4.20 star(s) 52 Votes

BunnyWing

Apr 5, 2020
I mean I don't ever remember actually calling her it was always either going to her shop to tell her about the broken pipe in school or it being a cut scene where your mom calls after you break the lamp in your room

Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
I mean I don't ever remember actually calling her it was always either going to her shop to tell her about the broken pipe in school or it being a cut scene where your mom calls after you break the lamp in your room
I already did it. And she is broken but still I don't have her number. I need her number fır babysitting scenes.

BunnyWing

Apr 5, 2020
I already did it. And she is broken but still I don't have her number. I need her number fır babysitting scenes.
Are you sure she has babysitting scenes? I think she's one of the npcs that don't babysit. I think it's probably because Kaylee was one of the last characters to be finished and normal was emotionally done with this game by then. I could be wrong though

Reactions: Kane_Freeman

BunnyWing

Apr 5, 2020
I know there is also a scene with your sister that is missing where you go to Kimberly's house sat evening and you play hide and seek in the house. So there could have been babysitting that just didn't get implemented.

Reactions: Kane_Freeman

BunnyWing

Apr 5, 2020
How do i buy the camera from the tech store I go there and everything is out of my price range despite having 20k
You have to keep selling pictures for money then he will tell you about paymeon. Then buying a video recorder should be available for 100 dollars.

chunky_puke

Jan 21, 2023
once i get the camera how do i complete sydney's Family video Quest? I have put the camera on the tv stand and nothing different is happening

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
I'm looking into the original game in the editor, and one thing that stands out is that Nergal was obviously planning on adding more content to the game, like scenes for Mom in the grocery store during the weekend, but the filles for these scenes are nowere to be found. It's kinda sad, and I wish Nergal could at least try to finish the scenes that they were planning to add. It would be great!

Last edited:

BunnyWing

Apr 5, 2020
once i get the camera how do i complete sydney's Family video Quest? I have put the camera on the tv stand and nothing different is happening
I can't remember but the Sydney scene is in the afternoon before dinner or at night when you peek on her and she goes downstairs.

Loro

Jun 29, 2017
Is there a workaround for the laggy gameplay? Especially in some areas, walking is extremely laggy. As well as many talking scenes are also laggy. I am not really sure why. If a solution was already found, excuse me please. With nearly 800 pages of comments, it was kind of hard to pin out a solution.

BunnyWing

Apr 5, 2020
Can anyone help me to fix this?
Ok so I think I know what your problem is. You just started the game and until you pick up the phone you are locked out of all those applications to include saving the game. The phone can be found downstairs on the kitchen counter. To use the phone you press w I believe.

Also while you are down there you should go into the downstairs bathroom cabinet for the key to unlock the medicine cabinet in the second story bathroom. In the evening you can go into your sister's room and find her room key next to the bottom right corner of her bed. Make a copy and put the key back before night time or she'll find out and beat you up.
Hope that helps

Reactions: Mreenys

SumanTheThug

Jan 20, 2023
Ok so I think I know what your problem is. You just started the game and until you pick up the phone you are locked out of all those applications to include saving the game. The phone can be found downstairs on the kitchen counter. To use the phone you press w I believe.

Also while you are down there you should go into the downstairs bathroom cabinet for the key to unlock the medicine cabinet in the second story bathroom. In the evening you can go into your sister's room and find her room key next to the bottom right corner of her bed. Make a copy and put the key back before night time or she'll find out and beat you up.
Hope that helps
Understand, I forgot to use my phone. Thank you!

Reactions: BunnyWing

akaashi007

Apr 4, 2020
I am having some problem. There is nothing in the 2nd floor of otherworld. I think form here I can get the 2nd power. There is just a corridor/maze. Nothing else is there. After walking for sometime he wakes up. Can someone help me with this please.

BunnyWing

Apr 5, 2020
I am having some problem. There is nothing in the 2nd floor of otherworld. I think form here I can get the 2nd power. There is just a corridor/maze. Nothing else is there. After walking for sometime he wakes up. Can someone help me with this please.
Can you take a screen shot in not sure where you are referring.

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes