4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i was hopeing they would finish up the pool stuff. love the game they could also add a little more fun to the ending plues i don't think every one got curropted. sorry my spelling sucks.

Dooble

May 3, 2018
i was hopeing they would finish up the pool stuff. love the game they could also add a little more fun to the ending plues i don't think every one got curropted. sorry my spelling sucks.
Someone was saying that his patreon for this game shut down so he just did a hasty ending to finish the game and went to his next scam- I mean project.

Sep 22, 2019
Someone was saying that his patreon for this game shut down so he just did a hasty ending to finish the game and went to his next scam- I mean project.
The dev caught a lot of flak for making this game and currently has a team working on games rn. I think the drama of making this game caused the dev to lose interest in creating ss games

• Sad
Reactions: BruceMcGivern

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
the way i would have looked at it is if they want to say something like this game is bad are something like that then the dev, should just keep at it make it batter then the bad mouthers would be showen up even if they do keep on just block them out. i don't make games i know but if i did and learded all this stuff i would just keep paying them no mind.

Sep 22, 2019
the way i would have looked at it is if they want to say something like this game is bad are something like that then the dev, should just keep at it make it batter then the bad mouthers would be showen up even if they do keep on just block them out. i don't make games i know but if i did and learded all this stuff i would just keep paying them no mind.
I don't think it was just people making comments his way. I think he got death threats and threatened in other ways too.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well wootchet was not going to finish his game so some one made a game like his and to tell the truth those who threaten the guy are dump. because for some reason they got a stick up there ass about the game. after all it's just a game. sam stupid as shit that the man who killed of chew had to go through because of luckus.

arandofool

Feb 9, 2022
How to get the final Donna mission? It says it's time for a routine inspection at rank 4, but I've gone several times and nothing has happened.

Nevermind, just had to visit Donna on a weekend. Now what's the deal with Mr. Jennings? I talked to Trevor and he agreed to go, but every time Saturday swings around rolls around, he gets sad and cancels. What am I supposed to do?

Last edited:

Kusarii

Oct 4, 2017
But that is not what happened at all. Nergal was the golden child for a long time. People LOVED him. He was very transparent and kept everyone in the loop and were more than willing to keep throwing money at him. Then it went radio silent for close to 8 months. AZL and this game went completely silent. ScarlettAnn who was the artist on both projects said they had a falling out for whatever reason and did not know what happened to Nergal. Nergal after a while came back and said he had burnout and family issues, which again is understandable. He also said he had to take a real job on top of it and wanted to be more transparent again. What do you think happened? Radio silent again after a couple months. Which led him to rush AZL and this game. Not everything is as it seems on the surface. For a while he also kept his Patreon going he got a couple months from people and refunded a month or so but eventually shut it down which is far more than a lot of other creators do.

Personally I think Nergal just got crushed by the success he had and wanted something smaller (he stated he wanted a more lax environment multiple times). Not saying he did not have the zealots giving him threats (it is the internet.) If you look at the Solarion page and Patreon it is much smaller and organized to what his old schedule used to be.

Sep 22, 2019
But that is not what happened at all. Nergal was the golden child for a long time. People LOVED him. He was very transparent and kept everyone in the loop and were more than willing to keep throwing money at him. Then it went radio silent for close to 8 months. AZL and this game went completely silent. ScarlettAnn who was the artist on both projects said they had a falling out for whatever reason and did not know what happened to Nergal. Nergal after a while came back and said he had burnout and family issues, which again is understandable. He also said he had to take a real job on top of it and wanted to be more transparent again. What do you think happened? Radio silent again after a couple months. Which led him to rush AZL and this game. Not everything is as it seems on the surface. For a while he also kept his Patreon going he got a couple months from people and refunded a month or so but eventually shut it down which is far more than a lot of other creators do.

Personally I think Nergal just got crushed by the success he had and wanted something smaller (he stated he wanted a more lax environment multiple times). Not saying he did not have the zealots giving him threats (it is the internet.) If you look at the Solarion page and Patreon it is much smaller and organized to what his old schedule used to be.
I wonder if he would ever get back to adding onto his older games

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i see you point i guess could have taken it slower but then people well still conplany about stuff anyway lol.

Kusarii

Oct 4, 2017
I wonder if he would ever get back to adding onto his older games
I don't think he would want to. Like I said he wanted a slower pace and he promised a ton of things with AZL and UD. Working on either game would just bring him into the limelight again and just never living up to his promises. I really think he is where he wants to be again. He took the reputation hit and is smaller like he wanted to be. I do think that finishing the projects he had and then cooling off (which was his original plan) would have been preferred. I think he would have gone insane if that really was what was going on (burnout/stress). From the people I talk to who are subscribed to Solarion the updates are not high quality but he lets them know he is alive and is at least working on things to decide to keep supporting. I mean Solarion is nearing it's 4th year development cycle.

Kusarii

Oct 4, 2017
i see you point i guess could have taken it slower but then people well still conplany about stuff anyway lol.
I say this all the time when it came to Nergal. People cheered Nergal until he pulled the Wootch. People hardly complained when he had to push release dates even. Nergal's PR was unmatched. He would release monthly sometimes bi-monthly updates. Companies/devs dig themselves into a hole by overpromising and cutting communication. It is why on this site the big joke/meme is devs never completing games and milking Patreon/Subscribestar. You will always have a few people mad or thinking they are entitled to things. It is why I said Nergal had it all. He did everything right until he just... vanished. It would have been a different story if he vanished and pulled a Star Citizen and came back with finished product but that is not what happened here. He could have done what Nergal did best and kept people in the loop and I fully believe people would not have cared or lashed out nearly as bad.

Bakachiki

Feb 25, 2018
Quite an enjoyable game.

Can't say that I mess the infrequent updates. Missing some content that I like.

And, I was looking forward to some other games which had abrupt endings like this.

His blog is gone. Finding his former name is difficult - not tied to many things. Slightly mentioned for the Solarion Project - which isn't my thing. And it feels semi bland. Played it a few times early on in development. But others have different tastes.

But yeah. I would say that this was a pretty good game, before the patreon vanished. His old posts made me think that Patreon kept hammering him.

Plus rules against incest.

I was an earlier supporter of this game. I don't believe that I subbed to the Patreon.

Just figured that I would add more context.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 51 Votes