4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

T. Rex

Aug 22, 2021
Im son confused im at this point what the fuck do you have to do here. I even selected in the start of the game I did not want mini games and puzzles
UD door puzzle
Left - light blue
Right- teal
Last door
Left - dark blue
Right - pink

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
I am playing v 1.1 beta and in my neither I find Mrs Taylor's quest, Amanda, kelly, pagah's quest and i downloaded a walkthrough from internet it shows all charaters quest information. Please tell me where can I download full game

Mr-D

Jun 24, 2022
I am playing v 1.1 beta and in my neither I find Mrs Taylor's quest, Amanda, kelly, pagah's quest and i downloaded a walkthrough from internet it shows all charaters quest information. Please tell me where can I download full game
This is a full game. But if you want there are mods with the characters you have mentioned.

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
This is a full game. But if you want there are mods with the characters you have mentioned.
Where can I find the mod version where every quest is available. Cuz in beta version there are only 8 character quest. Also I

Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
Where can I find the mod version where every quest is available. Cuz in beta version there are only 8 character quest. Also I
Check the mods on the first page. I tried them myself but I liked the original version more. In my opinion mods add some good characters but also make the story worse.

Reactions: Bowsette s slave

abhi20

May 18, 2022
I have a glitch when after I had sex with Lisa the first time, whenever I enter the house at night she is just sleeping and I can't even exit the house. Anyone know how to resolve this?
please help anyone i am also facing the same problem

abhi20

May 18, 2022
After manually editing Donna's progression to 3 in a savefile I was able to progress with her further. I had some dialogue not loading - missing 2.txt from corrupt hospital ride and 2.txt from corrupt bar titfuck. Possibly 2.txt from corrupt home titfuck, but I don't remember. Donna needs some immediate fixes, they shouldn't be here as of 1.1, so called full version.
how did you edit it ????

nagaze

Jun 23, 2018
I don't think anyone has written a full guide (and I'm afraid I don't have the time currently) but basically just keep exploring and talking to everyone you meet. After a while you'll just know who to come back to and who you can ignore.
Give that a try first, if you ever get stuck you're welcome to come back and ask for more help. But I think you should just try talking to everyone you meet before really looking for a real guide.
I hope you have a great time and maybe try using the SmurfyPatch.
(Yeah, I'm plugging my own patch, that's the kinda guy I am... #ShamelessPlug!)

It's okay if I chose skip challenges long story and 3 choise not pure nor bad but whatever happens or I already did it wrong in the game

nagaze

Jun 23, 2018
hello, can you pass the walkthrough pls

Sharpen

Apr 19, 2020
Not entirely sure what happened, but when I got to the animated cut scene with the teacher in the bathroom [after I had nearly finished all other routes] the game crashed and my save file was just gone. Really disappointing cuz I was enjoying this game way more than I thought I was going to but it just isn't worth regrinding to finish the content. still +1 on this game tho for me.

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes