rework coding has been done (and was actually quite enjoyable to work on!). I've mainly been working on the eventing for the new public pool location and the highschool.

The aim is to get this smaller build out for next week (likely next Friday or Saturday), but I'll let you know if that changes. I'm sorry for the lack of communication on my part, I know a month is a long time, but honestly this past month has kind of flew by for me. I'll do my best to make sure that communication improves going forward!

Also there will be another AMA on 12th for all $10+ patrons. Hop over to the discord around 9pm GMT, for a chance to talk with myself and Glass!

- Nergal

Reactions: XdnaX

Tony Prada

Mar 18, 2018
You need to download and use the RGSS301.dll, found when you download the game. If you have RPG Maker installed on your computer (via Steam or otherwise) you need to also replace the .dll in that program’s folder, replacing the file that’s already in there.

That should fix the problem for you. Unfortunately, the resolution of the game is designed to run at 1260x780 (I think).
I allready have the dll in my system folder of the game (latest chilly mod). so that didnt work :(. or is there a specific rgss301.dll I have to search for? thanks

PS: I didnt install the rpg maker. do you think this might help? And which version of rpg maker is used for this game. XP? Vace? MX?

ImJustThatKinky

Game Developer
May 25, 2018
I think some of the characters have their blackmail routes but if you want to go that route you'd best wait for the full release, but the easiest way to check is to go into the Data folder then into Dialogues and see which characters have folders marked blackmail.
Thanks guess I'll have to wait since blackmail is one of my biggest kink. It's not like a don't have alot of other h games to play while I wait.

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
The end result of blackmail v corruption is pretty much identical. But the lead up to that, especially in earlier events, is much different and more fun IMO. Nergal's said that he isn't doing blackmail for every character though so I doubt we'll see it in Kaylee, Donna, or Neala (although I would be okay if he re-did the failed blackmail route for Kaylee).

gemini20xx

Oct 17, 2017
Thanks guess I'll have to wait since blackmail is one of my biggest kink. It's not like a don't have alot of other h games to play while I wait.
No worries, if I remember right some of the original corruption dialogue before Nergal went on hiatus was blackmail so if blackmail makes your day, make it the way you play!

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
I allready have the dll in my system folder of the game (latest chilly mod). so that didnt work :(. or is there a specific rgss301.dll I have to search for? thanks

PS: I didnt install the rpg maker. do you think this might help? And which version of rpg maker is used for this game. XP? Vace? MX?
Installing it the actual “Maker” will just complicate things even more. Your best bet would be to re-download the game (any version) and swap the .dll files. That’s the only reason I can fathom as to why your screen looks wonky.

tiptop

Jun 19, 2017
Is Sarah's blackmail route broken? I'm unable to progress beyond the journal entry where I'm supposed to invite her to the toilets.

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
Is Sarah's blackmail route broken? I'm unable to progress beyond the journal entry where I'm supposed to invite her to the toilets.
Yeah, Sarah's bugged like that right now. You can only invite her by editing the save file to set her invited flag to true. I briefly explained how to do that here:

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
I have a question. i remember this game some time ago having its patron shut down because the creator stopped. Now its back, so my question is the person currently working on it the original creator having come back or is it someone else having picked it up? (I am asking because it plays quite differently than before.

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
I have a question. i remember this game some time ago having its patron shut down because the creator stopped. Now its back, so my question is the person currently working on it the original creator having come back or is it someone else having picked it up? (I am asking because it plays quite differently than before.
Creator's the same, kinks (bugs) are being worked on in the parts of the game currently no-longer-there. Said intent is to reintroduce that content in the 1.0 verion, 0.9 is currently being worked on.

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes