4.20 star(s) 52 Votes

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
Also, for the next puzzle @Rookies.
Here is a map!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just follow that red line and make sure you KEEP moving, the red pillars will shoot fire at you and you don't want to be touched. Flipping the switch will remove the fires and you can go back to the rope to leave the room!

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
Mini SmurfyPatch update incoming, uploading now!
Mini SmurfyPatch update is uploaded and OP links are updated!
Fixing 2 things
@Adamus13 (Fixed the Mrs.J Pic 3 pure route things! :D)

Emojis

Jul 18, 2017
Fixing 2 things
at a point where i need to give the sister ice cream... but I don't know where the store is... also Idk how to get into detention

edit- found out about the store... but detention is still a mystery

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
at a point where i need to give the sister ice cream... but I don't know where the store is... also Idk how to get into detention

edit- found out about the store... but detention is still a mystery
Alright, to get detention you have to have talked to Fred (the blue haired boy) during the break at school.
You then gain a new option when during the lesson instead of just having "pay attention" and "day dream" you now also have the option to "talk to Fred". Doing this means that Mrs.J tells you to write lines as homework for the next day (or if it's a Friday for the following Monday).
If you DON'T do the lines you'll get detention.

I hope that was explain well enough, if not just let me know and I'll try to explain it better!

Reactions: Emojis

Emojis

Jul 18, 2017
Alright, to get detention you have to have talked to Fred (the blue haired boy) during the break at school.
You then gain a new option when during the lesson instead of just having "pay attention" and "day dream" you now also have the option to "talk to Fred". Doing this means that Mrs.J tells you to write lines as homework for the next day (or if it's a Friday for the following Monday).

I hope that was explain well enough, if not just let me know and I'll try to explain it better!
gotcha thanks

Reactions: SmurfyBlue

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
@ :
BCT.Sizer?
what is it?

do you have an web-adress?

thanks a lot :D
It's not a web adress. If you downloaded the game from this website (f95zone) the game comes with 2 .exe files.
game.exe and bct.sizer.exe
If you run bct.sizer.exe the game will start in a different resolution.

Give it a try and I hope it works for you because if it doesn't I'm afraid I can't help you :C

Reactions: Harry3171
Jul 22, 2017
Fixing 2 things
oh crap thanks again for the help and your patch man :heartcoveredeyes:

I was about to log on and say yeah I might as well debug it myself but i realized the way of running debug mode for me is quite peculiar, since im running this on a mac:ForeverAlone:

Emojis

Jul 18, 2017

oh yea how do i get sydneys room key... can't find it

also how do i trigger babysitting

Last edited:

dever

Jul 31, 2017
Hi guys, I would need a little help from you.
I finished Sidney shower BJ scene and now I find myself stucked on WC of the bathroom, can't go away, tryed saving and reloading, activating invisibility and so on, nothing, is there anything I can do other than playing again from start?

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
oh crap thanks again for the help and your patch man :heartcoveredeyes:

I was about to log on and say yeah I might as well debug it myself but i realized the way of running debug mode for me is quite peculiar, since im running this on a mac:ForeverAlone:
Mac dude... ruining all the things. XD

oh yea how do i get sydneys room key... can't find it

also how do i trigger babysitting
For babysitting:
I think babysitting only becomes available by going through Dizzy's events. (Specifically the scene where you walk her home from the bar) because I think that's the only time the "babysitting idea" switch gets set to ON that I can find. I could be wrong though... :/

Xander Fields

May 12, 2017
Yeah i know it's a remake, i'm saying, from Nergal's Wesbite, he posted pictures of the game progress, the art style was a lot better:
mom:
sister:
mc:
mc 2:
teacher:
neighbor:
nurse:
diy lady:
frank:
mc 2 classmate:
sister's friend:
henry:
your links are dead...

Emojis

Jul 18, 2017

I think babysitting only becomes available by going through Dizzy's events. (Specifically the scene where you walk her home from the bar) because I think that's the only time the "babysitting idea" switch gets set to ON that I can find. I could be wrong though... :/
gonna try this now

i kinda don't know how to trigger mrs jennings bar... i did everything else but when I go to the bar bathroom and text her... it says im texting her from the park bathroom.

also please someone tell me what is sex level and how do i increase it

edit- also i have the 3rd power true corruption. I know i'm suppose to touch people at night... but what does it really do and am I only suppose to touch them once

Last edited:

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
i understand i was just letting you know
Those images are outdated anyway, so re-upping them isn't really worth it I think...

gonna try this now

i kinda don't know how to trigger mrs jennings bar... i did everything else but when I go to the bar bathroom and text her... it says im texting her from the park bathroom.

also please someone tell me what is sex level and how do i increase it

edit- also i have the 3rd power true corruption. I know i'm suppose to touch people at night... but what does it really do and am I only suppose to touch them once
1: Mrs.J at the bar is unlocked by having done the Park fuck and then talking to her and mr.J. You don't need to text her.

2: Sex level is the number in the heart when you check your phone menu. But except for what dialogue you see during sex it's not very important at this point. It does (partially) influence which scenes you can unlock, but it's actually Rel and/or Cor and not the Sex Level that does it.

3: It gives a large amount of Rel and Cor to the person you use it on. +30 the first time and after that it's a random amount between (and including) 1 and 5. It's a way to speed up getting someone to Sex Level 10.

Reactions: Emojis

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017

Yes, that's why I said to make sure to have a phone number (you get Dizzy's after walking her home).

Emojis

Jul 18, 2017
Those images are outdated anyway, so re-upping them isn't really worth it I think...

1: Mrs.J at the bar is unlocked by having done the Park fuck and then talking to her and mr.J. You don't need to text her.

2: Sex level is the number in the heart when you check your phone menu. But except for what dialogue you see during sex it's not very important at this point. It does (partially) influence which scenes you can unlock, but it's actually Rel and/or Cor and not the Sex Level that does it.

3: It gives a large amount of Rel and Cor to the person you use it on. +30 the first time and after that it's a random amount between (and including) 1 and 5. It's a way to speed up getting someone to Sex Level 10.

GOTCHA THANKS

Reactions: SmurfyBlue

Emojis

Jul 18, 2017

last thing- you wouldn't happen to know how to trigger the apartment scene with dizzy or a timeframe... shes either sleep or at work

kaylee bar scene cant't trigger it either

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes