4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018
How can I save the game? sometimes crash and I can not go back from there I have to start td again ... I know the place to save but there is file 1 and 2 but I press enter and do not save.

U

User_51567

there's a new version "Chilly Update 4". a lot bug fix and small additions
Not really a bug fix.
And somewhere around 100+ "small" content additions.

What are you talking about? .
Mega link for this game is just in the OP, open up your eyes.
(And if you are talking about the new Chilly update, you are in the wrong thread.... Again, open up your eyes)

Last edited by a moderator:

draco0804

Jul 22, 2017
Thank you for your reference to open the eyes only I find chillys update 4 not to mega, therefore, a link would be very helpful thank you

U

User_51567

I am going to post the link for the right thread 1 time here.
Because apparently it's to difficult to understand the text "YOU ARE IN THE WRONG THREAD" Sigh...

Last edited by a moderator:

draco0804

Jul 22, 2017
I already understood that I am wrong but I said that I do not find chilly 4 on mega, so therefore I thank you for this link, and wish you a nice weekend thank you

marthal

May 12, 2017

Hey all,
It's been a little while so wanted to catch everyone up to where things are at the moment. Being back at work, has been good for getting life back together, though not so great for this project. It's been stressful and has left me extremely exhausted in the evenings, and so I've not been able to commit as much time as I would like to the project.
That said, I've got some exciting news! I have some time off this week and have been working on (and will be working on for the remainder of the week) the project and if all things go well I should be ready to put the build into Alpha testing by the end of the week!
Just to avoid any confusion, this alpha build will not be available to patrons of any tier since it will likely be in a buggy state. Everyone will get access to the beta build however once the bugs have been found and fixed.
I'm looking forward to delivering this to you and I hope you all enjoy!
- Nergal

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I haven't been to this threat for about half a year can someone clarify a few things for me?
  1. Does he actually need Patrons or is it still just a "Thanks" tip jar?
  2. Is he actually working on another game on the side or are people just mixing up content makers?
  3. Does the angry mob have no other way to pass their time?
Guys, there's a SHIT load of other games you could be enjoying right now. The only way you'd be out of things to do is if you're just downloading games for their CG, and if that's the case, there's something seriously wrong with you. Stop asking for saves and fucking play the god damn games.

Reactions: ShardOblivion

gemini20xx

Oct 17, 2017
I haven't been to this threat for about half a year can someone clarify a few things for me?
  1. Does he actually need Patrons or is it still just a "Thanks" tip jar?
  2. Is he actually working on another game on the side or are people just mixing up content makers?
  3. Does the angry mob have no other way to pass their time?
1: Pretty sure that's the case, the money helps pay for the art either way.
2: He has another game in the works called the Solarian Project, not sure on any progress on it though, just that the artist for it is Witchking.
3: Don't touch it, too much hassle - trust me.

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes