4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

zahidthegamer

Apr 27, 2023
Ok so I need help. I'm stuck at the mom mission where it says ' I wonder she would do if painkillers wasn't an option.' And idk what to do next. Where are the painkillers??
its in the bathroom i dont remember but there is a medicine box in one of the bathrooms interact with it

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Ok so I need help. I'm stuck at the mom mission where it says ' I wonder she would do if painkillers wasn't an option.' And idk what to do next. Where are the painkillers??
In the bathroom next to the kitchen you will find the keys to the medical box. So you can take the painkillers and throw them away.

Kambizan

Jun 1, 2018
Tried everything I found from searching the forum but couldn't make the window go into full screen. Is there a fix? Windows 11.

Tasakei

Jan 23, 2018
Hey all, can't seem to get .exe extracted for one reason or another. I have VXAce installed, but I literally cannot launch the game, and any attempt to extract .exe just straight up doesn't work. It'll start the process, finish it, but it doesn't ever go where I send it. I'm using 9Zip for what it's worth.

Joe33333

Feb 23, 2023
which version has more content the completed original one or the mod ? and is there a walkthrough i don't know which choices that can lead to the h scenes faster and i kinda spend long time and getting bored should i just choose the corruption choices all the time or what ?

Reactions: Siegfrido

DVST8R

Nov 2, 2020
Hey guys, I am wondering if the pool is broken? I can invite everyone there and they all have showers however thats as far as it goes, no progression and on the map it doesn't unlock who the girls are always stays with ???? am I missing something or is this another "Locked Bug" like Ms Amos?

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes