4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

Dicksmithdick

Jun 21, 2017
Eeeh, if you download from mega you should have Urban Demons 0.7.6.7z which is 235.2 MB which DOES have the game.
Make sure you download from the
And not the
Because the lower one is only a patch and doesn't have the .exe but the top one IS the game.

Try it one more time because, like I said, I just downloaded the thing and it works.
I'm not going to argue that it has the game on it. It most certainly does, but the files I download do not come with a .exe file. Since it appears the file is full I was wondering if then you knew if there was a way to launch the game without it?

dankmaster68

Jun 4, 2017
I'm not going to argue that it has the game on it. It most certainly does, but the files I download do not come with a .exe file. Since it appears the file is full I was wondering if then you knew if there was a way to launch the game without it?
Do you have winrar installed?

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
for some reason when i full screen it makes the game bigger than the page and i cant see the options. can someone tell me how i can fix it?
You could try using the BCT.Sizer, but I think what you really need is a larger screen for your computer XD.
I'm sorry, the game is made with a very specific size and if your screen isn't big enough then the game just wont really work for you... But like I said, try using BCT.Sizer first and let me know if that works for you!

Unfortunately, on the second lava plains maze, I have a bunch of little fire things that won't go away and block my path.
Yeah, I have heard other people have this problem but I have never had it myself, I'll try to look into it for you but I'm afraid that until then I can't really help you with it. Sorry :C

how open cheat menu
There is no "menu" in 0.7.6, there is only a code input on the computer in the MC's room.
Unless you're still on 0.6 with the SmurfyPatch, in that case you have to send your mom a text to activate the cheat menu and open the Q menu and select the cheats option.

So I did the maze puzzle with naela, but after I pull the lever nothing happens, and we both just stand there with noway out. any solutions or am i missing something?
You should see a fade out (and then fade back in) and then leave the room. You have completed puzzle #2.
Exit the room via the rope and get back in the cart which will bring you to puzzle #3.

I know you're not supposed to initiate any other scenes for Mrs. Jennings until you got the 2nd HJ, but it's on loop for me for the second time and I've gotten a lot of stuff done. Does anyone know of anyway to break the loop or does someone have a save where only the Mother and Sister are Pure routed?
What do you mean by loop? It shouldn't really be ABLE to loop! o_O
If you give me some more details I'll see if I can help you!

There is no way to launch the game without the .exe... but like I said, it should DEFINITLY be in there! I'm still kinda afraid that you downloaded only the fan patch and not the full game :|

Do you have winrar installed?
I think you meant to ask if he has 7-Zip installed. Because it's 100% superiour in everyway and also 100% free (So is winrar, but it's not really supposed to be because... you know...) :p

every time i open the gallery the game says it cant locate the image
Can't locate WHAT image? Tell me exactly what it says in the error that comes up and I'll be able to take a look and help! :D

dsetrer

Jul 18, 2017
One question, how does Ms Amos's telephone number get established?

Or is for v. Future

My English is very bad

Ironnitro

Jul 13, 2017
hate to be one of dose guys but how do u get Kimberly to give u her number I did hide and seek nothing I have her at 100 in everything ??

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
One question, how does Ms Amos's telephone number get established?

Or is for v. Future

My English is very bad
I don't believe it's currently possible to get Ms.Amos's number actually. It's also impossible to get her to babysit you at this time so I don't think her number is currently "get-able".

hate to be one of dose guys but how do u get Kimberly to give u her number I did hide and seek nothing I have her at 100 in everything ??
You get her number from playing hide and seek twice... Are you sure you don't already have it?
You can check by going into the relationship menu on your phone, going to Kimberly in the list and clicking the "messaging" icon (the green one). If it says "no number" then you obivously don't have her number, if it says something like "No text options" then you have her number, you just can't text her. Also make sure that you're on 0.7.X (preferably 0.7.6) because in 0.6 you can only get her number by going the corrupt route.
If non of this works let me know because I'll have to link you to a post I made a couple pages ago about going into debug/test mode to fix it!

Ironnitro

Jul 13, 2017
I don't believe it's currently possible to get Ms.Amos's number actually. It's also impossible to get her to babysit you at this time so I don't think her number is currently "get-able".

You get her number from playing hide and seek twice... Are you sure you don't already have it?
You can check by going into the relationship menu on your phone, going to Kimberly in the list and clicking the "messaging" icon (the green one). If it says "no number" then you obivously don't have her number, if it says something like "No text options" then you have her number, you just can't text her. Also make sure that you're on 0.7.X (preferably 0.7.6) because in 0.6 you can only get her number by going the corrupt route.
If non of this works let me know because I'll have to link you to a post I made a couple pages ago about going into debug/test mode to fix it!
it does not I did hide an seek a lot .I hided I seek'ed nothing it said no number .

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
it does not I did hide an seek a lot .I hided I seek'ed nothing it said no number .
In that case you'll need to do this:
It's done by making a shortcut to your Game.exe and adding the "test" parameter.
Right click the shortcut and go to properties(or is it called settings? My PC isn't in english so I'm not sure) and then in the target box you should have something like this:

(This is what mine looks like)
Code:
"D:\Downloads\MEGASync\Urban Demons 0.7.6 Edit\Game.exe"
So basically it is
Code:
"P:\ath\to\your\Game.exe"
And then you add the word "test" at the end so it becomes
Code:
"D:\Downloads\MEGASync\Urban Demons 0.7.6 Edit\Game.exe" test

or

"P:\ath\to\your\Game.exe" test
YES the test is outside the "".
That's how it works!

If you've done that and run the game through this shortcut with this argument then pressing F9 to open the debug screen WILL work!
Once you've opened the debug menu with F9 you have to set switch 135 to ON and that is basically what tells the game that you have unlocked Kimberlys number.

If the steps are unclear let me know and I'll start making a step-by-step with pictures, but that'll take time and I'm pretty busy so I hope I wont have to do that! Haha! XD
Lemme know how it goes!

Reactions: Ironnitro

Ironnitro

Jul 13, 2017
In that case you'll need to do this:

Once you've opened the debug menu with F9 you have to set switch 135 to ON and that is basically what tells the game that you have unlocked Kimberlys number.

If the steps are unclear let me know and I'll start making a step-by-step with pictures, but that'll take time and I'm pretty busy so I hope I wont have to do that! Haha! XD
Lemme know how it goes!
I guess I'm stupid I made the shortcut of the game an I put test outside the " and it said it can't find it sorry for takeing up ur time I got to get to work so thanks for the help later
I can't just reload my past save

Last edited:

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
I guess I'm stupid I made the shortcut of the game an I put test outside the " and it said it can't find it sorry for takeing up ur time I got to get to work so thanks for the help later
I can't just reload my past save
Haha, nah you're not too stupid, I'm just terrible at explaining things. Are you sure you added it in the "target" and not in the "starting in" input? Anyway, I'm busy for a couple hours, but when I get back I'll make a guide with pictures and maybe that'll make it easier!

anyone got a save with the cheat room? or all scenes
If you download the game from OP there is a save included that puts you inside the debug scene selection room.
Otherwise, play far enough to fix your pc (this can be done by day 2) and check OP for the codes to send you to the corrupt or pure scene selection room!

PRINCE2126

Jul 13, 2017
You could try using the BCT.Sizer, but I think what you really need is a larger screen for your computer XD.
I'm sorry, the game is made with a very specific size and if your screen isn't big enough then the game just wont really work for you... But like I said, try using BCT.Sizer first and let me know if that works for you!

tnx bro this helped me out.

Reactions: SmurfyBlue

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
@Ironnitro and @Flanex:
Here is a picture guide to enabling the F9 debug menu!
PS: My PC is in Swedish, but I'm going to assume that with the English explanation you'll understand what to do!
( )
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope that helps, and if more people start asking about this I might add it to OP so people can find it more easily.

Reactions: Ironnitro

Flanex

Jun 27, 2017
@Ironnitro and @Flanex:
PS: My PC is in Swedish, but I'm going to assume that with the English explanation you'll understand what to do!
( )

I hope that helps, and if more people start asking about this I might add it to OP so people can find it more easily.
I was hoping for a step-by-step since I'm an idiot with computers.Thanks a lot

2ndzee

Jun 11, 2017
How do I get Mrs. Jennings to babysit? I've done everything else such as park, bar, school--but whenever I text Mrs. Jennings to babysit, she constantly replies with "I'm sorry, but its inappropriate for a teacher to babysit student," something along the lines of that. And yes, I have 10 hearts with her.

ferrus

May 9, 2017
Hey, so I hate to be that guy but how do I show kaylee mom's picture and how do I get Mrs Jennings phone number?

Ironnitro

Jul 13, 2017
@Ironnitro and @Flanex:
( )

lol I love u man. that was great help 0_o

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes