4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

BunnyWing

Apr 5, 2020
View attachment 2519340
There's nothing here. After some walking around he wakes up from sleep. What am I supposed to do here?
Ok so someone had the same problem of not having the red orbs show up. The orbs are always in one of the 4 corners and I suggested to do 4 to 5 laps around the map because the orbs might be invisible to you for some reason. If that doesn't work you may have to try reinstalling the game. If that doesn't work you can try playing the fnf chillyscollar mod version instead. It has more content over all but it was a finished mod from an earlier version of the game.
I know that this isn't a way to fix the bug but hopefully this helps.

Reactions: akaashi007

pinoybubs98

Aug 6, 2019
Anyone know if you can play wonderful game on Android? I read something about some Joiplay thing but I'm not super knowledgeable (like, at all) about thia stuff.

T. Rex

Aug 22, 2021
Screenshot_20230325_023753_Urban Demons.jpg
I'm getting this error when I go to the park in android I can't acces Sarah, lisa, and Kimberly. How to fix this??

T. Rex

Aug 22, 2021
There are a bunch of missing images. IIRC, you have to ignore them on the Windows version.
I'm playing in android phone so I have to skip them or is there a solution for this plz tell and can't add name and codes in game computer

T. Rex

Aug 22, 2021
Dose anyone know if it's possible to fix the missing files for the the lady's in the park? Or is the park a no go zone?
Bro I'm facing the same problem like Kimberly, lisa, and Sara all got errors in android device it's says graphic file missing

Whatever74

Sep 7, 2021
Is there a guide for the game and if there is can someone plz post the link or if there isn't can someone plz make a guide b/c I really need a guide.

T. Rex

Aug 22, 2021
How to download urban demons android version without bugs in the android version I can't acces codes, computer and characters Kimberly, lisa, shara and last scene of Kaylee is there a fix?? Because can't advance in the story without them and can't enter codes rts in game computer Screenshot_20230325_023753_Urban Demons.jpg

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes