4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

Addictions

Jan 5, 2018
So some of the scenes are missing files? Whats going on here and why is there no answer despite me searching.
There is an answer so I doubt you actually searched. If you see the error messages with file not found, it's a redirection error. Just rename the file in the folder to fix it. People have said it a million times on here.

Harskialdna

May 25, 2017
Get the key from a cabinet in the downstairs bathroom. THen ue the key to get the pills from the upstairs bathroom when mom isn't showering there.
Done.
The pills also need to be flushed down the toilet! At least in older versions. Not sure if you need to do so now.

Last edited:
May 2, 2020
i've played this game when the Neal girl was a playable character, and you were switching to boy and girl, dude, i played a lot this game in the past 2 days and can 't get enough, it may be the best rpg game i played for real, theart drawin animation sometimes is a bit off but the enviroment and background of chars and the interaction/interconections with all the NPC makes this game one of the best if not the best rpgm made by english people

Edit: i forgot to mention that i love netori so... hahaha
Edit 2: and specially on milfs god damn what a fking masterpiece of a game

sam3333

Jun 4, 2019
guys i got the RTP files installed but i cant play the game at all black screen and tried camp modes and all this shit but game does not want to work how to solve it ?

Obsidion69

Jun 16, 2018
So anyone else looking at the change log which says this is the final build of 1.1 and that the game now includes 5 different endings plus an epilogue and wondering why it's still marked as a beta? I mean it might just be my degree in software development acting up but that sounds like at least a release candidate to me if not a full release.

Reactions: aze123451

Okeanos

Aug 10, 2019
When I am at the pool, they all hint at sex after the events, but then when I go to the changing room there is no way to go into the green stalls? Is this a bug? Future content?

BubbleMunch

Oct 10, 2017
When I am at the pool, they all hint at sex after the events, but then when I go to the changing room there is no way to go into the green stalls? Is this a bug? Future content?
Content that was to be added, but the writing was done for that at least a year ago, so assume never.

Reactions: obiwan

BubbleMunch

Oct 10, 2017
This was also posted on Nergal's Patreon, if it wasn't posted here it is now.

May 2, 2020
the animation scene that is the opening to the sex scene is just spectacular, is af the creator knew all the time i waited to see this -.- like 5 years or so, 6 maybe, since the first one urban demons, in any version i played it didn't reach this long way with the teacher,it was always "IN DEVELOPMENT.....", with no mention the other milfs, i really apreciate it, i had to clap...

how nice is having this game finished...

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes