4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
You just have to buy the cosplay outfits, then invite them via text to the cosplay event after you talk to the shop owner about it.
You forgot to mention that they have to be level 3 or above to be able to invite (lower than that and they won't show up).

deskomvis

Mar 24, 2018
anyone please help me, when i want start play the game, game being can't to play because have a notice " RPGVXAceRTP is required to run this game"

Easy Pete

DYNAMITE <3 GIRL DICK<3 DOGS <3
Donor
Dec 6, 2016
Just a quick question, I thought this game was abandoned or something, was i thinking of a different game, didn't someone from the community continue development with mods and shit?

God_Batman

Feb 8, 2018
off o boy...five hours but i got everything :FuckYea:

BUG: when you get that video tape, hint doesnt apear to help you on what to do with it. leading you to get stuck on lisa quest

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
Just a quick question, I thought this game was abandoned or something, was i thinking of a different game, didn't someone from the community continue development with mods and shit?
The original version (I think it was called Urban x Life? - someone correct me if I'm wrong!) was abandoned. Nergal decided to remake the game but some real life issues got in the way when he was about to release version 0.8.2, making him unable to finish the game (he did release version 0.8.2, but then had to leave).
He later came back and remade the game (with the story being basically remade from scratch) which is what we're currently waiting for.

gemini20xx

Oct 17, 2017
The original version (I think it was called Urban x Life? - someone correct me if I'm wrong!) was abandoned. Nergal decided to remake the game but some real life issues got in the way when he was about to release version 0.8.2, making him unable to finish the game (he did release version 0.8.2, but then had to leave).
He later came back and remade the game (with the story being basically remade from scratch) which is what we're currently waiting for.
That's pretty much the story for the official version of Urban Demons to a T, as for the modded game during Nergal's time away from it that was ChillyScholar which you can find here on the site pretty easy.

Reactions: Easy Pete

Easy Pete

DYNAMITE <3 GIRL DICK<3 DOGS <3
Donor
Dec 6, 2016
Ah, haven't really payed much attention, thanks.

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
Where can I find the keys for cabinet?
If by that you mean the medicine cabinet, it's in the bathroom on the first floor. You cannot use it while Brigette is in the shower, however.
Once you have them, you don't have to worry about discarding them at least.

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes