4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

Johnny1507

Nov 12, 2017
First... What ?

Second.. I assume that you say that you think that the update is coming out this weekend, but clearly you are reading some things very wrong.
His game went into Alpha testing, now according to his own post it will take between 1 or 2 weeks before the release (Depending on the amount of bugs).
Just read the posts on the previous page, really isn't that hard :)
Sorry, English is not my mother tongue and I do not quite understand it. Thanks for answering.

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
Yeah! (¡Pues sí!). Google translator isn't the best.
Vamos a ver. El juego está programado para lanzarse, pero depende de cuántos errores se encuentren en el código y de la salud general de Nergal, lo que él ha comentado acerca de ser bastante pobre últimamente.

yowe

Aug 13, 2017
It sucks that we have to wait another two weeks probabmy, while it doesnt even add that much content in the first place. Most of the new things are images, lisa and sarah having their 10 heart scene and kimberley an introduction... meh

Rodita

May 22, 2017
First... What ?

Second.. I assume that you say that you think that the update is coming out this weekend, but clearly you are reading some things very wrong.
His game went into Alpha testing, now according to his own post it will take between 1 or 2 weeks before the release (Depending on the amount of bugs).
Just read the posts on the previous page, really isn't that hard :)
But seeing the Nergal's Nest Patrion IS to be on this time...On the Weekend...

yowe

Aug 13, 2017
Depends on what you consider "new", since Donna's getting a full rework like the others in this build as well.
New content to me is adding new story alongside new scenes. I am not really a fan of rewriting if it takes up most of the development. Im more interested in new scenes and Nergal seemed to promise a lot but in the end he's just going to finish on what he was working on and dont bother anymore. Urban demons is done, onto the next project of his that will never see completion.

Jan 28, 2018
Mother lenguage* Se nota que hablas español xddddddd
Mother tongue is an entirely acceptable term. First language, mother language or mother tongue are all used interchangeably. No need to mock people when you're making mistakes and also, you're correcting them on something that's not even incorrect.

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes