4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

Flanex

Jun 27, 2017
Then I'm afraid it is indeed broken due to cheats. You can still "fix" it though.
Press F9 and in the little debug menu that shows up go to switch 135 (called Kimberly) and set it to ON.

Doing that is basically setting "Do I know Kimberlys number?" to yes.
I advice against changing anything in the F9 menu without knowing EXACTLY what it does because it's even more prone to breaking things than cheats are because you are actively changing things in the games code basically.

That is also the reason why I haven't mentioned the F9 debug thing before, because it's a dangerous thing to play with.
Well that's good I can fix it.I'll try that then.Thanks again.

meifeng

Jun 10, 2017
So I got a question what determines the purity or corrupt route for neala?because i can't seem to understand it.

mtes

Mar 22, 2017
when i invite the teacher to the park toilets i get a black screen. anybody else get that?
I'm continuing from my old saves

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
Current Megalink lacks about 300 Megabytes and the .exe file, so yeah there is that.
Are you sure you didn't ONLY download the fan-patch? Because the normal mega link works as it should...

So I got a question what determines the purity or corrupt route for neala?because i can't seem to understand it.
Neala's route is detirmined by the choice you make when you get the "True Corruption" skill in the lava plains. You'll need to choose between "Nothing!" and "Try out these powers!". Slecting "Nothing!" makes her force you to lick her pussy and is considered the Purity route, while "Try out these powers!" makes you rape her tits (It's a titfuck scene, but it's against her will so it's also rape, raping tits!) and is concidered the Corrupt route.
Hope that helps, if you need anything else, or if my explination was unclear, you just have to ask!

when i invite the teacher to the park toilets i get a black screen. anybody else get that?
I'm continuing from my old saves
Strange, I haven't encountered this nor have I heard of anyone else encountering this... It might be because you're using an old save, 0.6 saves aren't doing too well with 0.7.6 I'm afraid...
Could you give me more details of the process that you do and when the black screen happens? Maybe I can find if it's fixable or if it's just a bug with old saves.

@Flanex Did you get it to work? You'll need to do the weird shortcut thing to be able to do it. For reasons of I am a stupid idiot who forgets that 95% of people DON'T run the game through RPGMaker and just use the Game.exe :|

mtes

Mar 22, 2017
Are you sure you didn't ONLY download the fan-patch? Because the normal mega link works as it should...

Neala's route is detirmined by the choice you make when you get the "True Corruption" skill in the lava plains. You'll need to choose between "Nothing!" and "Try out these powers!". Slecting "Nothing!" makes her force you to lick her pussy and is considered the Purity route, while "Try out these powers!" makes you rape her tits (It's a titfuck scene, but it's against her will so it's also rape, raping tits!) and is concidered the Corrupt route.
Hope that helps, if you need anything else, or if my explination was unclear, you just have to ask!

Strange, I haven't encountered this nor have I heard of anyone else encountering this... It might be because you're using an old save, 0.6 saves aren't doing too well with 0.7.6 I'm afraid...
Could you give me more details of the process that you do and when the black screen happens? Maybe I can find if it's fixable or if it's just a bug with old saves.

@Flanex Did you get it to work? You'll need to do the weird shortcut thing to be able to do it. For reasons of I am a stupid idiot who forgets that 95% of people DON'T run the game through RPGMaker and just use the Game.exe :|
In the weekends, in the park i send a message to teacher then i receive a message from her. mc says she should be here anytime, but when i enter the toilets... black screen, nothing else. i think when i press w the phone opens but i'm not so sure. she was 10 corruption waaaay before v7, i had monday morning scene with her but don't know where her house is (i can't enter somebody's apartment thing) and when i look at mom's phone mc says "let's have a look". Is there something else i need to do before i will be able to ask her to babysit?

Flanex

Jun 27, 2017
I got caught up playing the new Corruption update yesterday.I'll try it soon then post here.I don't have much time for fun during the weekdays.

Reactions: SmurfyBlue

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
In the weekends, in the park i send a message to teacher then i receive a message from her. mc says she should be here anytime, but when i enter the toilets... black screen, nothing else. i think when i press w the phone opens but i'm not so sure. she was 10 corruption waaaay before v7, i had monday morning scene with her but don't know where her house is (i can't enter somebody's apartment thing) and when i look at mom's phone mc says "let's have a look". Is there something else i need to do before i will be able to ask her to babysit?
Are you doing pure or corruption route? Seeing as you text her I'm assuming corrupt?
Entering the toilet and staying on a black screen basically means that neither the Pure Lock in NOR the Corrupt Lock in are set at this point. This COULD be because it's an old save.
Got to school and do the "look at her" option when working with her in the afternoon and check if you get the event where you can say "This is embarrassing..." or "Aren't you going to help me?" and pick the second for corrupt.

If that doesn't work let me know because I'll have to look into this further to be of more assistance.

mtes

Mar 22, 2017
Are you doing pure or corruption route? Seeing as you text her I'm assuming corrupt?
Entering the toilet and staying on a black screen basically means that neither the Pure Lock in NOR the Corrupt Lock in are set at this point. This COULD be because it's an old save.
Got to school and do the "look at her" option when working with her in the afternoon and check if you get the event where you can say "This is embarrassing..." or "Aren't you going to help me?" and pick the second for corrupt.

If that doesn't work let me know because I'll have to look into this further to be of more assistance.
yea i guess that's what's wrong.. after the monday school scene when i looked at her i chose corrupt but only got the handjob. but when the mc said the kids are looking teacher said i don't care let them watch. there is something fishy lol

eades

Nov 19, 2016
If someone needs a save, there's mine. Mom, sister, teacher and the ladys from park, all done, just enjoy

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
yea i guess that's what's wrong.. after the monday school scene when i looked at her i chose corrupt but only got the handjob. but when the mc said the kids are looking teacher said i don't care let them watch. there is something fishy lol
So basically what triggerd was the first time handjob but with the dialogue of a high(/maxed) sex level.
This SHOULD have fixed the problem then, try the park scene again and let me know if it works now! :D

Hi guys. When i start the game i see this and game close (Unable to find file: Audio/SE/Decision3).
You're missing a file? Try to redownload the game. That's literally all you can do about this...
Let me know if that fixes (or DOESN'T fix) the problem!

aladinus

Jun 14, 2017
Redownload from mega. Extracted files, but when i start the game and chose New Game i saw this and after Ok game close. Mabe i do something wrong, but another games working correctly.

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
Redownload from mega. Extracted files, but when i start the game and chose New Game i saw this and after Ok game close. Mabe i do something wrong, but another games working correctly.
Now that I look at this, those are sounds from the RTP I think... Are you sure you have the RPG Maker VXAce RTP installed?
You can get it . Once you've installd the RPGMVXA RTP installed, try starting the game again, that should fix it.

aladinus

Jun 14, 2017
Now that I look at this, those are sounds from the RTP I think... Are you sure you have the RPG Maker VXAce RTP installed?
You can get it . Once you've installd the RPGMVXA RTP installed, try starting the game again, that should fix it.
All working fine. Thank you.

Reactions: SmurfyBlue

johanes

May 14, 2017
i see the [mrs-j-10-fuck-clothed-cum] but i have no idea how to get to it... i think the guide is incomplete or something... i have max corrupt/friend points with her and also 10Heart/Sex points... but dont know how to trigger the [mrs-j-10-fuck-clothed-cum} anyone know how or is this a "for future release" content?

RandomJay

May 26, 2017
Guys, I used the 'Bct.Sizer' file to start the game, when i go fullscreen, my taskbar disappears and when i restart my pc its back to normal can this be fixed? im using windows 8.1 btw

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes