4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

Jester35

Jul 28, 2017
I constantly get the same error when trying to get out of the dream the first time: Script 'Lighting Effects' line 289: RGSSError ocurred. disposed bitmap

Any way to fix this?

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Hi guys. I've been having a problem at Ms Amos corruption story. Seems like I'm missing a file. Could anyone lend me a hand?
View attachment 3253041 View attachment 3253042
This is a game i still play no matter how old it aged like wine lol. Sadly Nergal never never never but really never ended up on making a final game update to address major loading dialogue scripts in order to advance in certain characters like clearly Ms Amos and Donna.

As well other major softlocks during a few puzzles or chases.

I could possibly write you a script to have in game
Hey that be cool if these missing commands scripts could be fixed! because no matter if you choose purity, corruption or neutral routes then there's always going to be missing dialogue in order to progress further affinity with that specific character :D

Edit btw lol: I believe it's blackmail and not neutral, It's been a bit since touching the game because of the feeling of not being able to complete it because of the softlocks not allowing you to 100% on each girl

Never knew it could be actually fixed since i tried to tinker around by adding a fresh txt file and of course didn't worked out xD

Last edited:

ninja11

Jun 18, 2021
Does anyone have a current save because I tried looking and the links are dead or the save isn't compatible

azrrael17

Oct 29, 2019
How can I get past the first stamp where you dream? Because does he tell me to come back that he will soon and I progress in corruption with the characters but I can't advance further because the seal won't open, any help? PLS

GAT103

Mar 4, 2022
You can search it on YouTube just write the name of the game then you will find a channel called Game flix and then you can download the game from the links and congrats
The file has been deleted by Mega.
Does anyone have the file?

skybro123

Jul 5, 2022
yo how do i keep my saves after closing the game? i gotten like 2 hours into the game twice and the saves never work.

potrio

Feb 1, 2023
yo how do i keep my saves after closing the game? i gotten like 2 hours into the game twice and the saves never work.
Another advice is to have at least two saves in case of any problem. I remind you that with F5 you can do a quick save

anonymous_guy19

Jan 27, 2024
Is this link the same as the one on YouTube?
No, I couldn't find the game file on Link shortener discussed in Gameflix's video. This workupload file is available on various websites even at the start of this thread. However I have found mega link for compressed version of this game I haven't tried this, so no idea about any bugs or crash problems.

skybro123

Jul 5, 2022
press W, it will open the phone. Then go to the button next to the settings, click it, press save, select file 2.
I can save and the loads work its just when I exit the game the saves arent there anymore. The only way ik how to close the game is pressing X on the top right.

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes