4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
but, i got stuck...
when mc tell me to contact sarah to go to toilet, the phone said "No message option"
Sarah's bugged so you can't text her to join you at the toilet. Don't think anybody's made a fix for that yet, but there's a workaround with save editing:

U

User_305918

was it a content in the earlier 7.0 builds of this game?
No, that stuff was added into ChillyScholars shitty mod he made. Nergal took over this forum and has gotten rid of that build that was on here. So ChillyScholar made his own thread to put up his mod.

Abracadaniel

Apr 21, 2018
No, that stuff was added into ChillyScholars shitty mod he made. Nergal took over this forum and has gotten rid of that build that was on here. So ChillyScholar made his own thread to put up his mod.
I think you owe @ChillyScholar an apology, hell if it wasnt for his constant work on Urban Demons with his mod AFTER the dev seemingly abandoned the game, this work probably would have loss interest in alot of peoples eyes and been forgotten about just like what happened to Big Brother. Its by no means a "shitty mod" its preservation of a good game, which is something you most likely wouldnt even be capable of doing.

Deleted member 710237

Jun 26, 2018

This is news for me,
thank you, and I hope this gem of a game gets finished already.

CrimsonINC

Sep 15, 2017
Literally nothing beneficial was added by you insulting his work. Please keep rule 1.1 in mind.

U

User_305918

And that’s why your precious ChillyScholar is getting spearheaded by everyone in the UD Discord chat. Praising him instead of thanking Nergal and GlassFish.

rebelphoenix

Dec 8, 2017
And that’s why your precious ChillyScholar is getting spearheaded by everyone in the UD Discord chat. Praising him instead of thanking Nergal and GlassFish.
Yeah how many versions has Chilly kept up with in the time it's taken Nergal to fix all the bugs he released?

U

User_305918

about as many times for people to not think about someone’s own personal life where they are struggling to control everything.

rebelphoenix

Dec 8, 2017
I sympathize with Nergal and hope that he is better now and has found the help that he needs. However, I do not understand the hatred you're spewing for someone just trying to keep this game alive in his own way.

U

User_305918

Yes we know what happened. What we don't know is why the last release had so many pathway errors.
Again to bring up what I said about his personal life and struggling to keep everything in control. And even now with the most busiest/depressing time of year it’s only gonna be more of a struggle for him.

rebelphoenix

Dec 8, 2017
Again to bring up what I said about his personal life and struggling to keep everything in control. And even now with the most busiest/depressing time of year it’s only gonna be more of a struggle for him.
And sure some of the stuff Chilly added isn't everyone's cup of tea but he did a damn fine job of keeping UD alive when it was almost dead for a year.

U

User_305918

And I don’t hate ChillyScholar, I hate what he has done to his version. It’s nothing but trash with all these useless NPC’s and he’s basically just pilfering everything off of GlassFish’s Tumblr page (which now is censored after Tumblr’s Adult Content filter) to add into his Mod. Look I don’t mind new characters but when it comes to adding in Disney Characters or a Meme into the mod as an Easter Egg, it’s just an eyesore and a joke version of what Nergal made.

rebelphoenix

Dec 8, 2017
And I don’t hate ChillyScholar, I hate what he has done to his version. It’s nothing but trash with all these useless NPC’s and he’s basically just pilfering everything off of GlassFish’s Tumblr page (which now is censored after Tumblr’s Adult Content filter) to add into his Mod. Look I don’t mind new characters but when it comes to adding in Disney Characters or a Meme into the mod as an Easter Egg, it’s just an eyesore and a joke version of what Nergal made.
He didn't "Pilfer" anything he gave all credit to glass every step of the way.

Reactions: Abracadaniel

gymogle

Feb 2, 2017
There's nothing to gain continuing this debate. Everyone that puts work into the game or modding it is doing it of their own volition either with permission or giving credit where it is due. If there's anything you don't like then just don't play it. There's nothing else to discuss.

I for one am patiently looking forward to Nergal's next release. Hoping the Alpha testing is going smoothly.

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes