4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

jwalker997

Jun 27, 2018
This should be it. Goes to my google drive.
Right before the final confrontation, full corruption, short path.
Well.. this save works with me, thanks @Addicitions for share! :)

With the ending I would like to thank the nergal and the glassfish for the spectacular game they played, it's one of the best I have played and it contains many things of my taste, thank you both I wish you guys success in your next projects. Much love mans :love: <3

ps: sorry for my english.

Reactions: 格雷尔

ajankia

Jul 16, 2017
is there any way to change the in-game size? its a little too small for me,
some screens like the mc in his room for example the picture is small

Reactions: F9Zoney

BJenkins

Master of the Elves
Donor
Jul 6, 2017
Anyone got a full purity route save? Both my full save and the one posted a few pages back are full corruption route saves and I really don't want to complete the entire game again to see the difference...

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Anyone not get an epilogue for Kaylee? I got an epilogue for every character except for Kaylee and I think Naela and the demon lady. I went with full purity route and chose rule the demon realm myself in the end got the ending where 6 weeks later the mother is holding a pregnancy test most likely confirming that she is pregnant, was wondering what are the other endings?

Reactions: Links234

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
is there a way to change the resolution
Yes when you are in the title of the game > configuration > and you can choose between 3 resolutions only.

while ingame press W to pop out the cellphone, hit the Cog which is for settings and you see the same settings that i mentioned above.

Reactions: enel777

enel777

May 14, 2020
Yes when you are in the title of the game > configuration > and you can choose between 3 resolutions only.

while ingame press W to pop out the cellphone, hit the Cog which is for settings and you see the same settings that i mentioned above.
Thanks for replying but i can't even see the menu

zZetaz

Jul 4, 2018
this was the game that introduced me to the world of hentai games and im not going to lie its kinda sad that now is completed, even tho its not one of best games out there, it will always has a special place in my heart

Reactions: Black B

Dqslime

Oct 1, 2017
I actually can't play this, the sprites are like 10x smaller than they were before. Might be better if I raised it to the maximum resolution but then the text doesn't fit on my computer screen.

Toybirdy

Oct 11, 2017
is anyone else getting a problem with the mom shower scene when i ask to join teh mom i get sydney shower fuck scene instead of mom.... >.> i dont know if it because i am using my old save. pplus how do u get the epilogue for all character's? my phone says take the girls to the pool but it never goes away when i do take them

kymerazero

Dec 11, 2017
Im the only one that cant get the invisibility power? the black magic circle is not opening
what i have to do to unlock it? (first time this happen)

blacksage

May 28, 2017
I've said once and I've said in Nergal's discord, Nergal Delivers, he always delivers.
Does nergal still has his public discord? if so, could you pls share the link to me, the public one, because the other one is for his patreons right? and welp, I am still figuring out a way to donate him xD

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
Are you sure this game is fixed?. You get this in [Long Progression] on game start while choosing either the options of being hurt or if you get up from bed. Or if you chose to skip the intro. This game is one of the most horrible programmed ones I've ever seen. Too bad for the Artist, though. I like his art...

bug.JPG

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 51 Votes