4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
Nergal's Patreon Nov. 28 5:30 pm said:

Urban Demons 0.10 - Going into alpha tomorrow!
Hey all,
Just to keep you updated, I've fixed all the major bugs I've encountered, but there's some minor ones I want to fix up tomorrow. So I'm hoping by the end of tomorrow the build will be in alpha testing.
After that it will be between one and two weeks depending on how many bugs are found from the alpha builds.
I thank you all for the patience you've had and I'm hoping things will really start to pick up going forward!
I don't plan for it to be a long wait for our favourite tool saleswoman to be added back in!
- Nergal

Last edited:

sagela

Oct 10, 2017
Btw guys, for those of you who have been asking for a similar style of game with straight shota, incest etc...

I suggest you take a look at this ->

nono_boulot

Jun 2, 2017
hello

could someone help me with amos to advance ? i have to find her somewhere in the city, but can't find where and when

thanks

crazybeaver

May 4, 2017
Urban Demons 0.10 - Going into alpha tomorrow!
Well, 30 is today, i am itchin to see new update.
And, 0.10 means that is a 90% of content ahead? And it will be created in next 10 years?

run T

Oct 10, 2018
Maybe I have a bug. After I sent Kimberly home, she asked me to go to the park to find her in the afternoon. But I went to the park in the afternoon and there was no plot.

Rodita

May 22, 2017
How did i got Mrs.Jennings address?! The Journal talk to look on school but if i got class they don't let me back to school! (I'm Level 4 from the purity mode,and already take the MomXMrs.Jennings cutscene)

crazybeaver

May 4, 2017
How did i got Mrs.Jennings address?! The Journal talk to look on school but if i got class they don't let me back to school! (I'm Level 4 from the purity mode,and already take the MomXMrs.Jennings cutscene)
Make moms "out" day, call Mrs. J as babysitter. Later, at night check under mom's bed, at invisibility ON.

U

User_51567

Will does this weekend the update or will it be delayed a few days?
First... What ?

Second.. I assume that you say that you think that the update is coming out this weekend, but clearly you are reading some things very wrong.
His game went into Alpha testing, now according to his own post it will take between 1 or 2 weeks before the release (Depending on the amount of bugs).
Just read the posts on the previous page, really isn't that hard :)

Reactions: OmegaUltima
4.20 star(s) 51 Votes