4.10 star(s) 53 Votes
U

User_71462

I've noticed with the Urban Demons 0.7.6/SmurfyPatch-10 that Sydney never sleeps in her bed at night. While I'm still able to take one of the mom, this stops you from getting the peephole pic of her. The help says your able to do so, and now I'm at a loss for what to do; because it seems like you need your Sydney's pic as well to trigger getting the Kaylee picture. Someone please help me unscramble my brain on this one.

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
Anyway to get the game to fit the screen properly some of mine gets cut off
Try using the BCT.Sizer.exe instead. If that doesn't help I'm afraid you're out of luck. The game is made for a very specific screen size and if it's messed with (which is what BCT.Sizer already does btw) the game can fuck up a bit.
But try it and see if it helps, if not I'm afraid your screen just isn't big enough for this game...
I know, it's fucked up, but that's something you'd have to take up with Nergal, the creator of this game. :C

I've noticed with the Urban Demons 0.7.6/SmurfyPatch-10 that Sydney never sleeps in her bed at night. While I'm still able to take one of the mom, this stops you from getting the peephole pic of her. The help says your able to do so, and now I'm at a loss for what to do; because it seems like you need your Sydney's pic as well to trigger getting the Kaylee picture. Someone please help me unscramble my brain on this one.
Since 0.7.X when you look through the peephole at night it will trigger Sydney being downstairs watching TV.
Hint:
Maybe there is another time you could look through when she wouldn't go to the TV?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hope that helps! :D (If it doesn't, I'm not sure what will XD)

Reactions: User_71462

thestickman

Jun 19, 2017
That's definitely not the most recent version. The first screenshot says 0.2, which if true, means it's old as hell. Regardless, 0.7 beta 6 is the most recent version on the Patreon. If there was a new version, it'd be posted there before anywhere else. I'd avoid that download.

thestickman

Jun 19, 2017
I don't have access to the Patreon posts, but reading on Nergal's Discord, I can gather what some options are:
(Obviously you are the third person in these)
Ms. Amos and Mrs. Jennings
Fred and Mrs. Jennings
Mom and Mrs. Jennings, which is apparently going to be in 0.8? I'm not sure if this is part of the poll or not
Sydney and Dizzy
Sydney and Neala
Park MILFs

Sounds like some option with Mom is winning. Not sure if it's the Mom/Mrs. Jennings option or something else.
Only 3 of the choices are going to make it into the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: SmurfyBlue
U

User_71462

Hint:
Maybe there is another time you could look through when she wouldn't go to the TV?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hope that helps! :D (If it doesn't, I'm not sure what will XD)[/QUOTE]

I tried that already, but thank you for the tip. I'm not sure what I did wrong/if my game is glitched, but when I try its just the usual texts for looking through it - no pic. I even tried using the phone while standing next to it and that didn't work either. Plus the tip says:

Photo 2:
- Build the peephole above Sydney's room
- Use it during the night, gain the photo

I could be taking it too literal though; however, you did give me an idea. I think I'll try to build the peephole during the morning, and see if that'll trigger the scene for me. Please let me know if you can think of anything else SmurfyBlue, the help is greatly appreciated :) If I get a favorable result, I'll share it in case anyone else can't get this scene to trigger. Just a reminder, the mom's scene triggers as its listed, its only Sydney's Photo 2 peephole pic that won't trigger for me.

U

User_71462

Update: No matter which combo I try, for some reason it isn't triggering. Does anyone know a work around or if you can even get the Sydney peephole pic at this point? I'm starting to think my download might have been corrupted somehow....I did finally get the Kaylee scene to trigger after deleting the file and re-extracting the winrar though.

Last edited by a moderator:

thestickman

Jun 19, 2017
Update: No matter which combo I try, for some reason it isn't triggering. Does anyone know a work around or if you can even get the Sydney peephole pic at this point? I'm starting to think my download might have been corrupted somehow....
I don't know if it's possible anymore, once you've already gotten Mom's peephole photo. Now that Sydney's peephole triggers her being downstairs always, the nighttime window for it is gone. There's not really any reason to get that photo, honestly. Once you get Mom's photo to progress with Kaylee, the only use for Sydney's would be a few bucks from Fred/PayMeOn. Not that vital.

Reactions: User_71462

Itonami

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I second this, anyone with access who's willing to share these?
I'm only a $6 pledge, so I can see two of the three polls. It looks like [Mom x Sydney] is top on both, followed by [Mrs Jennings x Ms Amos] in second place. Those two options have most of the votes by far. Third place is questionable, but likely to be [Mom x Ms. Amos]. Since I can't see the third poll (for $10 pledges) I'm not entirely sure on the third place.

Earlier today Nergal said this on the Discord: "So far looks like it's going to be Mom x Sydney, Mom x Ms Amos and Ms Amos x Mrs Jennings". But that was 7 hours ago, and new votes keep coming in. I'll update if anything major changes.

Edit: In case people don't know, there are 2 threesome scenes that are not options in the poll because they are already planned for the game. One is [Mrs Jennings x Mom - Parent/Teacher Meeting], which will be in 0.8 already, and the other is the joint "10 Heart" scene for the two park milfs, Sarah and Lisa.

U

User_71462

I don't know if it's possible anymore, once you've already gotten Mom's peephole photo. Now that Sydney's peephole triggers her being downstairs always, the nighttime window for it is gone. There's not really any reason to get that photo, honestly. Once you get Mom's photo to progress with Kaylee, the only use for Sydney's would be a few bucks from Fred/PayMeOn. Not that vital.
Thanks man, I finally got the Kaylee scene to trigger without it - I had thought you needed it due to me being unable to trigger the Kaylee scene. I had to start a new save after re-extracting my game file, I had updated my inquisition at the same time I got your reply, but thanks again :) This community is a thousand times better than most forum sites. LOL!

Reactions: SmurfyBlue

lambout

Jul 19, 2017
Me and Neala have to pass through some passages to flick a switch in the otherworld, but the passages are blocked off with fire and won't move. Came back like 7 times and still the same.. anyway to clip through the level or something?

MiroKane

May 4, 2017
Me and Neala have to pass through some passages to flick a switch in the otherworld, but the passages are blocked off with fire and won't move. Came back like 7 times and still the same.. anyway to clip through the level or something?
This happened to me as well, I went back to an early save because I was unable to find a way around it.

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes