4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

Ffreaker1025

Mar 20, 2019
Quite Related to Nergal and UD as well to his previous & current games but nergal its doing a contest called team threesome and a TL;DR: the finalists potentially being commissioned as a piece of artwork for fun! ^^

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

by the way you can join the solarion project where this event its being held
did the artworks ever get made ? any info ?

Last edited:

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
did the artworks ever get made ? any info ?
I be honest no idea at all.

After nergal seems to be outing to the backstages on letting other folks do the announcements in his behalf i knew kinda may not be invested into it anymore.

This is my assumption, not a fact just to be clear.

I'm just following devs that do stick to their projects while representing them in their name at long term.

Nothing against nergal, just that after a while it seems other people associated with nergal are taking the lead. So idk nothing about nergal.

willbertbertwill

Aug 17, 2019
I can't progress ms amos:
I played hide and seek once and saw the masturbation scene, and i exhausted ms amos dialog.
Now i am only able to watch tv with alison, and can't play hide and seek with her. The in-game guide however tells me to play hide and seek, so idk what i am supposed to do, and talking to ms amos on other locations (bar or store) doesn't work either. When i talked to both in the evening, nothing happens either.
If there is no solution, is there at least a step to step guide on how to progress on ms amos?

potrio

Feb 1, 2023
I can't progress ms amos:
I played hide and seek once and saw the masturbation scene, and i exhausted ms amos dialog.
Now i am only able to watch tv with alison, and can't play hide and seek with her. The in-game guide however tells me to play hide and seek, so idk what i am supposed to do, and talking to ms amos on other locations (bar or store) doesn't work either. When i talked to both in the evening, nothing happens either.
If there is no solution, is there at least a step to step guide on how to progress on ms amos?
Press W, it will open your phone, go to the second app starting from the left (note app), there will be all the guide you need for all the character.

willbertbertwill

Aug 17, 2019
Press W, it will open your phone, go to the second app starting from the left (note app), there will be all the guide you need for all the character.
Thanks for your answer, but the in-game guide just tells me to play hide and seek with allison, and when i talk to her, i can only watch tv with her. So the app-guide doesn't help.

I tried a new save, this time with quick progression enalbed, and i could progress there. Appearantly, after the first hide and seek, where you are supposed to talk to ms amos to get the second scene, she exclusively said the "slow fall" dialogue, and the dialogue that's supposed to come up, doesn't. It seems to be a bug

potrio

Feb 1, 2023
Thanks for your answer, but the in-game guide just tells me to play hide and seek with allison, and when i talk to her, i can only watch tv with her. So the app-guide doesn't help.

I tried a new save, this time with quick progression enalbed, and i could progress there. Appearantly, after the first hide and seek, where you are supposed to talk to ms amos to get the second scene, she exclusively said the "slow fall" dialogue, and the dialogue that's supposed to come up, doesn't. It seems to be a bug
Have you tried talking to her after having watched the tv?

chepir

Jun 11, 2018
anyone knows how to make it run maximized or in full screen when i try full screen it shows just a part of the screen

Mr-D

Jun 24, 2022
Heyo guys!

I want to share something with you about my Urban Demons remake.

In this link you will find game's video sample with additional sound effects for the sex scenes and such. Please tell me your opinions so I can edit, make changes or delete the entire thing.

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes