• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.
4.20 star(s) 52 Votes

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
Well cn someone be so nice as to explaine what version is last? Or is there some moded versions? (And is the problem with vanished Kimberly during time when Amanda runs away and Shota conforts(and kills) pedophile has been fixed?)
Latest "real" version is 0.9.2.3 (with an update either coming today or tomorrow - at least, it's planned to). There's a few modded versions of version 0.8.2 (admittingly I only know of two, could be more).

If you have the bug where Kimberly vanishes, you're using an old version. You can find the latest bug patch (and how to fix it) on Nergal's blog (just google).

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Latest "real" version is 0.9.2.3 (with an update either coming today or tomorrow - at least, it's planned to). There's a few modded versions of version 0.8.2 (admittingly I only know of two, could be more).

If you have the bug where Kimberly vanishes, you're using an old version. You can find the latest bug patch (and how to fix it) on Nergal's blog (just google).
So which version should I download without patching and all that stuff, or is the game sliced to fuck?

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Do I need to install a patch (if so I can't find it) or dowloading the OP version (0.9.2.3) is enough ? Thx

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
Download version 0.9.2.3.
Download the patch.
In the MAIN GAME (0.9.2.3), there's a file called "INSTRUCTIONS"
Read it to find out how to patch the game.

In case you for some reason don't have said file:
Download both files.
Copy the "DATA" folder file from the PATCH folder and paste it in the MAIN GAME folder (the one that says 0.9.2.3). If it asks you to replace file(s), press "Yes to all" and voila, game is now patched.

If it does NOT ask you to replace file(s), chances are you did something wrong.

Reactions: jowishg

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Download version 0.9.2.3.
Download the patch.
In the MAIN GAME (0.9.2.3), there's a file called "INSTRUCTIONS"
Read it to find out how to patch the game.

In case you for some reason don't have said file:
Download both files.
Copy the "DATA" folder file from the PATCH folder and paste it in the MAIN GAME folder (the one that says 0.9.2.3). If it asks you to replace file(s), press "Yes to all" and voila, game is now patched.

If it does NOT ask you to replace file(s), chances are you did something wrong.
Thanks for the help I'll look into it ^^

Krono2031

Aug 3, 2017
First time postimg. I love the game and have played since version .5 I have the latest version, just downloaded yesterday (9.2.3) and ran into 2 issues for Myself. First is kimberly is stuck in Heart 3 the hint states "STEALTHLY: Now that I know her address I should pay her a visit in the afternoon" I have tried this every day, invisible and visible and it says "I do not go into unknown houses"

Also I am having a bug issue with Ms Amos. I am at Heart 4 and she keeps telling Me to come to her house at night with no progression. I've done this 6 times already. Any help?

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
First time postimg. I love the game and have played since version .5 I have the latest version, just downloaded yesterday (9.2.3) and ran into 2 issues for Myself. First is kimberly is stuck in Heart 3 the hint states "STEALTHLY: Now that I know her address I should pay her a visit in the afternoon" I have tried this every day, invisible and visible and it says "I do not go into unknown houses"

Also I am having a bug issue with Ms Amos. I am at Heart 4 and she keeps telling Me to come to her house at night with no progression. I've done this 6 times already. Any help?
Uncertain on the Kimberly but did you speak to her so it says "ALL DIALOGUES UNLOCKED"?
Same goes for Ms. Amos. It's the most common reason you won't be able to continue.

Also, for Kimberly, it has to be in the EVENING you visit, not in the afternoon. I have no idea why it says afternoon.

RainLover

Feb 1, 2018
good game, but the update are really take a long time to be update. i hope nergal done the update on time. cuz im really bored waiting for new update. (srry for bad English).

bbgun

Apr 11, 2018
Urban Demons 0.10 - Update (New Release Date & Changes)

Hey all!
Sorry to say some personal things came up again over the past couple of weeks that made the deadline unfortunately unreachable. However there are some changes to what was planned for the 0.10 release and I think this will work out for the better overall.

The new release date for 0.10 is going to be Friday 31st. This new date will allow me to complete both the Kaylee and Donna progression paths due to having some unexpected time off work.

This will allow the 0.10 build to feature some new art that people can enjoy as well as the new map system that has been developed. If all things pan out we'll also have some new art for the swimming pool event as well.

Again I apologise for the delay on the last deadline, but this new deadline, with the new planned features should hopefully make up somewhat for that!

- Nergal

gemini20xx

Oct 17, 2017
Urban Demons 0.10 - Update (New Release Date & Changes)

Hey all!
Sorry to say some personal things came up again over the past couple of weeks that made the deadline unfortunately unreachable. However there are some changes to what was planned for the 0.10 release and I think this will work out for the better overall.

The new release date for 0.10 is going to be Friday 31st. This new date will allow me to complete both the Kaylee and Donna progression paths due to having some unexpected time off work.

This will allow the 0.10 build to feature some new art that people can enjoy as well as the new map system that has been developed. If all things pan out we'll also have some new art for the swimming pool event as well.

Again I apologise for the delay on the last deadline, but this new deadline, with the new planned features should hopefully make up somewhat for that!

- Nergal
And this folks is why patience is a virtue.

Life always has to come first, you can't just ignore the things you need to take care of and hope they go away in favour of something you want. After all, good things do come to those who wait.

RickPlayZ

Jul 27, 2018
anybody help, in the Sarah's path, after blackmail her, on the phone say to call her to the bathroom but when i try to text, the phone say " no text options ". passed 3 days on the game and still not working to call sarah to the bathroom

so

I was very interested in the character "Neala" in the picture of the game, but I was annoyed when I realized that I did not have the option of interaction with the character nor can I see the scenes with her. Any way you can make that character playable or at least watch the scenes? I love redhead girls with freckles and big breasts.

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
anybody help, in the Sarah's path, after blackmail her, on the phone say to call her to the bathroom but when i try to text, the phone say " no text options ". passed 3 days on the game and still not working to call sarah to the bathroom

so

I was very interested in the character "Neala" in the picture of the game, but I was annoyed when I realized that I did not have the option of interaction with the character nor can I see the scenes with her. Any way you can make that character playable or at least watch the scenes? I love redhead girls with freckles and big breasts.
She's not available in the current version and I'm doubtful towards the next version.
If you play an older version (0.8.2, for example), you can interact with her or if you play one of the mods, she's also available.

As for the Sarah issue, did you get all dialogues with her (you get a pop up saying "ALL DIALOGUES UNLOCKED")? Might be the reason why you can't at the moment.

Reactions: RickPlayZ

RickPlayZ

Jul 27, 2018
y
She's not available in the current version and I'm doubtful towards the next version.
If you play an older version (0.8.2, for example), you can interact with her or if you play one of the mods, she's also available.

As for the Sarah issue, did you get all dialogues with her (you get a pop up saying "ALL DIALOGUES UNLOCKED")? Might be the reason why you can't at the moment.
How a fix it issue ? i can't progress with sarah path

Krono2031

Aug 3, 2017
I tried evenings and always get the message [I'm not just going to enter someone's house...] and that is it. The only d iffrence is Friday when Sydny (sister) is babysitting.

OmegaUltima

Sep 15, 2017
aw, the newest update is (going to be) the 0.10 one? I was so excited, thinking the game was so very close to being completed and released, what with the version number being 0.9.2.3

back to waiting, I guess...

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes