4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

Anorak

Feb 28, 2017
I got the video evidence of Lisa, but I can't do anything with it. If I talk to her in the park he just speaks about the great show, and she leaves. I can't go to her home, and I can't text her.

Kellan

Aug 5, 2016
I got the video evidence of Lisa, but I can't do anything with it. If I talk to her in the park he just speaks about the great show, and she leaves. I can't go to her home, and I can't text her.
park in the morning

Addictions

Jan 5, 2018
is anyone else getting a problem with the mom shower scene when i ask to join teh mom i get sydney shower fuck scene instead of mom.... >.> i dont know if it because i am using my old save. pplus how do u get the epilogue for all character's? my phone says take the girls to the pool but it never goes away when i do take them
Yes, it is absolutely due to your old save. It normally even says so when you start up an old save on the new update.
So start a new save or use my save.

guys plz share a full save my save is lost :cry:
Goes to my google drive.
Right before the final confrontation, full corruption, short path.

VVCA

Jul 27, 2017
Could someone be so kind and give a save for the blackmail routes?
I seems to have some problems with some of the characters on that route, like with Sarah when getting her to apologies in her sons room. She will use the first dialogue every time, even thought I have broken her.
The same thing is with Lisa when going for blowjob in the car, I really hope that I don't have to change things in the files.

Reactions: Thire

kymerazero

Dec 11, 2017
thx for the save file (i lost mine, though that the game was done XD)

PS: nergal forgot that ms Amos promised a 3some with ms jennings to peter right?

May 2, 2020
I dont get the message from naela , she isnt in the park and in the apartment she have the same dialogue :S also, i want to know what does the letters cutted says

Help please

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes