4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

Eric_Speaker

Oct 4, 2017
Yeah i know it's a remake, i'm saying, from Nergal's Wesbite, he posted pictures of the game progress, the art style was a lot better:
mom:
sister:
mc:
mc 2:
teacher:
neighbor:
nurse:
diy lady:
frank:
mc 2 classmate:
sister's friend:
henry:
Yeah, he hired another artist named JayMarvel to do those. Unfortunately he frequently abandons the game and only comes back to milk the fanbase for money, according to rumor.

His Patreon is also under review. . I don't know why exactly, but it may be due to the rumors.

rebelphoenix

Dec 8, 2017
Yeah the game is really funky about fullscreen, I gave up a while back, tried it again and still doesn't work no matter how much I try to mess with the settings or compatibility mode.

jerf muse

Aug 24, 2018
for the last couple updates every time i go into the school my game freezes and there's multiple of the same character.
Can someone help please.
Screenshot (4).png

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
hi, new in the game and just cant find out how to call a babysitter (have several numbers of women)
any help?
(even a women gave me her number because she WANTS to be my babysitter - but i still dont know how to call her)

Runar Orested

Jul 15, 2017
O my lord....
I was actually thinking about playing it today.... But holy fuck...
You have reduction in quality and you have just an entire new game..

Don't want to talk to negative because i don't want to send nergal into another depression.
But if this is the standard he is going to use in the future (For the game, for AZL and his new project)... Well good luck...
Right now this just looks like a very bad Aprils fool joke.
I hope he replaces them. I would prefer good quality static images over crappy animations any day of the week. It is specially glaring with the new pool pictures, which seem to be of a different artist with a style highly similar to GlassFish but better, with more detail, or GlassFish himself with a WAY better inking technique or a partner:

Brigette - Pool.jpg Kimberly - Pool.jpg Mrs Jennings - Pool.jpg Ms Amos - Pool.jpg Sydney - Pool.jpg

Despite the look being near identicals, the style looks way more polished due to the thinner / variable-width traces (looks done with a inking quill or equivalent), instead of the thicker used in old pictures (looks done with thin brush markers or thin felt-tip pens). Compare it with old busts or pictures: o_O
Brigette - Phone Pic.jpg 4.png Mrs Jennings -  Toilet Visit - Shocked.jpg 8.png Sydney - TV - Embarrassed.jpg

The animations are on at least 2 completely different styles (now 3), or bad quality cut&paste of picture pieces. :eek:

IMHO, less but more consistent art would look better and more professional, and probably cut down the number of stupid bugs/annoyances he does have to keep track, which, in turn, would allow him to progress faster or fix more gameplay bugs.

Still, I'm not going to whine about it, while not being a patron myself. :p

---

Note: I pointed the slightly possible :unsure: different artist due to inconsistencies in the drawing of the faces (head-shapes, jaws, eyes and mouths) but checking it all, Glassfish himself it is inconsistent as well even with the same characters, so... let's hope it is just art-style evolution, and for the better too.

Note (the 2nd comming): I don't consider differences in the bodies, because Glassfish has never been good at keeping consistent body proportions (or even basic perspective/anatomy :sneaky:) right. And I mean that beyond the consideration of it BEING a cartoon drawing style.

Sorry for ranting, not sorry 'bout what I'm ranting about.

Runar Orested

Jul 15, 2017
hi, new in the game and just cant find out how to call a babysitter (have several numbers of women)
any help?
(even a women gave me her number because she WANTS to be my babysitter - but i still dont know how to call her)
Tell Brigitte (the mom) during the afternoon (she is in the kitchen) that she should go out. After that, call any of the possible babysitters, and a babysiting topic will appear as a possible message. If your relationship is high enough, they will accept.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Tell Brigitte (the mom) during the afternoon (she is in the kitchen) that she should go out. After that, call any of the possible babysitters, and a babysiting topic will appear as a possible message. If your relationship is high enough, they will accept.
thankx - i searched for a telephone to "call" - i did not think about "texting" - stupid me

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
literally ALL of the Mom scenes are broken.
"couldn't load .txt or .png"
i had to manually rename them all for it to work.
10/10

Reactions: dirgetka

DimitarM12

May 8, 2017
i dont think the Neala story is good.. Its just too simple, go in otherworld Tf, go again, lick puss*, go again fu*k... its kinda easy/simple... #sryifsomebadeng

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
Note: I pointed the slightly possible :unsure: different artist due to inconsistencies in the drawing of the faces (head-shapes, jaws, eyes and mouths) but checking it all, Glassfish himself it is inconsistent as well even with the same characters, so... let's hope it is just art-style evolution, and for the better too.

Note (the 2nd comming): I don't consider differences in the bodies, because Glassfish has never been good at keeping consistent body proportions (or even basic perspective/anatomy :sneaky:) right. And I mean that beyond the consideration of it BEING a cartoon drawing style.

Sorry for ranting, not sorry 'bout what I'm ranting about.
Keep in mind that the game went on hiatus for a year because of Nergal dealing with personal stuff (this is when Chilly/crew were re-purposing existing scenes to make new ones), so it's entirely possible that GF's style changed a bit in the inbetween.

Feb 16, 2019
It has. GlassFish has changed her technique. You guys should see her Patreon page or watch her streams. So anything new that is added in the later game, it’s gonna be different in quality.

Reactions: Gross Mind

Sehday

Sep 13, 2017
Has anybody else checked out the art trello? Looks like Nergal plans to add alot in the next update

duhduh

Jul 18, 2017
How do I trigger Sydney babysitting scene "in the wardrobe"? The scene is in the files and changelog says it's working. However I can't find a way do get to it.

tiltproofno

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2018
i got a lot of ' failed to load dialogue ' anyone having the same ?

and also i can't sprint anymore

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes