4.20 star(s) 52 Votes

BunnyWing

Apr 5, 2020
are there a remake for this game?
It's not a remake but the chillyscollar mod
(It's called fnfmod) is a full game divergent version of this game. Think full alchemist vs brotherhood but this game. The link should be on the 1st page by the downloads. There are other mod versions for this game but that is the only one that is a full standalone game. Also it's still being updated every so often.
This should also take you to the game.
https://f95zone.to/threads/urban-demons-v0-8-2-fnfzone-mod-ver-5-2.11169/

Last edited:

BunnyWing

Apr 5, 2020
When I make the game full screen, it looks like this:
View attachment 2466790
Ok I think I had that problem too way back when. The way I fixed it is I minimized the game, clicked on another program like an internet web page then went back into the game again and it resized it. To be clear I didn't shut down the game just minimized and went back in.
If that doesn't work let me know and I'll play around with it again. I know I had this problem before and was able to fix it.

Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
Ok I think I had that problem too way back when. The way I fixed it is I minimized the game, clicked on another program like an internet web page then went back into the game again and it resized it. To be clear I didn't shut down the game just minimized and went back in.
If that doesn't work let me know and I'll play around with it again. I know I had this problem before and was able to fix it.
It didn't work.

BunnyWing

Apr 5, 2020
It didn't work.
I was looking through my old posts and this is what I wrote about it.
I had a similar issue but instead of it being full screen it was a very small window. To correct this if you press (function) F1 it will open up a small window that will have a block for full screen. Yours is probably checked so if you just uncheck it that should fix your issue. If that isn't it.... I got nothin.
Also i found that when it goes to full screen it opens partially like the picture you posted.
To make it fit your screen after you start the game you then click another program, after that click the urban demons game icon again and it'll fit itself to your screen.
So itll be something like this.
double click the game app
urban demons opens up all but doesnt fit right
then click your internet explorer or anything else so the game isnt the priority app open
then click the urban demons game icon on your bottom toolbar and then itll fit your screen correctly.
Hope this helps
Hope this helps.
If you want to see the original post just click on my name with the quote. It's got pictures detailing the issue.

Reactions: Kane_Freeman

Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
I was looking through my old posts and this is what I wrote about it.

Hope this helps.
If you want to see the original post just click on my name with the quote. It's got pictures detailing the issue.
Still same. But thank you for trying to help.

Edit: Thanks to you I solve the problem. I just look the posts after your original post. Than I found this one and it work for me:
Thanks, my dears!
I had found the the point - font size in windows was 125%, so i changed it to 100 and all has changed to normal.

Last edited:
Reactions: BunnyWing

arararar4344

Mar 18, 2022
It's not a remake but the chillyscollar mod
(It's called fnfmod) is a full game divergent version of this game. Think full alchemist vs brotherhood but this game. The link should be on the 1st page by the downloads. There are other mod versions for this game but that is the only one that is a full standalone game. Also it's still being updated every so often.
This should also take you to the game.
https://f95zone.to/threads/urban-demons-v0-8-2-fnfzone-mod-ver-5-2.11169/
can I use the same saves ?

BunnyWing

Apr 5, 2020
can I use the same saves ?
No but it does come with a full purity save in the 16th slot. But honestly it really is a different game, especially in the otherworld, It is really a lot bigger than the original. There are more scenes with each person over all, extra people added to the game and a lot of single encounter interactions in gamora (otherworld location). It also has a cheat feature you can use when you press q to change the day and time and go to debug room with all the npcs.

Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
No but it does come with a full purity save in the 16th slot. But honestly it really is a different game, especially in the otherworld, It is really a lot bigger than the original. There are more scenes with each person over all, extra people added to the game and a lot of single encounter interactions in gamora (otherworld location). It also has a cheat feature you can use when you press q to change the day and time and go to debug room with all the npcs.
So, you say it's worth for start over?

BunnyWing

Apr 5, 2020
So, you say it's worth for start over?
If you want to do a corruption run yes 100%. If you are going purity it's still worth it but you have the full save to experience everything finished. One thing to note is that there aren't stages like in the original game (1,2,3,4,5) the scene dialog go off of the total number of purity/corruption. Also there is a help folder that you can find in the exe. Folder. I would really go through that because there is alot of stuff that has to be done a certain way in order to progress characters. For example you can't get Neilas phone number to babysit you until you talk to her multiple times in the underworld. You can also get the principle to babysit you but that takes awhile. And there's a lunch lady that lost her phone that you have to find for her in the bushes at the front of the school where the old lady stands in the morning. There is alot alot.

Reactions: Kane_Freeman
4.20 star(s) 52 Votes