4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
it's the right
Thanks for the quick reply. I will trust you for now and start playing a bit ,)

Edit: Man this Game sure did change a lot since the last Time I played it.
One Question though do I really miss that much out if I choose quick progression in the intro?

Last edited:

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
That Ghost maze is the most retarded Puzzle ever been stuck there for AN HOUR..
How MANY red orbs do i have to get? Fucking fix.

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
Shame we didn't get any impregnation/pregnancy content*, but still huge credits for Nergal on this one. Solid art and dialogue. Unlike My New Life they actually made sure to quickly get all the old content back in the revamp, and unlike Insexual Awakening Nergal pulled through and actually provided an actual ending - not abandoning it once patreon money or motivation died down.

*Here's hoping some modder of similar taste adds a simple extra image to 10 heart scenes or the epilogue.
I asked him about that and he said he had no interest in pregnancy content. Apparently he's not into that. So if we ever want that, a modder would have to provide it.

Cochin

Sep 12, 2017
I absolutely love this game. I'm so glad to see that its finally completed and listed as such. Back when it first swapped to being abandoned, I panicked.. but the game was already essentially complete other than bugs, so I raised my concerns then. Good to see that the bugs got fixed and its finally listed as completed.

For an actual review of the game, its hella fun. A lot of time management and being in the right place at the right time but I personally love that. The artstyle is unique but also some of the best 'drawn' art out there. Everyone seems to be doing 3D models nowadays. *sigh* The minigames in the otherworld are a bit... hard. BUT, worth it to see the ending.

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
I absolutely love this game. I'm so glad to see that its finally completed and listed as such. Back when it first swapped to being abandoned, I panicked.. but the game was already essentially complete other than bugs, so I raised my concerns then. Good to see that the bugs got fixed and its finally listed as completed.

For an actual review of the game, its hella fun. A lot of time management and being in the right place at the right time but I personally love that. The artstyle is unique but also some of the best 'drawn' art out there. Everyone seems to be doing 3D models nowadays. *sigh* The minigames in the otherworld are a bit... hard. BUT, worth it to see the ending.
gotta agree with that sigh on 3d models, they look so bad imo

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Can someone help me with the maze goast I don't know what to do
advice: save before entering the maze room.

tip: when the ghost spawns, just be sure to pick up all the orbs and eventually you will get the way open. there's another puzzle in the next room so before interacting with the puzzle be sure to save in case you get it wrong :p

if you save during the room and get caught by the ghost and enter again the underworld, u will get softlocked and be forced to start all over again :p

Reactions: chethan

chethan

Mar 23, 2017
advice: save before entering the maze room.

tip: when the ghost spawns, just be sure to pick up all the orbs and eventually you will get the way open. there's another puzzle in the next room so before interacting with the puzzle be sure to save in case you get it wrong :p

if you save during the room and get caught by the ghost and enter again the underworld, u will get softlocked and be forced to start all over again :p
Can I collect the orbs just by clicking enter or?

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes