4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

lanslans0202

Mar 17, 2019
Hello! I have a dumb question! Where's Naela? Been playing this gorgeous game for like 6 hours-ish now. But i haven't meet or found Naela yet. I though at first shes a later character or whatsoever.. And i can't seem to access to sex shop, everytime i enter ti sex shop it always drop me at home, is my game bug or what? TIA!

aff571

Jun 6, 2017
Hello! I have a dumb question! Where's Naela? Been playing this gorgeous game for like 6 hours-ish now. But i haven't meet or found Naela yet. I though at first shes a later character or whatsoever.. And i can't seem to access to sex shop, everytime i enter ti sex shop it always drop me at home, is my game bug or what? TIA!
She is coming back in the next build, .10 Beta does not have her.

Reactions: lanslans0202

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Yeah the big problem is the animations don’t have nearly the detail and effort of the stills

Seems like if it’s going to take this much time and you’re gonna he drawing them out anyway, you take your time and finish them.

Also, I thought kaylee was supposedto be getting stuff? Is that happening or no?

Reactions: BoykaBoykov

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
By some miracle the animation quality is getting worse and worse... the 3 newest ones are like completely different styles.
Did Glassfish stop giving a fuck or was someone else commissioned to do them?
Here's a comparison between old and new, contains spoilers if you care...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Champ-Champ

Jan 11, 2018
By some miracle the animation quality is getting worse and worse... the 3 newest ones are like completely different styles.
yeah definite reduction in quality right there.

Ouryuken

Apr 28, 2017
You should compare Lisa's old misionary (instead of the bathroom anal) to the new misionary, tho, so the massive difference strikes harder on your face lol

J II D

Aug 22, 2018
O my lord....
I was actually thinking about playing it today.... But holy fuck...
You have reduction in quality and you have just an entire new game..

Don't want to talk to negative because i don't want to send nergal into another depression.
But if this is the standard he is going to use in the future (For the game, for AZL and his new project)... Well good luck...
Right now this just looks like a very bad Aprils fool joke.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
You should compare Lisa's old misionary (instead of the bathroom anal) to the new misionary, tho, so the massive difference strikes harder on your face lol
Thing is... "Lisa's" old missionary scene is just Dizzy's missionary scene re-used. It's almost literally just Lisa's head edited in there instead of Dizzy. I guess the nipples and skin tone got changed too, to make it totally not noticeable :sneaky:
But here you go.

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
Even comparing these to the latest new scenes (the 10 hearts for Ms Amos/Kimberly/Dizzy) this seems like a weird change in style/quality... Feels like they might have been done relatively quick compared to what was done for previous animations. The new still for Kimberly's cosplay looks good, though, so at least the quality is being kept up for those at the moment.

...actually this gives me flashbacks to Mrs. J's old babysitting scene being pretty low quality compared to the other animations that were in the game at the time.

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
"aRt StyLe iS fINe aCtUalLy"

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes