4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

baphometx

Oct 8, 2016
I'm still getting the fullscreen problem as last time. When I open the game, it's resolution is too big. It shifts to the upper corner of the screen. Please help

Reactions: Thire

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
I'm still getting the fullscreen problem as last time. When I open the game, it's resolution is too big. It shifts to the upper corner of the screen. Please help
He said he didn't manage to fix it.

Also, does ANYONE have a save file?

Maericke

Aug 5, 2016
Ooookay. Took me half an hour but I found out how to at least start the path for the new scenes.

For Miss Amos you need to look out your window at night. I happened to do it on a weekend and I spent some time grinding her corruption because I had no clue what to do. Either way, you catch her masturbating.

For Sidney you need to go downstairs on friday night and activate invisibility to catch her masturbating (and take a picture). After that you need to fix your computer and then afterwards talk to Sidney in the afternoon when she's watching TV and say you're going to go play with allison. You then go upstairs and get a scene. Requires a fair amount of grinding to get her affection and corruption up at all. *edit* So after the initial scene where you go on the computer, the next time check the opposite side of the computer before sitting down, that will give you additional options.

If i figure out anything else I'll let you know.

Last edited:
Reactions: Luke

Bradz0

Jan 16, 2017
Ooookay. Took me half an hour but I found out how to at least start the path for the new scenes.

For Miss Amos you need to look out your window at night. I happened to do it on a weekend and I spent some time grinding her corruption because I had no clue what to do. Either way, you catch her masturbating.

For Sidney you need to go downstairs on friday night and activate invisibility to catch her masturbating (and take a picture). After that you need to fix your computer and then afterwards talk to Sidney in the afternoon when she's watching TV and say you're going to go play with allison. You then go upstairs and get a scene. Requires a fair amount of grinding to get her affection and corruption up at all. *edit* So after the initial scene where you go on the computer, the next time check the opposite side of the computer before sitting down, that will give you additional options.

If i figure out anything else I'll let you know.
you can also invite sydney before you get in the shower for BJ and fuck.

kittykat112

Sep 21, 2016
You guys know there's a folder named "help" in the game folder right? It has all the scenes possible with walkthrough in the current 0.3 version.

Reactions: muttdoggy

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Thanks peeps!!! Updated OP!
@kittykat112 - Thanks for the info. Some guys just gotta charge ahead without reading directions.. sound familiar???
I've generally read directions ever since I built a desk backwards as a young doggy. :D

D

Deleted member 2738

Silly question but how do you save?
Edit: Read the notepad in the game folder

Last edited by a moderator:

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
SAVE FILE PREEEEAAAASE

"Save with most scenes, only thing bugged is amos cant be viewed in gallery but can be viewed going to her house"

You are in the gallery room when u go to sleep (underworld), you can see every scene there. Just dont click on Ms. Amos otherwise the game WILL crash.

Not my save file, but I have tested and works just fine (save taken from the 420chan board)

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
How do you progress with the mother? I stole the pills from the medicine cabinet and yet she still seems to have an infinite amount of them hidden somewhere else. Already done everyone else , the mother is all thats left..

Bradz0

Jan 16, 2017
How do you progress with the mother? I stole the pills from the medicine cabinet and yet she still seems to have an infinite amount of them hidden somewhere else. Already done everyone else , the mother is all thats left..
use the pills on the toilet downstairs to flush them, then you can start the mother scenes.

kira

Aug 13, 2016
Anyone having resolution problems here? Whenever I start the game the window will go over upwards, so I can't see the menubar, trying to go full screen doesn't help too since it would go back to it's original size after I did so.

Additional information:
My laptop's screen resolution is 1366x768
And the game pretty much looks like this when I start it up:

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 51 Votes