4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

sharpys

May 21, 2017
By some miracle the animation quality is getting worse and worse... the 3 newest ones are like completely different styles.
Did Glassfish stop giving a fuck or was someone else commissioned to do them?
Here's a comparison between old and new, contains spoilers if you care...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Dat shading.
/s

Reactions: BoykaBoykov

Dickdoodle

Dec 17, 2016
Seems like the Art is being rushed out to hit quicker deadlines, but hey people are getting to play the game again.

dirgetka

Aug 17, 2017
I can avoid the scenes with the new 'art', so that's not a problem (well it is, but it's not a deal-breaker). There's a lot of the usual stuff with misnamed pictures and dialogue files too that causes scenes to not play, and the scripting for getting Neala to babysit is busted (as are the conditions for you to be able to text her to babysit at all), but that's stuff that can be fixed. My big gripe is the new writing for Neala. I haven't played the purity route yet, but in terms of corruption:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Whatever man. I could rant about this for longer but it's just a lewdgame. I'll go through the purity route this week and see if that's any better, but either way I'm confident in giving this update a wastedopportunity/10 on the corruption route alone, which was always the big draw for Neala in my eyes.

Ouryuken

Apr 28, 2017
Whatever man. I could rant about this for longer but it's just a lewdgame. I'll go through the purity route this week and see if that's any better, but either way I'm confident in giving this update a wastedopportunity/10 on the corruption route alone, which was always the big draw for Neala in my eyes.
Purity is exactly the same, Meridiana says "suck/titfuck/fuck him", Neala says "no" then Meridiana stares and Neala goes "ok fuck me"

Also she's always angry and always tied up/forced for the titfuck/doggy on the purity route under the excuse of "im roleplaying that im angry" ~

Now the MC has these binding (as in, physical bindings) powers instead of just the corruption (and Neala's being super human strenght)

dirgetka

Aug 17, 2017
Purity is exactly the same, Meridiana says "suck/titfuck/fuck him", Neala says "no" then Meridiana stares and Neala goes "ok fuck me"

Also she's always angry and always tied up/forced for the titfuck/doggy on the purity route under the excuse of "im roleplaying that im angry" ~
Jesus. I'd only taken a peek at some of the scene dialogue files for purity, and in fairness they looked moderately different from corruption, but if what you're saying is true then the purity route is an utter shambles too.

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes