4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

Rodita

May 22, 2017
could someone share a save for the latest version?
Why...? They don't have too much content abou 0.9.3 and 1.0!
Is just a change of maps and one new cutscenes,some new buildings and "discovery" new characters locations (and a crush on game to the school talking to Dizzy,but is okay! haha!)

Rodita

May 22, 2017
While sydney and mom are waiting for dinner you can enter her room. The key is under her bed and then you have to make a copy at the redhair girl store (Kaylee I think)
Sad you can't fuck her anymore...At least to the next version i see...But you can take the key at night using invisibility power too...Is a bug,but just take and copy to the guy on the store where's supost to have Kaylee,and next day,just do dinner until the cutscene with Sidney appears...

JustAnAnon

Aug 13, 2017
Recently I'm having an odd bug:
Whenever I do an action that passes time, my Q button no longer works. Tried it on multiple of my latest saves, it occurs on all of them.

Not sure if this has been addressed before, but I couldn't find anything. Basically makes progression slow down by a huge amount as you have to walk around a lot.

crazybeaver

May 4, 2017
New mail arrived:

Hey all!
Very excited to announce that hopefully by the end of the week, 0.11 will be in to alpha! Should everything go according to plan, the beta release won't be very long after that.
I've got just the daily dialogues remaining to go for Neala, and Love is working on the scene dialogues and while that is happening I will be working on adding in the incomplete bits missing from 0.10.
So I know people are probably asking where the 0.10 second release is and I realised I should have explained before. But basically there won't be a second release of 0.10, instead the focus is on 0.11. The reason behind this is because I got quite far into the 0.11 work after 0.10 was released. I didn't want to risk adding more bugs to 0.10 by including content intended for 0.11.
I know this is probably annoying for some people, but ultimately it has meant we are at 0.11 that much faster!
I'm really looking forward to seeing how people react to this new Neala path. There are a lot of the over arching story elements that have been added to this, due to her involvement with the main story line and Meridana!
I look forward to updating you next week, hopefully telling you that 0.11 is in alpha!
- Nergal

So, 2 weeks til 0.11B?

Reactions: Rodita and Black B
Jun 3, 2017
I didn't want to risk adding more bugs to 0.10 by including content intended for 0.11.
For some reason, it mostly sounds something like: "I didn't want to fix 0.10 in an attempt to make 0.11 seem like it has more content than it actually does."
It's apparent that 0.11 is gonna be as, if not more, half arsed than 0.10. Since apparently, Nergal doesn't have much to show for it other than a (probably buggy/unfinished) character route and a fix, for a previous version. I really hope I'm wrong tho. Because I want this game to be finished with all of its content as much as the next guy.

Reactions: cooldude33

BMG64

Nov 25, 2018
Does anybody knows where i can download a past version of the game? preferably one where i can play with Neala, thanks!

Rodita

May 22, 2017
wait is lisa's route bugged, or just incomplete, cause i can't get past after stealing the video tape from sarah's house?
Is simple bugged...But pass time and go to Lisa's house at everning (i guess,but just in case,just pass time on Lisa's house map...Then you will see a red circle on her windows,just go for it and DO NOT TALK TO SARAH AT THE SAME DAY!),next day just go see Liza on the car OR after school on the park...Then talk Sarah (i guess is that,since i do that on 0.9 version)

failed to load image
solution please
Just open RPG Maker VX Ace Editor aaaaaand solve this =D This the ONLY way...Not a bug,is only that thing how don't have the right image (or even have) on the right events...But Nergal's Events is pretty confuse,sooo...I can't modicate this by my self...

Kusarii

Oct 4, 2017
Does anybody knows where i can download a past version of the game? preferably one where i can play with Neala, thanks!
Neala hasn't been playable since like 0.3 or something, good luck finding a version that old I'd think...
Or you could just use Chilly's Mod and get all the scenes before this update and then some.

Edit: Never mind he means Urban Life Wootch's project I have all the old versions somewhere if enough people want it i might MEGA it.

Edit of an edit: The Mega link in the abandon post still works. https://f95zone.to/threads/urban-x-life-v0-1-8f-wootch.1593/

BMG64

Nov 25, 2018
Or you could just use Chilly's Mod and get all the scenes before this update and then some.

Edit: Never mind he means Urban Life Wootch's project I have all the old versions somewhere if enough people want it i might MEGA it.

Edit of an edit: The Mega link in the abandon post still works. https://f95zone.to/threads/urban-x-life-v0-1-8f-wootch.1593/
Sorry i meant actual Urban Demons version with Neala Scenes, i started playing Urban Demons since v0.10 Beta so Neala hasn't appeared at all. But i've seen some pics of past versions with scenes with her. Thanks!

Nawab

Jan 10, 2019
Can anyone please tell me how da hell is complete this 3 quests -__-
and i cant find that cetral market where is it??

Coal

Nov 24, 2017
Can anyone please tell me how da hell is complete this 3 quests -__-
and i cant find that cetral market where is it??
the first go to the store mid-day you should know where the store is,

2nd talk to the principal at school the woman mrs. jennings talk too

and the last one you grab the keys for the medicine cabinet from the down stairs bathroom where the plant is then go upstairs and grab the pills.

Reactions: Nawab

Nawab

Jan 10, 2019
the first go to the store mid-day you should know where the store is,

2nd talk to the principal at school the woman mrs. jennings talk too

and the last one you grab the keys for the medicine cabinet from the down stairs bathroom where the plant is then go upstairs and grab the pills.

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes