4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

gemini20xx

Oct 17, 2017
I really hope its real
If it is, I hope it fixes the ridiculous number of bugs and restores some of the colour conversations - I remember in earlier builds that Mrs Jennings' responses to not having your homework were different depending on how corrupted she was... along with Fred commenting on her wiggling her ass when talking to him at similar levels.

Reactions: BoycottedGuy

zoombik

Oct 14, 2017
It's possible to finish bugged game on weekend. However only if you have saved mid fight with demon prince.
1. evade prince until he's exhausted, then quickly use Q and click "I'm stuck". (if you don't use Q right away, prince might kill you instantly if you enter room after trying to reset map/getting kicked out of dream).
2. go back to the castle and get caught by shadow statue demons girls, this will kick you out of the dream.
3. skip time until monday and go back to sleep, this will still kick you out of dream so that map can be reset.
4. skip time, go back to sleep and you can now start the fight with demon prince once again.

Here's a catch tho or multiple as you will notice, this will create several glitches, The castle/prison map will get stuck or something, your father will still be there but he won't do nothing (I guess we can consider this a good ending bc your papa wont die lol) and there will be two Nealas, but you will be able to watch entire ending without getting stuck at/kicked out of school. I hope this will help somebody. This bug nearly made me rage quit the game after I dumped into it 21 hours...

few key words so that more ppl find this: ending bugged, final fight bug, stuck in school ending, ending on weekend, kicked out of school ending.

SnoopyDog32

Jan 16, 2023
If it is, I hope it fixes the ridiculous number of bugs and restores some of the colour conversations - I remember in earlier builds that Mrs Jennings' responses to not having your homework were different depending on how corrupted she was... along with Fred commenting on her wiggling her ass when talking to him at similar levels.
yeah I agree I couldn't get mrs amos past 2 hearts because a scene wouldn't trigger. But I really want new content tho, i love the art style

Reactions: potrio

Tamza016

Mar 6, 2023
i feel like i'm gonna miss the Glassfish artstyle, (i mean no disrespect) i'm curious about the new artstyle.

but still, i'm interested in "Remake" version

• Red Heart
Reactions: DarkComics

Nergal's Nest

Mar 14, 2024
Lets make it official!

You can read more about the decision to return to Urban Demons and (Warning: long post)

There is also a to test the core systems (and perhaps a small scene with Mrs Jennings to give you a taste of things to come!)

And of course we have a you can follow to stay up to date with news! (Though we are still waiting for approval on that front)

Edit: Oh and a !

MainPromo.png

Last edited:

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Most important bits from the Q&A for those who cannot stand the assault of words and my personal feedback to them.

Removal of Purity Route
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Additional Blackmail Routes

Character height / age:
(...) Peter will be aged up as well as some of the other characters, and with that he will be taller than he was before.

Replacement characters:
(...) So far the characters identified this way are Donna, Kaylee & perhaps Dizzy. That said there won’t be any quick decision on this and it is likely supporters get to pick what they would prefer to see.
(...) To the point it might be better to replace the character entirely with a new concept or an used concept (Arab milf, Japanese AV Milf, School Principal etc).

Mrs Amos (yes, Mrs now)

My main question is this: why not formally make a sequel instead?
Urban Demons 2. That way you can easily justify Beter being older/taller, certain characters making appearances while others disappear and new ones appear. Everything finicky could be easily explained via plot - Ms Amos had to remarry to the asshole because reasons/"Beter was kidnapped by dEmOnS fRoM HeLl and gone for X years!!!"/ time loop/alternative reality/Neala is an esper, whatever.

My side question is: why don't you make your specific funding goals public instead of just having percentage bars up? :BootyTime:

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
I'm actually pretty okay with every change listed so far. I can see complaints about POTENTIAL removed characters (not set in stone yet, remember), but I can see where Nergal's coming from with the ones listed feeling the weakest. Admittedly, the new art style's going to take some getting used to (Tall Peter feels cursed, I swear), but seeing that Jennings scene in motion is keeping me optimistic.

Will definitely be looking forward to seeing where this goes.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nergal's Nest

BoycottedGuy

Feb 17, 2018
I feel the same about Peter's growth, I don't see any sense in it, the artist has comics where he draws shota characters, so I guess it's 100% nergal's decision, I thought maybe it would be because of Patreon rules, but now he's using SubscribeStar, so no idea, plus I don't know how the whole babysitting thing is going to make sense.

As for the issue of removing the purity route, it doesn't bother me, I even think that if they did a poll on which of the two routes is the preferred one, the corruption route would win, or at least that's what I've always thought when reading the comments here.

Reactions: villany
4.20 star(s) 51 Votes