4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

Teranty

Oct 11, 2023
Heyo guys!

I want to share something with you about my Urban Demons remake.

In this link you will find game's video sample with additional sound effects for the sex scenes and such. Please tell me your opinions so I can edit, make changes or delete the entire thing.

Hi. Listen. Excellent and juicy. How can I support you or through what?

I.S H

Nov 29, 2020
Game doesn't work for me.
I keep getting one problem after the other.

First it was VL Gothic Font, fixed that.
Second it was Audio/SE/Decision 3, fixed it.
Third it was *something/*something*/Vechicles. Took hours to find the file, but fixed it.

The more I fix, the more problems come up, too many files missing, so I gave up. If anyone has the game that works, please share!

BigShoe20

Nov 27, 2020
Game doesn't work for me.
I keep getting one problem after the other.

First it was VL Gothic Font, fixed that.
Second it was Audio/SE/Decision 3, fixed it.
Third it was *something/*something*/Vechicles. Took hours to find the file, but fixed it.

The more I fix, the more problems come up, too many files missing, so I gave up. If anyone has the game that works, please share!
Hi, so you seem like you know how to do this computer stuff. You wouldn't know how to fix the game size would you? Currently the game is longer then my computer screen. When it starts up I see the words new game and then half of continue game and then nothing after that.

BubbleMunch

Oct 10, 2017
How do I change the size, because the character doesn't have his head visible, and it looks too big
That should be in the options menu, accessed on the main screen and in the phone settings menu. If you playing on anything with a max resolution below 1600 x 900 there will be a cut off as I'm pretty sure that's the default.

Reactions: WillyThePooh

AB84

Aug 31, 2017
Heyo guys!

I want to share something with you about my Urban Demons remake.

In this link you will find game's video sample with additional sound effects for the sex scenes and such. Please tell me your opinions so I can edit, make changes or delete the entire thing.

can you reupload the video perhaps, it's down.

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes