4.20 star(s) 52 Votes

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
>Claims you don't give a fuck about it.
>Claims you don't support/play the game.
>Still bitches about it being pushed back.

Pick one. You can't both claim that you don't play the game and don't give a fuck about it and ALSO bitch about it. You can only do one or the other. There's no middle ground in this case.

As I'm unable to support him myself, I help out by reporting bugs/helping people play the game (either by telling them how to patch or get further along with various characters).

As for it being pushed back:
Am I disappointed? Sure. I was looking forward to the pool location.
Am I surprised? No, because life can take unexpected turns at random.
Am I hopeful for the 31st deadline? Somewhat. If it comes at that point, then sweet. And if something ELSE happens that he has no control over, well, that happens. I'm not gonna complain either way.
All this is your own perogrative. I was just annoyed to read someone criticize someone else for expecting Nergal to meet a deadline he himself set.

I donate to Luxee. He states equivocally it's a hobby for him and doesn't update as often as others but he at least has his Patron set to every major update.

Nergel has his set to MONTHLY and regularly misses deadlines and when he does release shit often it's broken. It maybe why he has less then half his patrons when he first started.

In any case I was just checking some my old watched threads I hadn't checked for months to see if there were any updates. I said my peace it's time to move on

Reactions: Nexus0093

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Do you have the key to the restroom. If so you have to get her to take you to the rest room. I forget how many times i think when she gives you a blow job then it should work mybe.

kvothe20

Aug 27, 2017
i just recently came back to this game and i completly forgot how to fix the screen resolution, anyone knows how to fix it and make it smaller?

BamBlackStar

May 30, 2018
Hello im just finding this game and it seems that it has some problems with the download, after playing a bit i thought that i would be reaching almost the end because of all the angry people and such so i thought it was because it was to short and buggy or something so then i decided to use the code idontplaygames to see all the scenes only to find out that theres alot of scenes and thus realizing that i was wrong and was barely even starting, but after seeing some scenes im having some problems, for some reason a couple of backgrounds doesnt load even though if i try the option before that it completly loads the background, also the dialogues, for some reason im missing alot of dialogues from the "first time" option from alot of scenes on all 8 characters, so i cant see them, i thought of finding someone with a solution in the comments but... 505 pages of comments is a little to much xd

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes