4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

hentaailover

Aug 11, 2018
Hey did they remove the interaction between keeley in the newest update. I don't get to have a chat with keeley, neala or the nurse. Can anyone help me.

Ikariusrb

Mar 21, 2018
So seems the current state is kind of messy, but I've got some questions.

Seems like there's at least 3? women who were previously romanceable which are completely unavailable until the map rework finish drops - correct?

A few oddities I've run into- While I've gone the blue route w Sydney, the phone shows "you've used true corruption", but shows the blue heart active. I've maxed her affection, but seem to be stuck @ lvl 2 with her. Phone hints show two things- that I should be able to have sex in the shower, and that I should catch her in the park on the weekend. Unfortunately, she always declines sex in the shower, opting for BJ instead, and I believe she never gets to the park because of another bug; on weekend mid-morning, I see both Sydney and Mom at the dining table, but there's no activateable for me, so I can't sit down with them for breakfast - I'm guessing they go to the park if I have breakfast with them, as I never see them show up at the park. Also, despite being lvl 3 w/ Dizzy, when she comes over to see Sydney, I can text her to come up to my room, text Sydney to the shower, but if I go talk to Dizzy in Sydney's room, there's nothing other than "Hey MC"....

I also seem to be stuck @ lvl 3 w/ Mrs Jennings.... I've had her in the bathroom, store-room, the park, and the store, but if I approach her at the bar she grabs her hubby and bolts, and I haven't found any further progression of her heart level.

Are these known remnants of the map rework, or am I missing something?

hentaailover

Aug 11, 2018
Hey did they remove the interaction between keeley in the newest update. I don't get to have a chat with keeley, neala or the nurse. Can anyone help me.

Seems like there's at least 3? women who were previously romanceable which are completely unavailable until the map rework finish drops - correct?

A few oddities I've run into- While I've gone the blue route w Sydney, the phone shows "you've used true corruption", but shows the blue heart active. I've maxed her affection, but seem to be stuck @ lvl 2 with her. Phone hints show two things- that I should be able to have sex in the shower, and that I should catch her in the park on the weekend. Unfortunately, she always declines sex in the shower, opting for BJ instead, and I believe she never gets to the park because of another bug; on weekend mid-morning, I see both Sydney and Mom at the dining table, but there's no activateable for me, so I can't sit down with them for breakfast - I'm guessing they go to the park if I have breakfast with them, as I never see them show up at the park. Also, despite being lvl 3 w/ Dizzy, when she comes over to see Sydney, I can text her to come up to my room, text Sydney to the shower, but if I go talk to Dizzy in Sydney's room, there's nothing other than "Hey MC"....

I also seem to be stuck @ lvl 3 w/ Mrs Jennings.... I've had her in the bathroom, store-room, the park, and the store, but if I approach her at the bar she grabs her hubby and bolts, and I haven't found any further progression of her heart level.

I had this same feeling. But later I checked the phone and there are some journal for each character in the phone menu. Finish those missions and then maybe you'll be able to unlock those quests

Ikariusrb

Mar 21, 2018
... I pointed out in my post that there were two journal entries for Sydney, and neither seems to be achievable for me- I'm not sure if it's bugged, or if I'm missing something.

kymerazero

Dec 11, 2017
... I pointed out in my post that there were two journal entries for Sydney, and neither seems to be achievable for me- I'm not sure if it's bugged, or if I'm missing something.
ok, true corruption is the name of the power you use on sleeping girl, no problem.
she is in the park with mom in the morning, sunday i think, you wake and go there, done.
ms. J I dont know, this did not happens with me (i did all pure route)

but for some reason i cant pay the $1000 for the guy in the comic shop, i have more tha 3k

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
Ooooh boy, 3 different questions to try and figure out...

TL;DR: Yes. You can't interact with KAYLEE, DONNA (the nurse) nor NEALA and they won't available until 1.0 from what I understood. Kaylee and Donna are due to map reworks and Neala is due to not being able to access The Otherworld, which is required to meet with her.

Guys can you help me where Shara live becuase se say north district but i have acces to bar and liza house where is Shara ?
Apartment next to Lisa's apartment (Lisa lives in the LEFT apartment, Sarah lives in the RIGHT apartment - both live in the same house).
If you're at the bar area, you're in DOWN TOWN, not in the NORTH DISTRICT (Kimberly and Ms. Jennings also lives there IIRC).

This one is fairly long, so I'll just sum up some key points:

-Being unable to interact with 3 women was answered earlier in this post (TL;DR: Yes. You can't interact with KAYLEE, DONNA (the nurse) nor NEALA and they won't available until 1.0 from what I understood. Kaylee and Donna are due to map reworks and Neala is due to not being able to access The Otherworld, which is required to meet with her.)

-She's in the park but I don't remember what day (I think it's Saturday). Simply go to the park and keep advancing time until you get her to show up. Interact with her there. Specifically, she's in the map to the right of the play area (same place that Ms and Mr Jennings appear during the weekend).

-She will only give you a BJ in the shower until you've completed all of her dialogues (you'll get a pop up saying "ALL DIALOGUES UNLOCKED").

-She won't say anything other than "Hey MC" to avoid suspicion from Sydney. Try interacting with her in the bar until it says "ALL DIALOGUES UNLOCKED" for her (she's available in the Evening every day).

-What does Ms. Jenning say for the hint? E.g: The Slow Fall - I need to continue talking to her to get a better relationship with her.
Most likely, you haven't unlocked all dialogues with her (which is the most common reason you'll run into dead ends).

Reactions: TempTitle

tonzak

Dec 18, 2016
Just saw a tweet by Glassfish about an upcoming stream (in an hour from this reply being posted) where they're working on "UD animations", which is very likely Urban Demons. Glad to see this game being worked on despite its rather rocky road.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Don't get too hyped up, judging by the art trello we are not getting more than 5 new scenes (2 10-hearts and the ending scenes, which I'm pretty sure won't even count since they will just be the same with different facial expressions or something).
And don't new dream about anything interesting like new characters, yet, I hope.

EDIT:
Anyone watched Glassfish's stream and got something to share?

Ikariusrb

Mar 21, 2018
I unblocked Mrs Jennings- the hint was in the bar, but every time I showed up at the bar and talked to her, she bolted rather than progressing. Turned out I had to talk to her at the bar on friday specifically, despite her being at the bar every night. I'm wondering if being at the bar every night is an error, based on what she says when I talk to her about what she does outside of school.

As far as sister went, it's saturday in the park mid-morning. I never checked the park at that time because at mid-morning, she and mom are sitting @ dining room table at home, so I presumed they weren't in two places at once. Thinking on it, I've seen a couple other characters in more than one place at the same time, but the other instances weren't at a time when there was an ambiguous time and place to find them.

In the meantime, any hints on 5th heart for Kimberly? Phone text says to go see her in the afternoon, we should sleep over. Only place I've been able to find her in the afternoon is in the park with Amanda. Going to her house gives "not just going to enter", and in the park, I've maxed affection and gotten all dialog options, but playing hide and seek gives me only normal and camera options.... and then returns Kimberly and Amanda to their spot at the fountain in the park. Her chat text says I should stay over one night, but can't seem to figure out how to trigger it. I've also searched the park for other places to hide, but the only red circle is next to the restrooms, and the game won't let me leave the park during hide and seek.

And probably my last question- in this version, there isn't really any progression past 5 hearts, correct? There's a lot of in-game hinting about multi-woman encounters, but aside from mom + teacher, it seems like none of it is accessible at this time. There are several characters (sydney, lisa, and sarah) who all indicate to "talk to improve relationship" on the phone, but talking to them results in a fade-out, fade-in, and no actual dialog. I'm guessing that means there's no more currently available content. BTW- is there a prior version that includes the now-inaccessable characters and some multiple partner encounters that can be downloaded?

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
I unblocked Mrs Jennings- the hint was in the bar, but every time I showed up at the bar and talked to her, she bolted rather than progressing. Turned out I had to talk to her at the bar on friday specifically, despite her being at the bar every night. I'm wondering if being at the bar every night is an error, based on what she says when I talk to her about what she does outside of school.

As far as sister went, it's saturday in the park mid-morning. I never checked the park at that time because at mid-morning, she and mom are sitting @ dining room table at home, so I presumed they weren't in two places at once. Thinking on it, I've seen a couple other characters in more than one place at the same time, but the other instances weren't at a time when there was an ambiguous time and place to find them.

In the meantime, any hints on 5th heart for Kimberly? Phone text says to go see her in the afternoon, we should sleep over. Only place I've been able to find her in the afternoon is in the park with Amanda. Going to her house gives "not just going to enter", and in the park, I've maxed affection and gotten all dialog options, but playing hide and seek gives me only normal and camera options.... and then returns Kimberly and Amanda to their spot at the fountain in the park. Her chat text says I should stay over one night, but can't seem to figure out how to trigger it. I've also searched the park for other places to hide, but the only red circle is next to the restrooms, and the game won't let me leave the park during hide and seek.

And probably my last question- in this version, there isn't really any progression past 5 hearts, correct? There's a lot of in-game hinting about multi-woman encounters, but aside from mom + teacher, it seems like none of it is accessible at this time. There are several characters (sydney, lisa, and sarah) who all indicate to "talk to improve relationship" on the phone, but talking to them results in a fade-out, fade-in, and no actual dialog. I'm guessing that means there's no more currently available content. BTW- is there a prior version that includes the now-inaccessable characters and some multiple partner encounters that can be downloaded?
Im at the same points and am stuck. Can't get sister to fuck at table for the life of me.

You CAN ASK Lisa for a private talk and then text Sarah for some toilet time, wait for a reply and then go there to get the double bj.

Reactions: TempTitle

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
Im at the same points and am stuck. Can't get sister to fuck at table for the life of me.
That's her 10 heart scene (meaning you need to unlock every other scene AND see every other dialogue) in order to unlock it.

First: 5 hearts is max (old one was 10 hearts being max).
In version 0.8.2, you can still access Kaylee, Donna and Neala.

Second: The hint for Kimberly is wrong - you have to go there *DURING EVENING*, not during the afternoon. At that point, assuming you unlocked all previous scenes, Kimberly will invite you in to stay the night.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
That's her 10 heart scene (meaning you need to unlock every other scene AND see every other dialogue) in order to unlock it.

First: 5 hearts is max (old one was 10 hearts being max).
In version 0.8.2, you can still access Kaylee, Donna and Neala.

Second: The hint for Kimberly is wrong - you have to go there *DURING EVENING*, not during the afternoon. At that point, assuming you unlocked all previous scenes, Kimberly will invite you in to stay the night.
But that is the only hint I have left for the sister... Also, 10 hearts???

Ikariusrb

Mar 21, 2018
@LoneKaiser - Thanks for the tip on the sarah/lisa scene. However, on Kimberly, I tried that already; I checked her door at evening and night every day for a week, and the only time I got anything other than "I'm not going in to someone's house" was on friday evening, when Sydney was there babysitting Kimberly's daughter. I was able to go in at that time, found no dialog or interactions that advanced time, so I stayed and used the advance time from the "Q" menu until I got an interactable, in the morning, at which point it played a broken version (several incorrect graphics being shown) of the scene I get if I visit Kimberly in the morning, then she talks about being late for work and me for school. The heart meter advanced afterwards, but I don't think that was the intended route, so I'm guessing that I still haven't seen that scene.

@Shardoom - I have the impression that in older versions, there was a 10 heart progression, and they have squashed it down to 5 hearts. As far as Sydney sex @ dinner table, once I caught her in the park, it seemed a pretty straightforward progression, but you may need to talk to her on the couch in afternoon a few more times til you get the "all dialog unlocked" pop before that scene.

SYXN

Aug 10, 2018
When I'm playing I save when and close the game and then I'll play there I lose my save And then the game closes

hentaailover

Aug 11, 2018
I think the game doesn't want me playing any more. I'm getting a black screen after sometime, not able to do anything. I have to go back to my saved file and play.

J

Aug 17, 2016
I think the game doesn't want me playing any more. I'm getting a black screen after sometime, not able to do anything. I have to go back to my saved file and play.
I found if you press "Q" and select "Return to map" then "enter/space bar" to re-enter the location will bring the screen back.

Reactions: gruntcy
4.10 star(s) 53 Votes