4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
how to use "force" at night on SISTER? - i got no problems with mother, but sisters room is either locked, or she is at TV and i cant force her - any ideas?

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
I laughed pretty hard at the dude crying about someone enjoying the new art and called people whiteknights lululul
how to use "force" at night on SISTER? - i got no problems with mother, but sisters room is either locked, or she is at TV and i cant force her - any ideas?
you gotta make a copy of her key, it's right under the right side of her bed, and do it right away because if you hold it past a certain time of day she'll slap you and take it

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
Using an save from the previous update with 'forced corruption' on and the Neala scenes aren't loading. Using the mirror replay does not work either.

Edit: went through the files, some of the .txt files are missing.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I laughed pretty hard at the dude crying about someone enjoying the new art and called people whiteknights lululul

you gotta make a copy of her key, it's right under the right side of her bed, and do it right away because if you hold it past a certain time of day she'll slap you and take it
thankx - appreciate it

alexsmax

Oct 11, 2017
Without the full screen mode, it's difficult to play. I try to activate the full screen mode (Press F1 ) but not works, for me.
Anyone knows hot to switch to full screen mode, with another option? Thx

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
another problem i got stuck with:
i place camera in hole by my bed, actually i told mom that there is a cam, she agreed, we had sex, but there is never a video or pictures... what am i missing?

EDIT: ok - now this game gets suck (started as a great game), but when the cam does not take any videos, its weird. I went with Fred to Sarah - fucked her while Fred recorded ... NOTHING - no video

DC17

Mar 8, 2019
Hi! I have some questions (version 0.10):

1. How do you get trouble after school to trigger mom and teacher three-some I guess?
2. Can't progress Donna (nurse) route because no new dialogue pops up and she always rejects sex. Not available yet in 0.10?
3. Lisa says to call her but I can never call her on the phone and re-trigger sex scene in son's room. Help?
4. How to have sex with sister with the mother noticing it?

If you could help with any of these questions it would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

SSSucc

Mar 9, 2019
Any idea how to progress neala's path? just met her outside the house, found her in many places but haven't been able to "meet" her.

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
Wait, who do I talk to in the otherworld for mom's progression if the entire city is gone?

Edit: nvm, just need to enter and exit it.

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes