4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Maxing stats at the start of the game is the WORST idea ever and should never be done because it breaks SO MANY THINGS! D:
Oh no doubt, though actually it only seems to have broken Kimberly and skipped over most of Nurse Donna's scenes, everyone else just progresses in their text from the max state per level/scene. I only mentioned the Kimberly thing because its similar to the other reported issue and I wasn't sure if it would help. I played until I reached the first level for each character before using it, if its only meant to be used as a certain spot, it'd be good to know when just to eliminate people using it then saying they hit issues. I was just playing around, and wasn't really concerned on the scenes, I've played this game so much I wasn't worried about missing steps.

I notice some base text, like Mrs J in the afternoon practice (which by the way is misspelled), doesn't change even as you get higher levels of relationship. Is that something Nergal is working on, or you'd do in your awesome patch?

Reactions: duelistpyro

Flanex

Jun 27, 2017
Hey, this might sound weird, but @SmurfyBlue, can you add an event so we can fuck Kimberly in HER house? As @Flanex said, she's the best. You can make up any dialogue you want :)
That's funny you should mention that cause I just put the cheat code in the MC's computer "allyourbasesarebelongtous" & it takes you to a black room where you can see all the sex scenes.One of them was with Kimberly at her house.There was no dialog though.Also make sure you save before you put in that code because you're basically stuck there.I couldn't figure out how to get out of it anyway.

Reactions: baphometx

Dragonskyt

Jun 26, 2017
That's funny you should mention that cause I just put the cheat code in the MC's computer "allyourbasesarebelongtous" & it takes you to a black room where you can see all the sex scenes.One of them was with Kimberly at her house.There was no dialog though.Also make sure you save before you put in that code because you're basically stuck there.I couldn't figure out how to get out of it anyway.
The only worthwhile cheat is the money cheat. Just so you can get the peepholes quicker.

The faster running cheat is also useful, up til you go to the Otherworld and it resets.

Reactions: Flanex

woody

Jan 31, 2017
playing 7.6 & have 2 glitches ive never had before,
first-got the aphrodisiac quest went to store then went to school next morning & cant ask fred or mother,
second is- teacher never appears in the park, so cant take it further to get sex scene in toilet,dont know if im missing something thats changed since last version or im fucking up

Ken Moreno

May 16, 2017
Codes are in the OP... I added them earlier today. I am never one to shun people asking for help, but at least look through OP before you ask.
Also, I'm not sure about if he's changing much text, he's changing storylines though... But sex dialogue and storylines are NOT the same thing.

That is SO weird... Try doing hide and seek a couple more times.
Also if all you're getting is "Let's have a look" that means that you either already got the address OR that you haven't had the person babysit you. Those are literally the only two options and if it's anything else its bugged and you can either start over again or wait for Nergal (or me) to fix it somehow.
It's late and I'm about to turn in for tonight and tomorrow I'll be very busy with things but after that I can try to update the SmurfyPatch to include a fix/work-around for it!
I barely have time to get on here nowadays i work 48hours per week ,you don't have to be all jerk about it tbh I wish I had the time to be looking and replying to everyone but I don't so idk why you shunning me for it after all,some got time but no money and other got money but no time and other have both just how life works I guess.

Last edited:

Rockgod

Jul 21, 2017
Alright @Rockgod I want you to input into the computer (in the enter code thing) "debug.unlock" without the "".
I don't know WHY but that is actually something Nergal coded into the game to TOGGLE the Invisibility Lock.
That SHOULD fix it.
I'm still not quite sure what caused this problem, but at least I have a solution for you! :D
Will do and let you know when I get to that point, since many points of the game just DROP in framerates, especially in the otherworld. In fact, if you know how to speed that up, please feel free to let me know. But thanks for the help!

meifeng

Jun 10, 2017
So on discord Nergal just said he doesn't want people modifying his game must had mean this thread,since I'm pretty sure he knows about it,the patch Smurf made is good,but oh well it's his game after all.

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
I'm going to try playing hide & seek again except I'll seek this time,instead of always hiding then bringing Kimberly to the toilets for bj's.lol
It's NBD I just want to get her to babysit him.She's the most attractive of all of them IMO & the store scene was just meh.I'm hoping the babysitting sex looks better.
Have a good night & thanks again for the help.
Let me know how it goes!

Hey, this might sound weird, but @SmurfyBlue, can you add an event so we can fuck Kimberly in HER house? As @Flanex said, she's the best. You can make up any dialogue you want :)
I might, but I wont be doing it any time soon. Also because I believe that the 0.7 public release will have something similar, but also because I just don't have the time to currently.

Oh no doubt, though actually it only seems to have broken Kimberly and skipped over most of Nurse Donna's scenes, everyone else just progresses in their text from the max state per level/scene. I only mentioned the Kimberly thing because its similar to the other reported issue and I wasn't sure if it would help. I played until I reached the first level for each character before using it, if its only meant to be used as a certain spot, it'd be good to know when just to eliminate people using it then saying they hit issues. I was just playing around, and wasn't really concerned on the scenes, I've played this game so much I wasn't worried about missing steps.

I notice some base text, like Mrs J in the afternoon practice (which by the way is misspelled), doesn't change even as you get higher levels of relationship. Is that something Nergal is working on, or you'd do in your awesome patch?
True, but still, missing a scene or 2 might not be the only thing that will break by using the cheat XD
I HOPE Nergal is working on it because I am a TERRIBLE writer, but yeah some scenes don't have new text depending on your sex level.

Whenever I ask Naela to babysit me the game crashes
Can you be slightly more specific as to what is happening? Is it when you text her?

playing 7.6 & have 2 glitches ive never had before,
first-got the aphrodisiac quest went to store then went to school next morning & cant ask fred or mother,
second is- teacher never appears in the park, so cant take it further to get sex scene in toilet,dont know if im missing something thats changed since last version or im fucking up
1: You got the quest and went to the store? What did you do in the store? Be a bit more specific please.
2: Teacher is only in the park during the weekends. If she ISN'T there in the weekends contact me again and I'll look into it! :D

I barely have time to get on here nowadays i work 48hours per week ,you don't have to be all jerk about it tbh I wish I had the time to be looking and replying to everyone but I don't so idk why you shunning me for it after all,some got time but no money and other got money but no time and other have both just how life works I guess.
I'm sorry, I shouldn't be answering questions when RL made me mad. And don't get me wrong, I'm not asking you to read everything, but in the OP (Original Post) there is a spoiler that has all the codes, so go to page 1 and look at the list, no need to ready anything else. Guess I fall into the "time but no money" catagory although I actually don't have time either because I should be doing other things... but here I am :|

Will do and let you know when I get to that point, since many points of the game just DROP in framerates, especially in the otherworld. In fact, if you know how to speed that up, please feel free to let me know. But thanks for the help!
I'm afraid that the slowdown you're experiencing is (I believe) due to the lighting engine that is used in the game. So unless Nergal replaces the whole lighting engine you'll always have this happening, and no that is NOT something I can fix with my patch.

So on discord Nergal just said he doesn't want people modifying his game must had mean this thread,since I'm pretty sure he knows about it,the patch Smurf made is good,but oh well it's his game after all.
Well, he could've just told ME that... Also, he should be happy my patch exists, he freaking used it! XD

Reactions: baphometx

Flanex

Jun 27, 2017
I played for a couple more hours yesterday.There's still no progress with getting Kimberly's phone number.I think it's just "broke" because I started out with cheats.I can't even count how many times I played hide & seek with her.
I'm off to work.I'll check back on this thread in about 8-9hrs.

Reactions: SmurfyBlue

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
I played for a couple more hours yesterday.There's still no progress with getting Kimberly's phone number.I think it's just "broke" because I started out with cheats.I can't even count how many times I played hide & seek with her.
I'm off to work.I'll check back on this thread in about 8-9hrs.
Then I'm afraid it is indeed broken due to cheats. You can still "fix" it though.
Press F9 and in the little debug menu that shows up go to switch 135 (called Kimberly) and set it to ON.

Doing that is basically setting "Do I know Kimberlys number?" to yes.
I advice against changing anything in the F9 menu without knowing EXACTLY what it does because it's even more prone to breaking things than cheats are because you are actively changing things in the games code basically.

That is also the reason why I haven't mentioned the F9 debug thing before, because it's a dangerous thing to play with.

Ikr

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
This update was actually good. And thanks SmurfyBlue for the patch. Helped us a lot, though i used CheatEngine instead of the debug cheat :/ Anyways Good Job :D

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
This update was actually good. And thanks SmurfyBlue for the patch. Helped us a lot, though i used CheatEngine instead of the debug cheat :/ Anyways Good Job :D
Haha, no problem.
Hacking with CheatEngine is "easy" now that there are visible numbers that you can search for. Before my 0.6 public SmurfyPatch this wasn't a thing, and now it's incorporated into the official 0.7.X releases. Before that I always had the problem of forgetting what the rel/cor number was actually at! XD

Reactions: Ikr

ovan26

May 27, 2017
Then I'm afraid it is indeed broken due to cheats. You can still "fix" it though.
Press F9 and in the little debug menu that shows up go to switch 135 (called Kimberly) and set it to ON.

Doing that is basically setting "Do I know Kimberlys number?" to yes.
I advice against changing anything in the F9 menu without knowing EXACTLY what it does because it's even more prone to breaking things than cheats are because you are actively changing things in the games code basically.

That is also the reason why I haven't mentioned the F9 debug thing before, because it's a dangerous thing to play with.
the f9 doesnt work for me...i keep pressing f9 nothing pop out

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
I try to use the codes, but they doesn't work. How to use them?
You have to input them into the computer in your room. So you do have to fix your computer first.
Can you talk me through how you tried to use them?

the f9 doesnt work for me...i keep pressing f9 nothing pop out
You have to give it a second. You press it and let go and then wait, no moving, no pressing anything. It's a bit touchy about wanting to open but it should work. Keep trying.

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
Alright @Flanex and @ovan26, you CAN activate the debug/text mode without starting through RPGMaker! (I didn't know this, but I do research sometimes!)

It's done by making a shortcut to your Game.exe and adding the "test" parameter.
Right click the shortcut and go to properties(or is it called settings? My PC isn't in english so I'm not sure) and then in the target box you should have something like this:

(This is what mine looks like)
Code:
"D:\Downloads\MEGASync\Urban Demons 0.7.6 Edit\Game.exe"
So basically it is
Code:
"P:\ath\to\your\Game.exe"
And then you add the word "test" at the end so it becomes
Code:
"D:\Downloads\MEGASync\Urban Demons 0.7.6 Edit\Game.exe" test

or

"P:\ath\to\your\Game.exe" test
YES the test is outside the "".
That's how it works!

If you've done that and run the game through this shortcut with this argument then pressing F9 to open the debug screen WILL work!

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes