4.20 star(s) 52 Votes

Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
If you want to do a corruption run yes 100%. If you are going purity it's still worth it but you have the full save to experience everything finished. One thing to note is that there aren't stages like in the original game (1,2,3,4,5) the scene dialog go off of the total number of purity/corruption. Also there is a help folder that you can find in the exe. Folder. I would really go through that because there is alot of stuff that has to be done a certain way in order to progress characters. For example you can't get Neilas phone number to babysit you until you talk to her multiple times in the underworld. You can also get the principle to babysit you but that takes awhile. And there's a lunch lady that lost her phone that you have to find for her in the bushes at the front of the school where the old lady stands in the morning. There is alot alot.
I played it and after a while I back to original version. Because that version didn't feel well. I mean it has a lot of content but womans make me feel like they are already corrupted. There was no boyfriend for Kaylee and it was too easy to take handjob from Sarah. But I still think extra characters was good.

Edit: What do you think about Xalenda Mod? I read it's page but I'm still not sure what it really change instead of Master/Slave system.

Last edited:

BunnyWing

Apr 5, 2020
I played it and after a while I back to original version. Because that version didn't feel well. I mean it has a lot of content but womans make me feel like they are already corrupted. There was no boyfriend for Kaylee and it was too easy to take handjob from Sarah. But I still think extra characters was good.

Edit: What do you think about Xalenda Mod? I read it's page but I'm still not sure what it really change instead of Master/Slave system.
Chillys mod is from an earlier version of the game so in terms of polish I would say that the original version is better in as far as navigation and shows a clear progression in the scenes. If i remember right nergals version was almost dead for a long time and when it finally was finished they were basically 2 different games that started out mostly the same.
As far as xalendas I would say his mod is a mod of a mod from chilly. It's got interesting story that is different from the other two but it has a lot of bugs that need to still be worked through last I played. Some have patches and other people were helping by uploading fixes but it isn't done.

Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
Chillys mod is from an earlier version of the game so in terms of polish I would say that the original version is better in as far as navigation and shows a clear progression in the scenes. If i remember right nergals version was almost dead for a long time and when it finally was finished they were basically 2 different games that started out mostly the same.
As far as xalendas I would say his mod is a mod of a mod from chilly. It's got interesting story that is different from the other two but it has a lot of bugs that need to still be worked through last I played. Some have patches and other people were helping by uploading fixes but it isn't done.
Kaylee have a boyfriend in Xalendas? Or is it like Chillys mod about this kind of story things?

BunnyWing

Apr 5, 2020
Kaylee have a boyfriend in Xalendas? Or is it like Chillys mod about this kind of story things?
Honestly I don't remember. I think so but Kaylee was really buggy in xalendras last time I played it so I'm not sure. There was issues with continuity between scenes (like if you were able to talk to her in the Cafe the dialog/scenes would progress like I did stuff I hadn't yet. When it teleports you to her house it softlocks the game because your character is trying to move but can't. She also used to disappear from the park after a certain day and there was a birthday party thing that I'm not sure what happend with. I'm not sure if some of these got resolved.

Reactions: Kane_Freeman

BunnyWing

Apr 5, 2020
Also, just a thought, but Kaylee having a guy isn't in a lot of conversations if I remember right so you could probably edit the conversations in the scenes and stuff with the original text or your own ideas. I've never done it but when I go through the folders it doesn't look like it would be very complicated as long as you just changed the text.

Reactions: Kane_Freeman

Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
Also, just a thought, but Kaylee having a guy isn't in a lot of conversations if I remember right so you could probably edit the conversations in the scenes and stuff with the original text or your own ideas. I've never done it but when I go through the folders it doesn't look like it would be very complicated as long as you just changed the text.
Thank you. After your advice I look at the files and see there's already dialogues about Adam (Kaylee's boyfriend).

Edit: I was looking the wrong files. That version don't have Adam :(

Last edited:
Reactions: BunnyWing

Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
if I change Kaylee's dialogue files with original game's files, do you think mod will still work correctly?

RadtheMan

Aug 5, 2019
I'm looking for a walkthrough of this, at multiple spots in this thread it says 'look in the help folder'. My download came with no such folder - any help?

BunnyWing

Apr 5, 2020
I'm looking for a walkthrough of this, at multiple spots in this thread it says 'look in the help folder'. My download came with no such folder - any help?
Yea the help folder is most likely a mistake for the fnf chillyscollar mod version. If you need help with progressing with the ladies there should be something in the phone under beside the woman's icon I think or in notes. If you are stuck at a certain spot we should be able to help you out. It's been awhile since I played this but it should come back to me.

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes