4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

AB84

Aug 31, 2017
Creator's the same, kinks (bugs) are being worked on in the parts of the game currently no-longer-there. Said intent is to reintroduce that content in the 1.0 verion, 0.9 is currently being worked on.
not quite, 0.9 is already out and 1.0 is being worked on.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Gah! I thought by now someone would have done something about the absurdly small map zoom level in this game.
Why is everything so fucking damn small???

BubbleMunch

Oct 10, 2017

Next update will be next Friday/Saturday, Sunday/Monday if Nergal has something come up. The map rework is done and all that is left is adding the High School and the Public Pool. Nothing about any scenes or anything more being added, but if I had to guess Nergal probably wants to get all the locations reworked.

Hopefully they implement a couple scenes, much of the scenes that Glassfish is doing is for the end of the game, and the game has places where some should play but don't because Nergal just hasn't gotten around to adding them in, and if I understand correctly there are is a good amount of scenes that are done but not yet in-game.

Reactions: Dem and TempTitle

21dsd

Oct 31, 2017
Can anyone plz tell ..if the cheat "idontplaygames" ( unlock all scenes in the hall of memories)
still works in this version?

U

User_305918

With the new locations anybody have an idea what kinda new characters he's going to add?
It depends on which ever GlassFish can finish up with first. But apparently everyone wants a “nun” type character.

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
I hope he makes another game after this one (i know he has a lot of expansions planned). One game idea I would really like to see him try doing is being the evil minion in a classical fantasy world. What I mean by that is you have a fantasy world where the queen, princess and leader of the knights (female) are kidnapped by the evil overlord, you play again as a shota kind of character like an imp (the kind that nobody pays much attention to). Using that you sneak into the prisoners rooms and you could choose the love and corruption route, maybe even have other demon ladies you could seduce. The whole point of the game would be to seduce the prisoners so that when the "hero" inevitably comes and defeats the overlord instead of being killed alongside him the former prisoners want to spare you and could either want to elope with you or bring you back home (depending on your choices) alongside the other females you might have seduced.
It kind of already fits the theme of urban demons, you are this kid that everyone seems to underestimate at first but in the end you win over the ladies.

Reactions: Haze503

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
He already has another game early in the works with a different artist:
Yeah I noticed, definitely looks interesting but I just like the shota and fantasy theme and there are so few good games involving them.

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
He already has another game early in the works with a different artist:
I wouldn't be surprised by this. Nergal already had plans for this BEFORE his remake of UD even began till it got placed into the "On-Hold" status so he can focus in UD. He also hinted that he's working on it again in one of his polls after UD's revival after a long hiatus.
So I'm gonna say this to other people, NO NEED TO PANIC. No need to unnecessarily bugger him about UD and No need to point fingers at Solarion Project on why UD's development has been slow.

kkraftpunk

Dec 19, 2017
I wouldn't be surprised by this. Nergal already had plans for this BEFORE his remake of UD even began till it got placed into the "On-Hold" status so he can focus in UD. He also hinted that he's working on it again in one of his polls after UD's revival after a long hiatus.
So I'm gonna say this to other people, NO NEED TO PANIC. No need to unnecessarily bugger him about UD and No need to point fingers at Solarion Project on why UD's development has been slow.
Yeah he seems more than capable of juggling two projects

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
How do you upload the video? I recorded Sarah giving the BJ in the park toilet, but have no clue how to actually upload it to paymeon. Whenever I go there it just says I have no videos?

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
How do you upload the video? I recorded Sarah giving the BJ in the park toilet, but have no clue how to actually upload it to paymeon. Whenever I go there it just says I have no videos?
The Paymeon feature does and doesn't fully work. Some of the videos will show up (like Mrs. Jennings', Sydney's, and Kimberly's) while others either don't have their own associated image or are a bit janky about proc'ing correctly (Sarah, Brigette, Ms. Amos) and may show up with one of the former working file's images, if at all.

Reactions: Shardoom

Kaeris

May 13, 2017
So i've got a problem with Ms. Jennings , after the scene with the principal telling her about her husband kissing her she goes out and i think the MC says something about telling the principal, so the husband doesn't appear anymore, but i can't see the principal anymore and beyond that there is nothing on ms Jennings walkthrough like text on the phone about what to do next, is it a bug or will something happen by itself?

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes